Home | Community | Message Board

Crestline Sales - MycoPath
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1

if.when? would you? science???
    #3501311 - 12/15/04 01:31 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

ok. so winter is finaly here and i now oversee a graveyard for...3 months? give or take. and its been 7 days since i've tripped. the 7th. it was a mild trip too despite my best efforts. just some riverts in the wood grain and not much insight...then again i was in a woodshed.

ANYWAY...i'm pretty sure i have enough for a level 3-4 trip if i do it right...and do it all...but then i face the problem of waiting till march to trip again! (northern people insert flame here lol)

i also love doing really mild trips where its just the visual acuity increase and that pondering state...where you ponder...

but since its all in a honey bottle, i have to measure by the spoonfull or mouthfull and not in grams. lol. and if i take too little, then its another 7 days or more to wear off that pesky resistance. this is only my fourth trip so i'm not sure about my resistance and tollerance levels yet. interestingly enough, i dont even know the relative potency of copes compared to cubes and others. i've looked around the site...maybe i got lost.

what i'm getting to is this...its day 7...i'd love to trip...theres almost a feel...a need to trip at this point in my life. other times ive had the op and passed. now terence would say take it all and dance with the elves and the mice. what would you say? take it all? (30-40 copes in honey goo with my last trip on the 7th) or take a little and enjoy the pondering and reality sharpness over and over till we begin to bloom agian in march? i ahve a funny feeling my honey in the fridge wont last that long. so theres a few factors here. retaining potency especially with the water that builds at the top.

in any case, i'd love some deep opinions and maybe even those "do it" "wait" "go for whats in the box" answers. i just cant decide. if anyone has any info on tollerance other than the 4-7 days info , i'd love that too. graci from the rio grande.

Do as i say. Do as i do.
Good. Now instead of eating a mushroom that is not yours. Eat the ones in the super market. Thanks. -droz
"German's love white rice."-droz

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub