Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineess
mind meld junkie
Loc: right here
datura
    #341800 - 06/15/01 08:55 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

I have some datura metal my friend has growing in his backyard, could anyone tell me their personal experiences or information with this plant,please dont just type a link to erowid or some other drug site, I just want you personal status and experiences with it, thanks.

::B:: ::L:: ::O:: ::O:: ::D:: ::S:: ::HO:: ::T::

Edited by ess on 06/15/01 11:04 PM.

--------------------
SUPPORT FSR

"something has to change
undeniable dilema
bordom's not a burden
anyone should bear"
S T I N K F I S T

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: datura [Re: ess] * 1
    #342398 - 06/16/01 05:58 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Loss of vision, convulsions, multi day tripping as in one day I'm tripping the next I'm not. Deadly toxic. Do not Eat. On a lighter note they are beautiful plants. If you must, mix leaves with tobbaco and smoke. Never, I mean never make a tea from the root, she is a mean fucking bitch who will rule your life for ever. Once you partake there is no turning back. Seeds, they can kill you. GET IT!!!!!!!!!!! Don't fuck with her, she is the dirtiest of all the botanical high's. Not worth the risk.

OfflineAkoplan
journeyman
Re: datura [Re: ]
    #343905 - 06/18/01 08:47 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

I made a tea of 4 tbs. of ground morning glory seeds and 1 large fresh dried jimsonweed leaf. I was amazed at the power of the jimsonweed. 1 leaf and my pupils were the size of diner plates. I'm sure that the 4 tablespoons of mg seeds had an influence at all. I got the worst case of cottenmouth ever. I could not stop drinking water. Cheese nip crackers turned to dust in my mouth.
My vision became distorted and I couldn't see things close to my face. By the next morning I was back to normal. Pretty much.
Be very careful with these plants (Daturas). I could not believe how intense the side effects were with just 1 leaf. I am used to mg seeds too.

Try smoking it first, to get a feel for it. You may find that it is not what you thought and at least you won't be dilerious for a few days if you smoke it.

Don't be stupid. You will hate what happens to you if you are.

Anonymous

Re: datura [Re: Akoplan]
    #344358 - 06/19/01 10:58 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

I support those posts above... dont mess with this plant because it will claim her price... you can also smoke a few seeds with ganja

Invisiblepsilocybe cubensis
Blood, guts, andbroken teeth.

Loc: Lost Angels
Re: datura *DELETED* [Re: Anonymous]
    #344365 - 06/19/01 11:27 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Post deleted by psilocybe cubensis

InvisibleAIRDOG
Male User Gallery

Loc: world's shroom capital
Re: datura [Re: psilocybe cubensis]
    #344391 - 06/19/01 12:27 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

It is actually a weed... just like weed is a weed

Offlinejonnyshaggs420
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Mid-West
Re: datura [Re: psilocybe cubensis]
    #344572 - 06/19/01 06:12 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Hey Psilo I like the new pic. lol.

And about Datura, like its cousin belladona, she is a powerful spirit and should not be toyed with. It is for very experienced shamans and witches only. The beautiful spirit of this plant can be a horrible bitch if she wants to, so amateurs need not apply!

Tired of pimping yourself on the corner to afford spores? Well throw out that red dress and go to the FSR, for spores even you can afford.

--------------------
Vote Jonnyshaggs in the next election for GOD...Its the responsible choice

Invisiblemr crisper

Re: datura [Re: ess]
    #346322 - 06/21/01 10:14 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

fukkit
i gotta defend this lady
i had a binge on datura for about 6 months when i was 19.
im 35 now and still wipe my arse after a shit, go to work and all that stuff.
i guess at 19 i was very self destructive, but for that frame of mind datura was great just what i was looking for.
to get the best out of datura i think you seriously have to not give a fuck about the consequences, yourself, other people, property, your health and your life.
there are still people around with such a mindset (vikings?) but i reckon few at the shroomery
saying all that, i remember those datura trips with great fondness, i can only guess that the lady liked me and was uuh gentle.
if you want some more details on doses, check out my report under the name - k.t. in datura reports at erowid.
doses to avoid would be a better description.
i guess i want to say dont trash the datura cos u dont like it, she probably doesnt like you very much either and she is way tougher and more beautiful.

Offlinefrootloop
journeyman
Loc: Detroit, MI
Re: datura [Re: ess]
    #349504 - 06/26/01 05:59 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

I'm in the process of growing Datura Stamonium. I'm going to take her whenever she tells me its okay to. I don't know how she feels about women or cancer patients, but I guess I'll find out. Actually I think,as with most plant teachers, if you come to her with your intentions known and with utter and complete respect she will be merciful... but thats just a maybe.

"Mental illness is the road to freedom"- PigFace

Here little Fungi I won't hurt you....

--------------------
"Mental illness is the road to freedom"- PigFace

Here little Fungi I won't hurt you....

OfflinePhyl
old hand
Loc: United Kingdom
Re: datura [Re: mr crisper]
    #349789 - 06/27/01 03:18 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

I'm with you on this one. Datura can be a great ally.

Having said that though, there are many dangers associated with datura, and it should not be used simply for recreation. If you're just looking to get high, then you will probably not enjoy the datura experience, and it is not worth the risks. If you really feel you can benefit from a datura experience, then do a lot of research, and proceed with EXTREME caution.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale