Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlineheadset
Stranger
Creative catch.
    #3498851 - 12/14/04 05:28 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

(rather than a lucid thought, or an expression of a question, this; is open to interpretation.)

I find evolution progressing faster and faster. Doubling at every interval. Constantly gaining. The experiences i once had; I had no framework for - and now the framework is huge and multi dimensional - I contain no answers, but many more questions, and every turn in the right direction opens 10 new doors of un-answerable questions.

Im ok with this.

I find my spiritual framework to be the priority - My academic understanding is expanding and diversifying, and my personal relation/understanding/acceptance/abilities are expanding beyond belief - everything is beyond belief - but then it become belief, and total understanding, and then integrated, and regular - and life just gets better. The void was fear at first, and now it give's me quest which turns into meaning...

I find myself trapped in a world of ever expanding concepts, and personal responsibilities. I dont know where to place my priorities. Actually i do - i just dont know whats *proper* within the societal context i exist within - i feel alienated, but im ok with that. My beliefs set me aside, and Common life experiences seem trivial compared with my priorities.

Ie. Id rather read philosophy or discuss life than go for drinks, or get paraletic.

Im made to feel insufficient for this. Im ok with this. But should i be. Of course...

I try and express the expanse of my horizons, but i find my writing insufficient. Gross.

I find other avenue's of expression promising, but my skills lack, and i dont know how to develop them.

I wish i was more than a wizard of words, and an endevorerer of experiences and practices...

I wish i was an artist, I wish i could paint a poem into a picture, or pose an experience as a song, I wish i could plug in my guitar and open your mind...

How to capture creativity. Summon from within, or outside - produce?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

Loc: Sandy Eggo. Ca.
Re: Creative catch. [Re: headset]
    #3502166 - 12/15/04 03:12 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

headset said:
(rather than a lucid thought, or an expression of a question, this; is open to interpretation.)

I find evolution progressing faster and faster. Doubling at every interval. Constantly gaining. The experiences i once had; I had no framework for - and now the framework is huge and multi dimensional - I contain no answers, but many more questions, and every turn in the right direction opens 10 new doors of un-answerable questions.

Im ok with this.

I find my spiritual framework to be the priority - My academic understanding is expanding and diversifying, and my personal relation/understanding/acceptance/abilities are expanding beyond belief - everything is beyond belief - but then it become belief, and total understanding, and then integrated, and regular - and life just gets better. The void was fear at first, and now it give's me quest which turns into meaning...

I find myself trapped in a world of ever expanding concepts, and personal responsibilities. I dont know where to place my priorities. Actually i do - i just dont know whats *proper* within the societal context i exist within - i feel alienated, but im ok with that. My beliefs set me aside, and Common life experiences seem trivial compared with my priorities.

Ie. Id rather read philosophy or discuss life than go for drinks, or get paraletic.

Im made to feel insufficient for this. Im ok with this. But should i be. Of course...

I try and express the expanse of my horizons, but i find my writing insufficient. Gross.

I find other avenue's of expression promising, but my skills lack, and i dont know how to develop them.

you are who you are, & everything is, what it is.

Quote:

I wish i was more than a wizard of words, and an endevorerer of experiences and practices...

I wish i was an artist,
I wish i could paint a poem into a picture,
or pose an experience as a song,
I wish i could plug in my guitar and open your mind...

i wish you would see how beautiful that was. :sun:

--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Offlineheadset
Stranger
Re: Creative catch. [Re: 40oz]
    #3507312 - 12/16/04 01:02 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

How do i open the creative flood though. Im aware of each moment of inspiration - it hits me like a stone. I react, or respond to the chemical flood gate's it initiates. My heart flutters, and im stuck in pure awe - and then the construct of *being here* takes over, and i begin to conceptualize, actualize, relate and wish to relate to others - and using the best way i know how - words bridge the gap between my experience, me, and my viewer. Words allow like no other, but they are the most limiting of all forms of expression - (they have their benefits too) but it takes away the awe of the experience, the initial reaction, over wordy, too worded, too explained, less experienced. me not you. Words suck, and renounce them.

How can one expand outside the mould theyve poured themselves through thoroughly over and over. Whats a way of creative chaos. A fun way to struggle through *writers block for the painter.* How can i create and not retaliate against with my own hate - view without bias - exerperience without concept - express without idea.

Thanks tho :wink:

Offlineheadset
Stranger
Re: Creative catch. [Re: headset]
    #3518983 - 12/18/04 11:24 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

"If you were an accomplished artist in many fields, you could translate a given feeling into a painting, a poem, a musical masterpiece, a sculpture, a novel, an opera, and into a great work of architecture. you would be able to perceive and feel the expereince with greater dimension, for your expression would not be limited to translating it automatically without choice into one area of experession"

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order