Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecocainetrain
Stranger
trippin alone
    #3503849 - 12/15/04 01:49 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

anyone have any advice for tripping alone? last time i had a bad trip and none of my friends trip... please help me. thanks
ps: sorry about the tripping at school post that was a really dumb idea thanks for convincing me not to do it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleThin White Duke
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: trippin alone [Re: cocainetrain]
    #3503881 - 12/15/04 01:55 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Do WHATEVER you want to do :thumbup: I trip alone a lot and I have no problems. Its great tripping alone because you can do anything you want at all.

Offlinenerdcam
nublet

Loc: London, UK
Re: trippin alone [Re: Thin White Duke]
    #3503898 - 12/15/04 01:59 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Hi

If you're not very experienced with mushrooms then it's not a great idea to trip alone I wouldn't imagine. I'd suggest having a sober sitter present, just in case you lose your mind and end up doing some sort of damage (mentally or physically).

Also, if you're apprehensive about tripping again, then I wouldn't recommend it, as you need to be in a good mindset to enjoy the trip thoroughly.

Just my 2pence :smile: Enjoy if you decide to  :thumbup:

Rich

--------------------

Offlinecocainetrain
Stranger
Re: trippin alone [Re: Thin White Duke]
    #3503905 - 12/15/04 02:01 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

but i live at home and parents are an obstical.... any advice on staying in a good mood? last time i got scared or something and it went alll baaddd

InvisibleThin White Duke
Stranger
 User Gallery

#3503913 - 12/15/04 02:04 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

When I was having a bad trip I put on my favourite music and it helped me out. Keep moving about go outside and inside and concentrate on breathing, it should take your mind off the bad trip.

But to stay in a good mood once again have your favourite music on, be in a nice relaxed enviroment i.e. in your bedroom with the lights dim and the music nice and quiet. Thats what I like to do anyway :smile:

Edited by Phumfeinz (12/15/04 02:05 PM)

Offlinenerdcam
nublet

#3503921 - 12/15/04 02:07 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

OOh parents...not had to experience speaking to my dad while on shrooms, but again, I wouldn't do it if parents were about if I were you...

Do whatever you enjoy to put yourself in a good mood. I like to watch funny movies and programs, listen to some relaxing music, keep my mind away from...difficult themes? Like watching the news when war reports and murders are on etc... I just like to get nice, calm and relaxed. I don't do this, but many meditate before a trip.

As for during the trip, if you feel it going downhill, always remember it's the drugs. Having a sitter present to keep you close to reality could really help.

<Edit> Another thing that really helps when I start to freak out is changing my enviroment, which could be going to a different room, changing the music, turning the lights on.<Edit>

Rich

--------------------

Edited by nerdcam (12/15/04 02:09 PM)

Anonymous

Re: trippin alone [Re: nerdcam]
    #3504787 - 12/15/04 04:43 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

my favorite is shroomin alone :laugh:  its the most amusing time ever. just dont be snortin any lines, lol.

if i ever start to feel uncomfortable, i just lie down to some soothing music, and let go of all the worries.  cuz if you just stop and realize....whatever your thinking about CANT hurt you, so why do youeven let it?  you might even come to that realization and laugh your ass off as you see it a different way.  when i trip alone without any distractions, its like god tickles my soul throughout the whole trip, and i just snicker like a lil kid at everything i feel/understand about my issues.

i say go for a lower dose, 2g's.

OfflineNoodle
Stranger

Re: trippin alone [Re: ]
    #3504798 - 12/15/04 04:45 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Here's some advice: If you need to ask for advice for tripping alone because it hasn't been a good experience in the past, then don't trip alone.

Offlinenerdcam
nublet

Re: trippin alone [Re: Noodle]
    #3504895 - 12/15/04 05:02 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

^^^

So true, completely invalidates my advice :smile:

Rich

--------------------

Anonymous

Re: trippin alone [Re: nerdcam]
    #3505015 - 12/15/04 05:20 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

he aint got any homies to shroom with, so what other choice does he have other than not shroomin?

i say go a lower dose. and tell yourself frequently on the come up that it will be a positive and uplifting trip, and always think positive.  if you think negative....then try to reflect on WHY your thinking negative things....if you cant, then lie down and just let go, and the shroomies will comfort you, but you have to let go of the ego(self pain, fear. negativity)

its not like im saying take a level 5.  just go lower of a dose than you did last time, and go into it with no fear.  tell yoruself it will be all good, and dont bow down to the negativity this time. its all on you bro :heart:

OfflineBorgFace
PEENTASTIC
Loc: Australia
    #3506894 - 12/15/04 11:10 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I have only ever tripped alone until recently.

There is nothing wrong with it. If anything it shows you the full spectrum of effects, some of which are negated by surrounding yourself with other people.

I also tend to find it has a more 'mystical' influence when I'm by myself. Sometimes if you're having good fun with close friends you have a tendency to focus on the moment and it ends up becoming eye candy basically. That and if you're in quiet surrounds, things may come more clearly to you.

The point is, don't expect things to happen. The number one cause of bad experiences are people expecting bad things to happen to them, so if you go with the flow and just enjoy the experience you'll have no problems.

Have fun!

--------------------
Give me an ounce of civet, good apothecary, to sweeten my imagination!

Offlinesyanesso
100% pupil

Loc: Evergreen State
Re: trippin alone [Re: ]
    #3507361 - 12/16/04 01:24 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

IMO triping with friends is more fun, while tripping alone can be more spiritual and mind expanding and a better time for growth because you can focus on whatever youd like. i too have tripped with my parents in the house, just wait for them to go to sleep, lie down, turn lights off, put on some head phones, and close my eyes. very good. if i have a bad trip i just breath slowly and let go and let the mushrooms do its thing

--------------------
make sure it bruises blue

Offlinechuck_lanuck
More Strange
Male User Gallery

Re: trippin alone [Re: syanesso]
    #5451613 - 03/28/06 02:53 PM (18 years, 5 days ago)

yeah, trippin' alone can be awesome, because unlike tripping with friends, you can do whatever you feel like; listen to whatever music you choose, watch whatever shows/movies you want, or stare at the wall for hours if you so choose...its your choice!

as far as dealing with parents, (its a hassle i too have to deal with), just wait until they are gone, or until they go to bed, or you are SURE you won't have to interact with them. better yet-go camping. if you have the materials and a spot you could go, camping is awesome, even alone. you can explore nature, its great. just dont get lost.

--------------------
We're all mad here.

Invisiblekaniz
That one, overthere.
Male

Loc: Ontario
Re: trippin alone [Re: chuck_lanuck]
    #5451738 - 03/28/06 03:31 PM (18 years, 5 days ago)

*note: you just bumped a two year old post.

Offlinechuck_lanuck
More Strange
Male User Gallery

Re: trippin alone [Re: kaniz]
    #5451757 - 03/28/06 03:37 PM (18 years, 5 days ago)

haha...so i did...wasn't paying attention!

--------------------
We're all mad here.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale