Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineAnnom
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Europe
Re: What are the best legal drugs and methods to obtain. [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #3502940 - 12/15/04 09:38 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

The DEA doesn't need a Shroomery crosshair.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleShroomOmatic
Ethno Apprentice
Male User Gallery
Loc: Sailing the Seas of Chees...
Re: What are the best legal drugs and methods to obtain. [Re: Annom]
    #3502953 - 12/15/04 09:47 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Do you think the DEA watches shroomery forums and trades? Personally i dont think they do, they prob have more important shit to do than watch us.

--------------------

OfflineAnnom
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Europe
Re: What are the best legal drugs and methods to obtain. [Re: ShroomOmatic]
    #3503006 - 12/15/04 10:17 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I really don't know. What is more important than watching the Shroomery?  :smirk:

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: What are the best legal drugs and methods to obtain. [Re: ShroomOmatic]
    #3503056 - 12/15/04 10:43 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I just don't like the way threads like this sound, it's like "OMG LOLZ HOW CAN I GET FUXX0RD UP LEGALLY LOLOLZZZ!!!!!!1!!11"

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: What are the best legal drugs and methods to obtain. [Re: gdman]
    #3503342 - 12/15/04 11:53 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah. I'm not saying any one thread will make a difference, new law, or crackdown. Just the general attitude. Why not search, then research various things, and ask a more specific question later if you have one? There are plenty of threads on whatever it is you want to know about.

And I'm sure the DEA watches the shroomery (Hi). Not to target individuals really. But they have tons of intel. This is one of the biggest spots for drug discussion on the internet. Of course they read it. They know whats becoming popular, and if certain things are becoming a threat.

I'm not saying its a big deal, or that anything would happen based on info at the shroomery alone. Its just the general vibe of questions like this. Its like asking for an easy way to break the law (yes, some substances are legal, but many like DMT and Mescaline are grey areas as far as the plants go). When its just people asking for an easy way to get high. Think of it like the research chemicals. heh.. just imagine "Operation EndThoseBotanicals" (couldn't think of a catchy name like Web Tryp)

So.. basically I was just saying what goes through my head when I see posts like this, realistic or not. But either way I do think people should do some research. The main thing I think that could hurt this community is minors ordering things and their parents finding them. But, the same can be said for spores.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract