Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineBrugman
antisobrietarian
Male

Loc: the land up over
Recieving spores..
    #350218 - 06/27/01 04:50 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Can someone tell me how I can order spores but not let my parents know? Like is there a way to get em sent to a place where you can go pick em up (post office)
Thanks and sorry for my ignorance ;P

...I guess they don't recycle pidgeons.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: Recieving spores.. [Re: Brugman]
    #350262 - 06/27/01 05:48 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

get a post office box

also, where do you live?  all i know is that CA is the only state where spores are illegal, the rest of the US can get spores.
if you are elsewhere then don't worry

also, where do you plan on growing the shrooms if you have to hide the spores which are almost microscopic? :wink:

We're all MADD here...

OfflinePotSmokinHippie
Pothead

Loc: New york
Re: Recieving spores.. [Re: Brugman]
    #350279 - 06/27/01 06:10 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

I'll tell you one thing NOT to do, don't get a hold placed on your mail.  I made the mistake of doing that once.  They hold mail coming to everyone at your house, which I asked the people at the post office if it did that, and they said no.  DUMB ASSES!!!  So my mom wound up not getting mail for 3 days, called the post office, found out I had got a hold, and had it pulled. I was like "FUCK!!".  1 day before the stuff came too.  So yea, just get a post box but try not to get one at the post office, they may not give you one because you are a minor, use mail boxes etc or something.  I think its cheaper there, about $30 for 3 months.  Let us know how things go dude!  I would like to know how things work out if you get a mail box, I've been looking into getting one myself :wink:

I wish I had a Kryptonite cross, because then I could keep both Dracula AND Superman away.

--------------------
"assumption is the mother of all fuckup" - me

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom