Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Those soggy, Soggy Stuntzii Blue Ringers of the Earth + Cyanos
    #3494021 - 12/13/04 08:10 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I knew of the P. stuntzii's in the lawn at this location. Today @cro and I went on a hunt for these guys to check out the lawn where they grow. I thought that we shoulld also check out the grass and we found a lot of them.

Unfortunately, last nights rain water-logged all of them in the mulch.

These were thick strong solid sturdy Stuntzii shrooms of good quality. But that was yesterday before the rain.

Here are some images of those mushrooms. later we went to Kingston and Port Gamble and went Pelliculosa Hunting. Th a few of those iamges will appear in anopther post by me and later by @cro.

Now we have here three nice slimy specimens of P. cyanofibrilosa. @cro thought they were more of the Stuntzii mushrooms in the same complex, but now I noticed the thickness of the stems and the convexed shape of the caps. The three shrooms are definaltely P. cyanofibrilosa.

nd here are those two images. I took six photos and only two were worthy of posting.

Unfoertunately, one more time I use that word, @cro could not find his camera. He searched his car, the runk etc, and it was nowhere. Later he had a call from Psillygirl who found it at home.

So here are the two cyano shrooms. And they were slimy.

Now That these are posted I need to go set up some of the Pelliculosa images. Later @cro will post some of the findings of todays great shroom hunt int he wetland forests of Puget Sound.

mj and have a shroomy day

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGreat Scott
Trigger Lover
Male User Gallery

Loc: Control Grid
Re: Those soggy, Soggy Stuntzii Blue Ringers of the Earth + Cyanos [Re: mjshroomer]
    #3495086 - 12/13/04 11:28 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I love the fibs
Keep truckin'

--------------------
:thumbup: :thumbdown:

Invisiblepsiclops
# 1
 User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: Those soggy, Soggy Stuntzii Blue Ringers of the Earth + Cyanos [Re: Great Scott]
    #3502217 - 12/15/04 03:34 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Good Pictures Uncle MJ!

Invisiblesui
I love you.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali, Contra Costa Co. Flag
Re: Those soggy, Soggy Stuntzii Blue Ringers of the Earth + Cyanos [Re: Great Scott]
    #3502224 - 12/15/04 03:38 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

PeyoteZen said:
I love the fibs
Keep truckin'

--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag