Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
I'm surrounded by aliens, err I mean, AQUARIANS!
    #3498354 - 12/14/04 04:22 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

This isn't just a recent observation, this has been my whole life. Even the ones closest to me have fallen into the 3-11 sun sign vibration between Aries, Aquarius and Gemini.

Anyone else notice a certain spiral, or coincidental structure of astological signs in your everyday life?

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleTheHateCamel
Research &Development -DBK
Re: I'm surrounded by aliens, err I mean, AQUARIANS! [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #3498366 - 12/14/04 04:24 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

No, but Jews and the number 21 are always showing up.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
    #3498367 - 12/14/04 04:24 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

There is no escape

--------------------

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #3498416 - 12/14/04 04:29 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I'm a Aquarian.

I tend to run into a lot of Librans. Particularly my husband, who is a Libra.

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: I'm surrounded by aliens, err I mean, AQUARIANS! [Re: Shroomism]
    #3498417 - 12/14/04 04:29 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomism said:
There is no escape

Exactly. And I believe that is what is scarring me. it is almost like a sick sense of stability that I dont have a chance nor a choice to ignore. Muahaha, stuckness.

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: I'm surrounded by aliens, err I mean, AQUARIANS! [Re: TheHateCamel]
    #3498434 - 12/14/04 04:31 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

TheHateCamel said:
No, but Jews and the number 21 are always showing up.

i also have a recurring number. Or, shall I say a sequence of numbers : 326

Ug, the combinations and many different mathematical equations to collaboration of numerical insanity blows my mind. Multiple times per day.

--------------------

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
    #3498525 - 12/14/04 04:42 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I wish I was surrounded by this:

:laugh:  :tongue2:

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: I'm surrounded by aliens, err I mean, AQUARIANS! [Re: Adamist]
    #3498538 - 12/14/04 04:45 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Uggg. Aquarian males. Uggg.

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

#3498542 - 12/14/04 04:46 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Will you ever seriously be able to appreciate a girl for what she is worth emotionally and intellectually?  Without her sexual being interfearing?  And don't clain the art, cause i know thats what you are going to do!  :grin: :tounge:

--------------------

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

#3498581 - 12/14/04 04:51 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Dude I love art. :shrug:

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

#3498600 - 12/14/04 04:53 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah me too, and I like body art as well, you should post the pick of thePatient being a pimp, to compliment your first image post in this thread :wink:

--------------------

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

#3498605 - 12/14/04 04:55 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Oh there's so many to choose from...

--------------------

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

#3498618 - 12/14/04 04:56 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

[image][/image]

[image][/image]

[image][/image]

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

#3498620 - 12/14/04 04:56 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Adamist said:
Oh there's so many to choose from...

Oh, you KNOW the specific one I am talking about. yauh.

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
    #3498624 - 12/14/04 04:57 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Adamist said:
I wish I was surrounded by this:

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

#3498625 - 12/14/04 04:57 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

YESSSSS! thePatient straight up pimpin'.

has the Libra seen those pics yet?

--------------------

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

#3498628 - 12/14/04 04:58 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Probably, I made a post about it.

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

#3498644 - 12/14/04 05:00 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Oh, actually I guess i was unaware that she was on the shroomery...? Or even read through posts..?

--------------------

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #3498664 - 12/14/04 05:03 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I'm a Libra.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: I'm surrounded by aliens, err I mean, AQUARIANS! [Re: gdman]
    #3498676 - 12/14/04 05:05 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Oh yeah? you are my polar oppisite.

Yet strangely enough, I was born on a Full Moon, making my moon sign in my polar oppisite, Libra. Heh.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder