Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMike_Ologist
4-phosphoryloxy-N,N-dimethyltryptamineconnoiseur
Breakthrough: Salvia Level 5
    #3493361 - 12/13/04 06:32 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

On Saturday night, I smoked Salvia for the second time ever, and accomplished a full-on Level 5 experience. I used a bong and a normal lighter, and a total of about .1-.15g of 10x across 3 hits. I only remember the first hit. After that, I lost ALL track of reality. But I'm told I was coordinated to take hits 2 and 3.

I think if I took any more I'd have gone to level 6 (unconscious, essentially), so I'm glad I stopped there. However, it wasn't of the intensity I would have expected. If I tried really hard, I could bring reality back now and then. It's this damn mental sentinel I have, that prevents my consciousness from losing complete control--it kicks in when I'm extremely drunk, when I'm being hypnotized, on shrooms, or apparently, when I'm on salvia. Somehow I refuse to let anything overpower my last shred of consciousness (unless it's powerful enough to make me pass out, which certainly happens with alcohol). Oh well.

I'll post more details later probably, but I just wanted to put this up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Breakthrough: Salvia Level 5 [Re: Mike_Ologist]
    #3493787 - 12/13/04 07:39 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

level 6 is amnesiac
if you don't remember #2 and #3
you touched into level 6 for a short period.
any level is just for a short period.
forget your sentinel it lost or you would remember #2 and #3.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Offlinefresh313
journeyman
 User Gallery

Re: Breakthrough: Salvia Level 5 [Re: redgreenvines]
    #3494078 - 12/13/04 08:18 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

i just got some 10x, i took three huge rips. i figured if i could still pack a bowl i was ok. well that was salvia logic anyways. after the firt hit i was gone then the other two sent me flying. an entity told me to come closer, and i kept saying no im cool here. rubberbands were pushing and pulling me as i tried to move. then reality was put in a blender. everything i thought was real wasn't. i couldnt imagine ever being back in a place where things made any sense at all. then i slowly faded back to reality. wondering what the hell happened.

OfflineCaptainJailew
Apathetic and Idon't care

Loc: Central Texas
Re: Breakthrough: Salvia Level 5 [Re: fresh313]
    #3495134 - 12/13/04 11:37 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

lets see the trip report!

--------------------
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Albert Einstein

Offlinefresh313
journeyman
 User Gallery

Re: Breakthrough: Salvia Level 5 [Re: CaptainJailew]
    #3495230 - 12/13/04 11:59 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

that is the trip report o captain my captain

OfflineCaptainJailew

#3495320 - 12/14/04 12:15 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Different name confused me, I thought some guy was trying to hijack the thread haha. Sounds awesome man, I love salvia, but I can only do it every once and a while, but its great.

--------------------
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Albert Einstein

Offlinefresh313
journeyman
 User Gallery

#3495434 - 12/14/04 12:51 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

ill hijack your ship and your whole fleet will become mine for raiding and plundering the high seas muahahha

OfflineCaptainJailew

#3495533 - 12/14/04 01:25 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

You bastard! Leave me stranded on an island with one pistol, one shot and one day's of hard tack will you?! I will curse you and your ship, see who laughs last then!

--------------------

OfflineMike_Ologist
    #3499415 - 12/14/04 06:48 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

CaptainJailew said:
Different name confused me, I thought some guy was trying to hijack the thread haha. Sounds awesome man, I love salvia, but I can only do it every once and a while, but its great.

LOL, some guy DID hijack the thread.  I'll post my trip report later though. :wink:

OfflineZirus666
Shpongled.

Loc: U.K.
    #3503783 - 12/15/04 01:33 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I hate salvia :nut: :whoa: :crazy2: then 2 secs later  :confused:

--------------------
Spotted dowhaters shpongled trollywognogs!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Go on! Make a sentance I dare ya! eheheh
If you like UO www.novusopiate.com

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: Breakthrough: Salvia Level 5 [Re: Zirus666]
    #3504712 - 12/15/04 04:33 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Would you say that you have to have a lot of courage to do salvia? It sounds like it to me. I have some 10x that I've been saving and I've been trying to build up the courage to just go off and try it.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Breakthrough: Salvia Level 5 [Re: MOTH]
    #3505194 - 12/15/04 05:44 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

the salvia ramp is fast and steep
forvgivingly quick on the way back too

take just a little and measure carefully a little more if you want it stronger after some minutes, 20 minutes is still not quite baseline.

no need to take on a heavy challenge, or too much in a hurry.

no need for fear either.

--------------------

Offlinefresh313
journeyman
 User Gallery

#3505522 - 12/15/04 06:35 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

redgreenvines, what do you get from salvia?

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#3506053 - 12/15/04 08:10 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I know that the effect is mental frame persistence extension (prolongation of thoughts and sensations), and I see that happenning afterwards and even during, but I so adore and delight in the quick immersion almost @ 90 degrees to our plane of space time, as if skidding suddenly at high speed through the interface of dimensions.
then after a few impossible minutes, slowing down to regular speed as the persistence subsides to near normal, the magic flows back into hiding. Looking back on memories of skidding through stacked up frames, innate relationships emerge that are interesting - akin to mior awakennings.

--------------------

OfflinePFloyd
Stranger
    #3506211 - 12/15/04 08:35 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Is salvia really good? All the people i know who have tried it said it wasn't that good, and they were really aggravated around people for like an hour or two after they did it

Offlinegreenpastures
Stranger

Re: Breakthrough: Salvia Level 5 [Re: PFloyd]
    #3506583 - 12/15/04 09:59 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

i looked around and CAN say its a little spendy for the tenX, but what the hell. once agian...nothing ventured...

--------------------
Do as i say. Do as i do.
Good. Now instead of eating a mushroom that is not yours. Eat the ones in the super market. Thanks. -droz
"German's love white rice."-droz

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Breakthrough: Salvia Level 5 [Re: greenpastures]
    #3507546 - 12/16/04 04:41 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

it is not really a social drug.
it comes on shockingly fast after a short delay
this takes the salvianaut out of the party into a different universe.
then it fades quickly and the salvianaut is in blissful recovery for ~20 mins.
Most normal social gatherings will not benefit from this type of
attendee.
of course when the clothing comes off and incomprehesible gestures and utterances begin it could be a form of entertainment.

--------------------

OfflineMike_Ologist
    #3520228 - 12/19/04 11:35 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I just had my third and fourth salvia journeys last night.  It feels like I'm becoming much better acquainted with it, and yet it's becoming harder to describe.  Both trips were probably level 4 last night, but were very different from my first two trips.  I'll try to explain.

The amount I smoked was far less than I had before (in fact, my 1g supply doesn't seem to have decreased at all after those two).  The peak lasted perhaps 1 minute, and because I was focusing, the comedown was almost instantaneous.  In comparison, my first trip peak felt like 10-15 minutes, with the comedown tapering over an hour.

Both trips were plenty pleasant, although they're never "fun."  What I feel first always is the funny body buzz, and losing track of reality.  I leaned back and tilted my head, and moved my arms into the "correct positions" (spontaneous body motion).  The ceiling and walls became a couch, and I forgot who my friend (the sitter) was. 

I knew I was supposed to be doing something, but I didn't know what (I always remember later that I'm supposed to be tripping).  This time someone was speaking gibberish words to me (in my head, of course).  "Gaberble Brafiti."  And it was meant to explain to me where I was, and what was happening.  And there was the usual laughter of not knowing what was going on, and why that funny person (my sitter) was looking at me.

The other thing going through my head was that I really wanted to be able to explain the experience.  Mostly, it seemed odd to me that salviaspace could be so familiar to me now, and yet I couldn't really express it in any meaningful way.  The best I can do is this: my surroundings become actors or props in some strange yet familiar world I'm now in, and I know there's something important and funny going on, but I'm not sure what it is.

Also, I'm not entirely convinced that something this powerful is not damaging to the brain.  Perhaps I should hold off on a fifth voyage until there are some long-term studies on it  :confused:

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#3520303 - 12/19/04 12:05 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

long term study underway right here. (in me)
I think I am up to 290 smoked experiences of salvinorin, in 20 months.
healthwise there have been some improvements - considering I am a 53 year old male; steady weight 137lbs; steady job; stable with most relationships(; some destructive ones have been challenged and terminated diplomatically/legally); some conceptual breakthroughs at programming carreer; on going artistic improvement.

in my opinion this is what it is doing and not much more http://tinyurl.com/4f97r
it promotes frame stacking in a simmilar way that ssri's and serotonin analogues do but it does it by acting on sub-cortical ganglia, temporarily extending the duration of signal fatigue
LSD works longer but on a narrower spectrum of cells. i am not sure we will live to understand how the k-OR can perform this, but with some luck it will be revealed. so far it looks like the efferents of the k-OR bearing neurons go out to all the basal ganglia and into the thalamus, where quite likely they do a rapid and near total SSRI event enabling our natural chemistry to give us an LSD like experience for very few minutes.

sub threashold experiences are just little glows in the order of happy pills.

my guess is that the low concentration of salvinorin (as is required for threashold experiences) is far less toxic than most other pharmaceuticals taken today including vitamine B.

we like it lots and are glad you do too.

--------------------

OfflineMike_Ologist
    #3520348 - 12/19/04 12:23 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I am a rather long-term user of alcohol myself. If I didn't know any better, I'd say alcohol wasn't neurotoxic, even in the ridiculous amounts I consume it in. Turns out I'm wrong, however.

It would sure be nice if someone did a careful, comprehensive study of Salvia's effects on the brain.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag