Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineFlare
journeyman
worried about my freind
    #3497698 - 12/14/04 04:16 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

hey i am a little worried about my freind he says he is depressed alot he takes E , speed and always smokes weed and drinks alchohol almost every weekend. he was telling my other freind that he has been feeling really depressed recently and they r starting to worry about him. 2 months ago he took a fit at his work he started to shake alot then he collapsed, he was at the hospital today for a appointment all seemed okay think it was the speed that cuased it. today he called me and he seemed strange on the phone he said he was waiting to get a lift home. his lift was 45 mins away and he said all the ppl wandering past were making him nasuious then he said makes me feel like i want to slit my wrists then tell my mum i love her then its too late... or hang myself off a tree then he said it was my fualt right after ...he said it in a strange way.. almost as if he was joking a little.. but he does talk alot of shit like that ive heard himself say it before but it just sounded like he didnt mean it so i thought in this case it was just the same as the other times. but he has told my other freinds that he has been feeling depressed and they think he actually means it this time.. kinda scary. i dunno was weird wat should i do? i think he needs to get help from somewhere. my sister is going up to his house jus no to see if he is okay

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: worried about my freind [Re: Flare]
    #3497784 - 12/14/04 04:38 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

You are right to be concerned...be there at his side to help him get help.  Once he has a support base, he might come to the realization that he needs to stop his self-destrustive behavior. 

If you seriously think that he might commit suicide or is a serious harm risk to others, you need to do something about it.  Talk to him first, tell him you are concerned about him.  If things are really looking serious, you probably need to tell his parents or something.  He might hate you for it, but at least he won't be six feet under. 

good luck.  :heart:

OfflineFlare
journeyman
    #3497812 - 12/14/04 04:46 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

thats the thing his mum is a schrizophrenic and his dad sort of left home when he was very small and he lives miles away. he lives in a house by himself. he gets lonely i think at times. i alreayd told him he should cut the drugs and try cut the alcohol cuase it definaltey doesnt help... if he stayed sober maybe he could get his head a little clearer and be able to solve the problems he has... i have already been in his sort of state and just a change in lifestyle helped me LOADS already recommended it to him up to him whter he listens or not i guess sux

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

Loc: Sandy Eggo. Ca.
    #3502122 - 12/15/04 04:57 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

you cant help someone if they dont
want to help themselves

--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

InvisibleFucknuckle
Dog Lover

Re: worried about my freind [Re: 40oz]
    #3503156 - 12/15/04 01:12 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

That is not true. I am sorry to cut you off like that. But the last thing a friend can say is that. Sometimes people need the constant strength of others to pull through. The only time to give up on a friend is when he is dead.

--------------------
What it is, is what it is my Brother.
It is as it is, so suffer thru it.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being