Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Feedback and Administration >> Website Announcements and Feature Feedback

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Microscope

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Two inch dick..but it spins!?

Loc: Lost In Space
Attention admins
    #3502190 - 12/15/04 05:25 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Thanks for all the recent drama.

You could, and should, nip it in the bud for the future by NOT allowing mods to discuss the banning of members.

A simple "ask the banee when they return" would be both more adult and would prevent some of your mods from embarrassing themselves.

To put it another way..... kicking a man when he's down reeks. Now I don't think very highly of Swami but for this to be discussed by members of the "team" when he can't defend himself is childish and appalling.

You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Edited by luvdemshrooms (12/15/04 05:57 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
Re: Attention admins [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #3502384 - 12/15/04 07:04 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

luvdemshrooms said:
To put it another way..... kicking a man when he's down reeks. Now I don't think very highly of Swami...

Does anybody else see the irony in the above statement?

Anyway, I'm gonna' comment luv, even though you are now banned, and it is against YOUR imaginary rules... to talk about the banned behind their back. I had already banned you BEFORE I saw this inflammatory thread... and your logic here leaves something to be desired.

Here's the PM I sent you after your LAST ban...

Cervantes PM

Sent to: luvdemshrooms

If you want to talk, or YELL this out in PM, please feel free to do so.

I promise, I will do nothing to you for expressing your PRIVATE opinion in a PRIVATE MESSAGE. In fact, if you hadn't been banned a second time, I would have been happy to discuss things with you in the WA&F Thread, I can't help it that your comments caused Anno to ban you or lock that thread. At least, you can read what I think, and why I did what I did. If you have a problem with it, I suggest you let it go, or keep your feelings private, until you aren't flaming me every time we brush shoulders in The Shroomery. I banned you ONCE for a DAY. I didn't expect it to hurt you like it obviously did.

As for the "not smart" comment. It was TRUE, and therefore not a flame. You ACTIONS were not smart when you FLAMED me a SECOND time... and were BANNED a second time. Notice I didn't call you stupid, and I was indirectly talking about your actions, and not you personally. I also suggested how you could be "Wise" in that post. Did you have a problem with that?

At least I know you read the thread, and therefore KNOW THE RULE YOU BROKE... and WHY YOU WERE BANNED. Weather you agree or not, I expect you to abide by these rules, if you wish to stay, and now there is a BIG PUBLIC RECORD of the rule you broke. Thanks for reading and participating in it.

Welcome back,

I won't ban you this week, yeah, I'll give you a bit of slack (Unless you are REALLY asking for it), so you can get back on your feet here, but I can't promise other mods will be so nice. And if I feel you are taking ADVANTAGE of the slack I am offering you, I will not hesitate to ban you again... but that is not my goal.

My goal, is figuring a way for the two of us to ARGUE without you risking a BAN every time we do. I'm sure your personal goals are similar.

I will do my best, please, do the same.

What in the hell do you think you're doing making THIS thread luv?

I have been MORE than nice to you... considering you haven't posted in the SAME thread as me since OCTOBER without Flaming, Trolling, or getting down right pissy towards me.

What did you write in your reply to my PM luv?

Perhaps, when you come back, you'll tell us.

I vaguely recall it went something like, "Fuck off."

I still have my copy of your PM, I will post it if you want.

If you won't talk in private, and you don't want to talk about it in public, why the fuck are you TROLLING me in every thread we've shared since your first ban?

Do you really think you get to say whatever you want about me, while you make demands that I say nothing? That is INSANE.

Do you think the world works that way?

Guess again!

That is fucking INSANE.

Insane: a) Extreme foolishness; folly.
b) Something that is extremely foolish.

I don't want you permabanned, but it seems that is what you want.

I have even given you space, at the expense of stepping back my MODERATION in PA&L... so you wouldn't feel like I was following you around with my ban button.

'Cause I obviously respected you (and your seniority) more than you deserved. I have been VERY generous, considering all you've done is flame me since October... and I will NOT stoop to your level.

Unlike Swami, who frequents forums I don't moderate, I have a paper trail a mile long when it comes to your past actions.

Lets start and finish with this thread:

You haven't seen me mad. You do not want to.

After THIS ban is lifted and until I get a written apology, you better not even think of trolling, derailing, flaming, or even joking in poor taste near me. I will be watching you through a microscope. You deserve some Cervantes TLC. Since 95% of your posts are off-topic, thread derailing, trolling and flame fests, it shouldn't take me long to catch you in the act again. You'll be permabanned in NO time, unless you change your INSANE behavior.

Or, you can make a public apoligy, that lays out, in CLEAR English, that you KNOW what you have done wrong, and that you will NOT do it again. It should probably end with, "I'm sorry Cervantes." You should, also, attempt to sound sincere.

It seems you wish to test the ban system. I can help you do just that. And I will always provide HARD evidence... even though you obviously hate it when I do ('cause HARD evidence is HARD to argue, especially while you are BANNED)... this is the only means I have to defend my self from the likes of you. I can't troll or flame you, even though I really, really want to. Why? Because I am capible of doing something you are incapible of. I can learn and obey the fucking rules.

Christ, until tonight, I had banned you TWICE, and BOTH times, I said NOTHING about it in public, until you brought it up. BOTH times, you mentioned it first. Then, BOTH times you complained about it being discussed publicly. Christ luv, if you could play by the rules, we'd have finished this discussion MONTHS ago. It can end in one of two ways. Which do you prefer, permaban or apology?

You have plenty of experience with Shroomery bans now, so you know what to expect next time.

Shape up or ship out... FAST.

I don't give a fuck about your feelings any more because, obviously, you don't care about mine. No wonder you wish I didn't have the power to ban.

That is all I have to say to you.

Good riddance!

Edited by Rose (12/15/04 08:14 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Microscope

Feedback and Administration >> Website Announcements and Feature Feedback