Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleJared
Stranger
Folding@home Statistics
The JSR is now open. A.K.A. the trader's list.
    #348272 - 06/24/01 10:53 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

http://jsr.hobbiton.org/

After reading fortyounces2freedom's post about how we should have a blacklist I decided to finally post about the list I started working on a while ago... I'm not saying its what should be done... I just made it as a kind of protection for myself, to help keep myself from being ripped off. Well, I'm probably gonna get all kinds of flames for this and thats exactly what I didn't want, but what you gonna do... Anyways there isn't really much to say, you can see what it is and thats what it is... No lies, no deceptions, no nothing; it's just my own little review thing that I think is a step in the right direction...

Need a webpage or other graphics? You've got spores I've got skills Lets get in touch. Pulseshock@hotmail.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledimitri211
Carpal Tunnel
Re: The JSR is now open. A.K.A. the trader's list. [Re: Jared]
    #348291 - 06/24/01 11:17 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

jared your a sick puppy keep up the good work

www.thehawkseye.com
Sacred Mushroom Spores
----------------------------------------------
Donations to the shroomery
www.paypal.com (Account thor@shroomery.org)

Offlinejonnyshaggs420
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Mid-West
    #348311 - 06/25/01 12:23 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

I think this is what the black list should look like, or something similar. Well if everyone can get through with the flaming in that thread.

Tired of pimping yourself on the corner to afford spores? Well throw out that red dress and go to the FSR, for spores even you can afford.

--------------------
Vote Jonnyshaggs in the next election for GOD...Its the responsible choice

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

Loc: Sandy Eggo. Ca.
    #348365 - 06/25/01 02:33 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

wow, jared...thats totally awesome...
..im glad i inspired this list...

~fortyounces2freedom~ & ~disconnectedhaze~

Support the FSR!!

--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Offlineegghead
veteran
Loc: Milky Way
    #348366 - 06/25/01 02:33 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

jared.. the way you post this in vendors, it looks like "give me good service or else." ;) I guess the squeaky wheel gets the grease, eh?

--------------------
Where there's skill, there's a better way..

InvisibleJared
Stranger
Folding@home Statistics
Re: The JSR is now open. A.K.A. the trader's list. [Re: egghead]
    #348391 - 06/25/01 03:47 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Lol, I never really looked at it like that but i guess you right. I've always been wary about trading online and I decided this was the best way to go about it =P

40oz2F Sorry man, but this site was my own inspiration =P I made it up awhile ago... I just didn't have enough nerve to upload it. Well, this is a far cry from a complete system; I really think it would be a good idea to implement a detailed and total user based system somehow.. But It should be seperate from the message board so as to keep the board simple and clean... Just my 2 cents.

Need a webpage or other graphics? You've got spores I've got skills Lets get in touch. Pulseshock@hotmail.com

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

#348394 - 06/25/01 03:52 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

geez..what a coincedence....just in perfect time when there is a poll going on about such subject....how ironic....

Support the FSR!!

--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

InvisibleJared
Stranger
Folding@home Statistics
Re: The JSR is now open. A.K.A. the trader's list. [Re: 40oz]
    #348431 - 06/25/01 05:26 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

I dunno if your being sarcastic in this post, but if you are I do not like people who imply that I lie. You think I wrote that whole page up the day I saw your post? (Btw, I've been gone the last 3 days, (Grad/Prom/After Prom/Wedding) and so it is quite literaly impossible that I saw your post and made that page up from seeing it. I refuse to start arguing with you as I have nothing to prove; I made this page up a while ago and if you need proof... Well here, here is my proof that the page I created was infact my idea.
http://shrooms.hobbiton.org/hosted/ss.gif
As you can see, I wasn't lying. I'd thank you not to imply that I was. I really don't wanna start any flame wars and that is why I didn't post about this site earlier; when I saw your post It kind of gave me the courage to post about my site.

So when you say "what a coincedence", thats exactly what it is.

Take care - Jared

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

#348650 - 06/25/01 01:30 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

blah....i dont care bro...flames suck....its all good

Support the FSR!!

--------------------

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Offlineauto59009
enthusiast
Loc: Australia
Re: The JSR is now open. A.K.A. the trader's list. [Re: 40oz]
    #349074 - 06/26/01 12:39 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

hey jared, reading ur review about lilshopofspores, i too have received stuff from this guy and he is one of the best out there imo. what do u mean customs usually opens ur syringes packages and then seals them again? i live in aus and have never ordered syringes because the ones i were sent for free were outright confiscated. do u mean customs within ur own country or o/s? if blushroom avoids this i might have to order some syringe from him :smile:

I am a compulsive liar :wink:
http://go.to/FreeSporeRing
http://www.lilshopofspores.com
http://www.shaman-australis.com/shroom

--------------------
I am a compulsive liar :wink:

InvisibleJared
Stranger
Folding@home Statistics
Re: The JSR is now open. A.K.A. the trader's list. [Re: auto59009]
    #349098 - 06/26/01 02:00 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

I'm pretty sure that its my country's customs that opens the packages because no matter where they come from they seem to get opened; except for LilShopOfSpore's since he did what he does. =)

OfflineThe Messiah
    #350036 - 06/27/01 12:50 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Excellent idea and page!

peace, ~(To0dLeS)~
TM

--------------------
[green]peace[/green], [blue]~(To0dLeS)~[/blue]
TM

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures