Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineGillette
Jaded
 User Gallery

I am not ok
    #3488219 - 12/12/04 09:15 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I don't know whats wrong with me. I can't stop crying. I just started feeling shitty like 3 hours ago and I've been sobbing, like all out sobbing since. I don't know whats going on. I'm shaking I'm crying I'm scared.

--------------------
~Earth is the Insane Asylum of the Universe~

A closed mind is a wonderful thing to lose.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: I am not ok [Re: Gillette]
    #3488264 - 12/12/04 09:23 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

i unfortunately have no ideas of where it may have come from (as i dont have experience in that field .. ), but if it makes you feel any better, i am currently withdrawing from long-term high dosage use of opiates in a recent decision to quit forever ... so you shouldnt feel alone

the symptoms include hot and cold chills, serious panic and anxiety, insomnia which kept me up from 7 am yesterday to 11 am this morning (till i took a 1 mg klonopin and passed out luckily for a few hours), uncontrollable crying randomly, physically deathly ... the works ... its rough ..

the best advice i can give somebody in your situation is a change of environment, seeing somebody who makes you happy, doing something that makes you feel good ... anything to refocus your attention on something that keeps the negativity away

this works good for anxiety and depression though, as a regular sufferer of both, its a lot easier said than done

i wish you the best  :heart:

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: I am not ok [Re: HB]
    #3488272 - 12/12/04 09:24 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

i should also mention yoga-type breathing helps the body create endorphins, which make you feel happy

and itll slow down your heart rate and keep you calmer

this is not only a mental effect, it is physically-based as well  :thumbup:

Invisiblespudamore
Stranger
Male
Loc: Australia
    #3488300 - 12/12/04 09:28 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

if you don't let a balanced of emotions out they build up and keep building up till you crack.
its ok quite a few people go through this.

--------------------
suicide a permanent solution to a temporary problem

Invisiblelooner2
ABBA fan

Re: I am not ok [Re: spudamore]
    #3488366 - 12/12/04 09:37 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I think you should eat. Your body needs food.

--------------------
I am in love with Acidic_Sloth

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
    #3488397 - 12/12/04 09:42 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

been there....recently, and it sux. hang in there. you probably got something on your mind youve been ignoring, and needs to be dealt with. or at least, thats what was causing me to wake up in the middle of the night sobbing like a little baby.....

youll be ok :grin:

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #3488460 - 12/12/04 09:55 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Are you upset for a reason, or just kind of upset in general? If you need someone to talk to, you can pm me. I think you're on my msn buddy list too, so just let me know if you need someone to talk to.

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #3488465 - 12/12/04 09:55 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Some thoughts from internetville:
1. You could be having a cycle change that's throwing your hormones all over the map.
2. What did you eat today?
3. Where did you go today?
4. What's been on your mind lately?

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
    #3494597 - 12/13/04 09:48 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Ive been feeling like shit the past few days myself, not very happy, feelings of wanting to just withdrawl from everything.

Maybe its the seasons changing... Winter solstice is in 8 days.

Keep us posted.

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #3495739 - 12/14/04 02:46 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Are you feeling okay now, Gill?

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

OfflineJacquesSauniere
mr
Re: I am not ok [Re: Phluck]
    #3495804 - 12/14/04 03:25 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

exercise, i dont mean a long walk, that will just probably make you think and cry some more and become confused. Do a session that will tire you out physically and mentally. you will get knackered to the point that you need to take a nap and then when you do wake you will feel calmer and relaxed

go out and eat what you want, i know this sounds stupid but you must have a favourite meal that you really enjoy - eat that.

maybe things will seem better in the morning?

OfflineGillette
Jaded
 User Gallery

Re: I am not ok [Re: JacquesSauniere]
    #3500091 - 12/14/04 08:15 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

yeah phlucky I'm ok I think...I'm still a little sensitive...theres been a little bit of crying...but no four hour long cry-a-thons. I dunno whats going on....its not that time of the month...nothing major has happened...I think its just been all the little everyday stresses that just finally added up...and then finally there was the straw that broke the camels back and I lost it. Its been so messed up because thats not like me, like I was scared I wanted someone to take me to the hospital. the most fucked up thing tho..is you guys on here are the only people that have cared at all about whats happened....like I thought on Monday that I should tell some people what happened and why I think it happened, so that it doesn't happen again, I was basically admitting that I need some help and support....you guys cared and 40 cared, my boyfriend cared a little bit. End of story. My parents don't care, my boss and co-workers don't care (and my boss should care its partially his fault).

--------------------

OfflineTasty_Smurf_House
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #3500387 - 12/14/04 08:58 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

:heart:

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #3500490 - 12/14/04 09:11 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

so r u going to tell us what h a p p e n e d ?

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

Loc: Sandy Eggo. Ca.
    #3501769 - 12/15/04 12:58 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

we love us!

:sun::heart::sun:

--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

Loc: Sandy Eggo. Ca.
Re: I am not ok [Re: World Spirit]
    #3501773 - 12/15/04 01:00 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Enter said:
so r u going to tell us what h a p p e n e d ?

doesnt matter anymore,
shes got it off her shoulders, its in the past
and its allll good.  :smile:

--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

InvisibleJellric
altered statesman

Loc: non-local
Re: I am not ok [Re: 40oz]
    #3501874 - 12/15/04 01:26 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

:smile:  :thumbup:

--------------------
I AM what Willis was talkin' bout.

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
    #3501995 - 12/15/04 02:07 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

doesnt it suck how badly the little things can add up? glad you are feeling better. :thumbup:

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

InvisibleCherryBomM
Yoga Gypsy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Ontario
    #3512733 - 12/17/04 08:32 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Dude, check your PR pms.  Will call tonite after work!

:heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug::heart: :hug:

--------------------

OfflineGillette
Jaded
 User Gallery

Re: I am not ok [Re: CherryBom]
    #3512787 - 12/17/04 08:54 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

lol omg *hugz*

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder