Home | Community | Message Board

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleLoosifa
none
 User Gallery

Loc: England (South) Flag
My mushroom button stopped working, and other things
    #3496904 - 12/14/04 01:43 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

I'm pretty down. My last three mushrom trips haven't worked, and I miss them. I think it's because I've been doing alot of acid, which is great, but different, and not without its dangers. When I trip, it often feels like the only time that everything is clear, that I can focus. I love looking at the truth of things.
Seems to me that you can go too far in on acid. I want to trip and trip, but in the end, I'll be the only person that understands myself. I've always been really self destructive; self harm, IV junkie, etc. I thought I was finally getting away from it, but this mad need to trip as deeply as possible makes me wonder if I have found the ultimate way to destroy myself. It's weird, as I feel at my most positive when I trip, like I can take anything, like "bring it on, whatever it may be".
As an interesting sideline, I usually trip with my best friend. Every time I do, I fall in love with him. Then, every time, I have to get over it. It's driving me crazy. We're very, very close, but, for various reasons, it's not gonna happen.
Just feel so confused.

--------------------
LURK

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: My mushroom button stopped working, and other things [Re: Loosifa]
    #3497425 - 12/14/04 03:24 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Hey...I think you know what I'm going to say, which is take some time off drugs for a little while.  Acid and shrooms are wonderful and powerful tools for humanity, but every tool can be misused.  Don't use them until you find your grounding again.  Tripping is no good unless you USE and PRACTICE the insights that you have been given.  Volunteer at a shelter, or help a bum out to a nice meal.  Focus to send your energies out to humanity.  It feels very life-affirming and stabilizing to help another human being out.  Get out, meet some new people, find a new hobby, exercise, and meditate.

Try to find and use the insights and teachings you get from psychedelics in your sober life, and maybe you'll discover what you are looking for.  :sun:

Please be careful.  :heart:

InvisibleLoosifa
none
 User Gallery

Loc: England (South) Flag
Re: My mushroom button stopped working, and other things [Re: MOTH]
    #3497519 - 12/14/04 03:44 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

It's a bit laughable really... I'm having one fuck of a mid life crisis.
Thanks Ellemy, what you say makes alot of sense.

--------------------
LURK

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being