Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
I started off in S&P...
    #3498399 - 12/14/04 04:28 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

But it is almost as if i lost the energy to post decent reads.  I have alot of decent thought, but I almost don't have the motivation to share.  As of now, it seems.

It might be because I lost access to a regular computer, or that i got a job.

I am lead to believe that me working mindlessly for minimum wage is fastly decreasing the amount of time and dedication I used to allow for such relevent topics.

This slave-wage is draining me and my ability to continue the sharing and exploration of my philisophical wonderments.

Hmmmm, damnit. :rolleyes:

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblevampirism
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: I started off in S&P... [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #3498447 - 12/14/04 04:32 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

i have to agree with you there though, over the summer i worked at a factory, basically as the lowest form of worker there =/. Just something about that drains you..

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: I started off in S&P... [Re: vampirism]
    #3498481 - 12/14/04 04:37 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Yes, it is horrible. i dont believe i can keep this up much longer. i am very excited that festival season is coming around the corner very quickly, that will give me the oppurtunity to escape, and find more creative, and fun ways of obtaining funds. I have started making patchwork bags and minimal amount of hemp, drum straps, etc for the festivals coming up. i am very excited, I just wish i wasnt a robotic prep/dish washer.

At least it isnt for a corporation I suppose.

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
    #3498483 - 12/14/04 04:37 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah, I still think about S&P things too, but I haven't been able to post there in awhile, I have no idea why....I miss it  :frown:.

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: I started off in S&P... [Re: Dark_Star]
    #3498518 - 12/14/04 04:41 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Meeeeeee toooooo!

--------------------

InvisibleHendostan
I'm a teapot

#3498541 - 12/14/04 04:46 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

i am looking for a drum strap for my djembe, can you hook me up?
don't want to hijack the thread, i just read that you're making them and it got me really excited for festivals again :tongue2:
i often find myself in S&P with all kinds of insights and suggestions, but when i start typing, i suddenly lose my train of thought and i feel like i don't make sense :shrug: ...it's kinda happening right now, the longer i type :lol: i don't what my deal is. i'd rather read what others are saying, there are some smart people around here.

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
    #3498544 - 12/14/04 04:46 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah alot of the magick in S&P is gone with Swami banned, Mr Mushrooms long gone, and MarkostheGnostic lurking... I like the vibe of the Pub cuz it has some sort of cosmic energy at times that reminds me of a show or a fest. :smile:

Just makes ya wanna smile.

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: I started off in S&P... [Re: Hendostan]
    #3498552 - 12/14/04 04:48 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Hendostan said:
i am looking for a drum strap for my djembe, can you hook me up?
don't want to hijack the thread, i just read that you're making them and it got me really excited for festivals again :tongue2:
i often find myself in S&P with all kinds of insights and suggestions, but when i start typing, i suddenly lose my train of thought and i feel like i don't make sense :shrug: ...it's kinda happening right now, the longer i type :lol: i don't what my deal is. i'd rather read what others are saying, there are some smart people around here.

yeah i can definitely make you a strap, just give me some numerics (How long, wide, etc)

I have, like Ripple, also been lurking through S&P.  I think its in the air.

--------------------

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Loc: A rare and different tune
Re: I started off in S&P... [Re: Adamist]
    #3498584 - 12/14/04 04:51 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

i miss the old pub alot
but im getting used to the new one :smile:
a have noticed the same thing in s&p
its kinda hard to make it sound as good on a screen as it does in your head

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
    #3498640 - 12/14/04 05:00 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

S&P is crazy

There's probably a lot of other words I could use for it.. but I don't feel like busting out the old vocabulary at the moment.

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: I started off in S&P... [Re: Shroomism]
    #3498656 - 12/14/04 05:02 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

See, there isn't even enouenergy in us to DESCRIBE S&P, Let alone SYNERGIZE in S&P, heh.

--------------------

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

#3498660 - 12/14/04 05:02 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Hey Shroomism thanks for alerting me as to the existence of "reverse dictionaries". It's supa handy.

How's the 352 treating U?

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #3498665 - 12/14/04 05:03 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

all I know is.. it goes in waves.. and I used to post in there a WHOLE lot, and lately, almost not at all.

--------------------

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

#3498668 - 12/14/04 05:04 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

I used to post in there a WHOLE lot, and lately, almost not at all.

Same here

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

#3498681 - 12/14/04 05:06 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Adamist said:
Quote:

I used to post in there a WHOLE lot, and lately, almost not at all.

Same here

Yup, sounds about right.

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #3498682 - 12/14/04 05:06 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

hell yeah you need that reverse dictionary..

352 is on the up and up I guess.. looks like my felony was dropped to misdemeanor.. I thought they dropped the charges altogether but it looks like it was just remanded to a different court and the felony dropped to misdemeanor.. hopefully it will just eventually implode on itself.
Probably got a temp job slapping dough until festival season hits. Might move up to gainesville, who knows.. the future is uncertain.. but it's going to kick ass that much I know.

--------------------

Offlinefaslimy
Dead Man
 User Gallery
    #3498711 - 12/14/04 05:11 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Humans are so lazy :frown:

I don't have a job, I sit at my computer all day and shroomery is usually always open but I'm still a filther lurker  :undecided:

OfflineThe_Red_Crayon
Exposer of Truth
Male User Gallery

Loc: Smokey Mtns. TN Flag
    #3498806 - 12/14/04 05:22 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

haha i remember the Florida Court Systems. I remembered they dropped my community service and probabtion cause they simply could never keep with the paperwork.

Hopefully same will happen for you.

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #3498841 - 12/14/04 05:26 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I post in there off and on. I usually start new threads there, so it depends on how good the current discussions are. I also tend to post there more after having strong, spiritual trips.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

InvisibleCorporal Kielbasa

#3498871 - 12/14/04 05:30 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

XOIIAresIIOX said:
But it is almost as if i lost the energy to post decent reads.  I have alot of decent thought, but I almost don't have the motivation to share.  As of now, it seems.

It might be because I lost access to a regular computer, or that i got a job.

I am lead to believe that me working mindlessly for minimum wage is fastly decreasing the amount of time and dedication I used to allow for such relevent topics.

This slave-wage is draining me and my ability to continue the sharing and exploration of my philisophical wonderments.

Hmmmm, damnit. :rolleyes:

werd bills suck!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies