Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Loc: A rare and different tune
hey ares
    #3494843 - 12/13/04 10:30 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

adamist said i needed to ask you aboot the s-11 connection or somthing :shrug:
and he wanted me to ask you what the conection between someone born march 22 aries, and some one born aug 28 (libra i think :crazy: ) are
okeydokey :grin: :birthday: :gd_icon:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRandolph_Carter
НơĻ?ĢΉō

Loc: Shroomery B-list.
Re: hey ares [Re: notapillow]
    #3494890 - 12/13/04 10:40 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Why are you not a pillow?

what do you have against them?

--------------------
"..all those molecules thrashing their kinky little tails, hot for destiny and the street."  Gibson

Nuke baby seals for Jesus!

(This has been a +1 production.)

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Re: hey ares [Re: Randolph_Carter]
    #3494896 - 12/13/04 10:41 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

i have nothing against them
infact everynow and again i claim to be a pillow :smile:

--------------------

InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
    #3494951 - 12/13/04 10:53 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Hey!  Well being an Aries involved with a Virgo (aug28th), that isn't a combination involved in the 3-11 sun sign communication , I believe it is the 5-9 sun sign vibration.  Here is a little information on your compatability.

Honesty and a desire for the unadorned truth are virtues you both posses and value, though Virgo takes Aries' honest criticism better than Aries takes Virgo's.

Some very basic differences in your makeup can make you uncomfortable with each other at times: Aries tends to throw caution to the wind, while Virgo worries a great deal if all details are not taken care of first. Aries acts NOW, on impulse and intuition, while Virgo wants to think carefully and study the fine print first.

Virgo is the more self-analytical of the two of you and Aries is likely to be impatient with this at times. Virgo also tends to be more giving, and may get into the role of assistant or "servant" to Aries. Both of you need to make a lot of adjustments in order to accommodate the differences between you.

You will need to do quite a bit of adjusting in order to harmonize with one another on a daily basis, as your personal habits and instinctive emotional responses to situations are very different, and may become a source of considerable irrigation over time.

Virgo is careful and needs to thoroughly analyze a situation before proceeding. Aries on the other hand, is impulsive and direct and often abrupt. Aries will act first, and think about the consequences later. Aries is prone to emotional outbursts and short-lived, but frequent flares of temper. Virgo is rather sensitive and becomes nervous, fretful, or anxious by Aries brashness.

Virgo is a bit of a worrier, and Aries, who hates to admit ever feeling frightened or insecure, may scoff at Virgo's concerns and worries.

Also Virgo is something of a perfectionist, dislikes making mistakes, and can be very critical of self and others. Aries has a strong need to take chances on new ventures, to be daring and original, and is bound to make numerous mistakes in the process. Virgo's criticisms can be very discouraging to the bold pioneer in Aries. One way you can support each other is for Virgo to help organize and practically implement some of Aries creative ideas.

The relationship is more than likely to have its fair share of frustrations and difficulties. There is a sense of responsibilities towards each other, but the union may not necessarily be long lasting.

At times you both feel emotionally constrained and inhibited by being together, and this relationship may feel like a form of imprisonment! Virgo, in particular, may feel disheartened by Aries criticisms, worries, fears, or need to dominate Virgo's life. Virgo's emotional needs and feelings are ignored and much emphasis on responsibilities and obligations and not enough attention given to the needs for acceptance and tenderness.

As a couple, you will have many unusual experiences, and a lot of friends whoa re unique, interesting, creative, and quite different from one another. You could gather a "family" around you that is quite unlike the traditional or "normal" family, including adopted relatives and close friends. A certain openness, acceptance of deviance from the norm, and willingness to learn from unexpected sources will be essential in this relationship. Being able to flow with change and live in the present moment will be necessary too, as there is a certain, ongoing movement in your relationship that precludes settling down into any established routine for very long.

Emotionally this relationship is unusual, there may be sexual competition or inhibitions. Virgo may hold back from a climax unnecessarily, due to Aries' selfish and quick action. Thus, full sexual enjoyment in love, may not be forthcoming at times.

As a couple the two of you will attract a lot of unusual friends, eccentric or creative people who will make life interesting and entertaining. Openness to experimentation, especially regarding expressing yourselves sexually or how you derive pleasure and enjoyment, will play an important role in your relationship too. You'll find that your interaction is always dynamic and changing, so that both of you are taken by surprise and cannot take anything for granted regarding each other. This keeps your connection fresh and stimulating, although you may wish for a little more peace and "sameness" at times.

If your relationship is a long-term one and you live together, you can expect that this relationship will bring both of you face to face with personal habits of your own that must be improved, or at least adapted to the tastes of your partner. Issues such as tidiness and neatness at home, use of abusive or foul language, choice of foods, tastes in music and decor, approaches towards raising children, etc. come to the fore. At times you will come to an impasse and feel that you cannot come to an agreement on these issues. Virgo, in particular, may become very frustrated by some of Aries' deeply ingrained, personal habits. If your ethnic backgrounds or upbringings are very different, this problem can be severe. If both of you can be tolerant, open-minded, accepting or shortcomings in your m ate, and willing to learn new attitudes, you can turn potentially frustrating situations into opportunities to mature and grow emotionally.

Hope this is sufficient.  I can do more research when I have access to my books (Im at a friends house :smile: )

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Re: hey ares [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #3494978 - 12/13/04 11:01 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

wow thanks
informative :laugh: :gd_icon:

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

#3495016 - 12/13/04 11:13 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

But to inform you of personal experience, which is what I believe Adamist initially was wanting me to discuss with you:

I lived with a male virgo for a while, before he went into the navy, we even had relations before that.  Even while we were living together, and were with other people he was still protective and jealous.  He was self consumed and materialistic.  He was also in a way, caniving.  :frown:  But then he went into the Navy, got married, and had a child.  Heh.  He is dependant for stability.

Well anywho, now I live with another virgo, currently.  A female this time.  She is also pretty jealous when it comes to relationships, and it is hard for her to give up on ex's, etc.  Which is cool, just a characteristic.

Fire (Aries) and Earth (Virgo) are not the most compatibal sun signs :smile:

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

OfflineHooty
Reality isRelative

#3495051 - 12/13/04 11:22 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Mountain = Earth

therefore:

Aries + Virgo = Fire on the Mountain

Takes all you got just to stay on the beat...

--------------------

Without love in the dream
It will never come true

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

#3495052 - 12/13/04 11:22 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

wow thats weird
the virgo im speaking of gets incredably jelous of my other relation ships
some times i do it just to ness with her :grin:
unforutunatly she just moved away
but im thinking about going up to the mountains to give her a visit :smile:

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

#3495093 - 12/13/04 11:29 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Be sure not to lead her on into something that isn't there.  Virgos will FREAK out!  heh, watch yoself!  :smile:

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: hey ares [Re: Hooty]
    #3495097 - 12/13/04 11:30 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Hooty said:
Mountain = Earth

therefore:

Yayuh

--------------------

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

#3495149 - 12/13/04 11:40 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

XOIIAresIIOX said:
Be sure not to lead her on into something that isn't there.  Virgos will FREAK out!  heh, watch yoself!  :smile:

lol that they will :lol:
we drive each other crazy
thats why we get along so well i think :smile:

--------------------

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

#3495152 - 12/13/04 11:41 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

XOIIAresIIOX said:
Quote:

Hooty said:
Mountain = Earth

therefore:

Yayuh

:gd_icon: :laugh:

--------------------

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
    #3495180 - 12/13/04 11:49 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

That's cool.

Hey I was wondering, I'm a leo (Aug 6) and my girlfriend is a scorpio (Nov 11). What are some things that might characterize our relationship? Just interested, I know nothing about this stuff.

--------------------

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
Re: hey ares [Re: Revelation]
    #3495233 - 12/14/04 12:00 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Revelation said:
Hey I was wondering, I'm a leo (Aug 6) and my girlfriend is a scorpio (Nov 11).  What are some things that might characterize our relationship?  Just interested, I know nothing about this stuff.

http://www.stargazers.com/compatib.html
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Sparta/7313/scocom.html
http://www.enchantedspirit.org/Astrology/Compatibility/AriesScorpio.php
:smile:

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: hey ares [Re: Revelation]
    #3495236 - 12/14/04 12:00 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Here is a tid bit, pretty vague...

Just remember that when you're involved with a Leo, you're involved with a superstar, a leader, an achiever and a chief-of-staff. When you're involved with a Scorpio, you're involved with a detective, a therapist, a hypnotist and a transformer.

If you can give a Leo sincere admiration and applause then you have a better chance of getting their love and affection. If you can give a Scorpio loyalty, control and deep understanding you have a better chance of getting their love and affection.

For each of you, the force of habit is strong. More than likely, you're both determined, purposeful and persistent. This relationship is a test of wills. Neither one of you is easily pushed, pulled or pressured. Once you commit to each other, this relationship can become steady, stable and a powerhouse. Stand firm on the conviction that you are working to overcome inertia together.

At heart, Leo is practically perfect. The ancients have said that Leo is entitled to the Lion's share of fun. Leo needs to roar with pride, both on center stage and in the bedroom. By developing willpower, Leo can find creative ways to get into the spotlight and shine. Leo is playing the game of life stakes higher than Scorpio may realize. To win points, Scorpio can treat Leo to a most excellent piece of gold jewelry. Leo also appreciates Scorpio's undivided attention.

Scorpio' is a strong individual, an extremely good friend, a formidable enemy, and prone to intense likes and dislikes. Scorpio lives in the world of black and white. Scorpio has little time for superficial people, places or things.

We could write a whole book about the looks that Scorpio gives. We'd have a chapter on staring and a chapter on x-ray vision. No doubt people say things about Scorpio's eyes: "If looks could kill," "I feel like you're mentally undressing me," etc.

Scorpio prefers deep commitment, deep conversation and deep thoughts. If Scorpio can't tell it like it is, Scorpio prefers to keep quiet. It should be mentioned that Scorpio has quite a few secrets. Scorpio has forgiveness issues that tend to make personal relationships challenging. People whisper about Scorpio's sex life. They dare to include Scorpio in their most passionate fantasies. Scorpio has proven the ability to hold on. Scorpios staying power is second to none. Now Scorpio needs to learn to let go. Every day Scorpio needs to find something to sell, give away, throw out or burn. If Scorpio wants to get the most out of life, Scorpio needs to let go of old crap, literally, figuratively, and most of all, psychologically.

You guys are influenced by the 4-10 sun sign vibration..
Not always, but surprisingly enough, you will feel a noticable tension or conflict of personality.  Disapproving of them, or sensing that they dissapprove of you.  one person may grow restless because of the strict disciplinary attempts of the other.  Always some degree of mental and emotional restriction, for various reasons.

Hope that is of some useful information :smile:

--------------------

Offlinepantsboy
I troll because I care.
Female User Gallery

Loc: 8====D ~o
    #3495416 - 12/14/04 12:45 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Year of Dragon eat Tarus with chopstick.  :japsmile: :samurai:

--------------------
Acid doesn't hurt when you're on fire. :frown:

"Mushrooms are only similar to penises in their appearance." - LeBron James (2013)

ToiletDuk said:
"Bus squelching is not to be laughed at."

InvisibleJim
 User Gallery

Re: hey ares [Re: pantsboy]
    #3495425 - 12/14/04 12:48 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

hahahaha.  I am of the evil gemini!!!! :hellfire: :lol:

--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

OfflineCaptainJailew
Apathetic and Idon't care

Loc: Central Texas
Re: hey ares [Re: Jim]
    #3495459 - 12/14/04 01:02 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Year of the Tiger represent - I am also a Leo, a leo in the year of the tiger, both cats. I got some weird cross-cultural shit going on here, especially since im half-asian and half white. Its all fate.

actually just kidding im not half asian, but that really WOULD have sealed the deal.

--------------------
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Albert Einstein

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies