Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineThe_Surrealist
Dreamer

Loc: British Columbia, Canada
Abnormally strong weed visuals?
    #3494743 - 12/13/04 10:14 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I know this has been discussed a lot, but I am just curious if my accounts seem abnormally strong, or ordinary.
Well, ever since I started blazing I have always gotten visuals.
1) The most common is things moving around in a circular motion. It will look like something is rushing towards me then moving back, all in a circle. This happens a lot in the peripheral vision, but also sometimes in my direct line of site.
2)Another one is, usually when it is dark outside, everything turning purple. This has gotten to the extent where I took a leaf off a tree, looked hard at it, and it was still vivid purple - if I wasn't stoned, I would have assumed it WAS in fact a purple leaf. (ps, later examined it and it turned out to be orange)
3) Sometimes, when it is dark out, I get patterning. It is usually of purple color and consists of multiple patterns repeating themselves.
4) Images appearing in textures, such as carpet, blanket ext. Vivid, complex scenes imbedded in the texture that seem to move and unfold.
5)Lastly, a bit of auditory. One or twice, I have been inside on a calm night and heard wind continually blowing into each of my ears, like a strong breeze.

Anyone get things on this level, or am I just lucky?
(ps: I have done "real" hallucinogens and know what vivid visuals look like, while these were not as vivid as, say, mushrooms, they were certainly noticeable and interesting)

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: Abnormally strong weed visuals? [Re: The_Surrealist]
    #3494764 - 12/13/04 10:17 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah, I get mild visuals off buds too, and sometimes they aren't too mild. (Still mild when compared to stronger psyches though)

--------------------

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #3494772 - 12/13/04 10:19 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Weed (especially if I haven't smoked in awhile) is very psychedelic for me. I know exactly what you are talking about.

Offlineincubaby_421
half naked andfull witted
 User Gallery

Loc: the center of the univers...
Re: Abnormally strong weed visuals? [Re: MOTH]
    #3494782 - 12/13/04 10:21 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

lucky fools

--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
    #3494798 - 12/13/04 10:24 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Once I was really stoned and with a friend's family.

And there was this baby there, and it was crying. The kid's parents didn't know why he was crying...

But for some reason, it seemed to form words to me, and it was a really deep, messed up voice. I think it said something about it being hot as hell, since we were out on the beach, and it was very, very warm.

Strange things have happened to me after smoking weed... strange, strange things.

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: Abnormally strong weed visuals? [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #3494898 - 12/13/04 10:41 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

That is fucking awesome.  :thumbup:

--------------------

Invisibleblink
eye of horus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Geographic Location (Stat...
Re: Abnormally strong weed visuals? [Re: Dark_Star]
    #3494913 - 12/13/04 10:44 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I've known people that have full on, level 5, visuals and mindfuck from pot alone

--------------------

Offlinezachwass2000
Noob
Loc: Bay Area
Re: Abnormally strong weed visuals? [Re: blink]
    #3494977 - 12/13/04 11:01 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

ive definitely had that purple you are talking about. although for me it is not always purple. also have vivid repeating cevs

OfflineThe_Surrealist
Dreamer

Loc: British Columbia, Canada
Re: Abnormally strong weed visuals? [Re: zachwass2000]
    #3495020 - 12/13/04 11:14 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Cool, so these visuals are not that abnormal  :smile:
And to blinkidiot, full on lvl 5? I find that a little hard to believe (though it may be possible!) Were you with them at the time, or was it just a tale?

--------------------

OfflineCaptainJailew
Apathetic and Idon't care

Loc: Central Texas
    #3495070 - 12/13/04 11:25 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

The first time I got high, I didn't know it, and yes, it was probably up to level 4, maybe, MAYBE level 5. I don't remember though because I don't know, my memory of the night is still fuzzy but people told me stories which were indicative of my status. All the memories I do have are very fucked up, people did not look normal, shifting shapes, blurred vision, i couldn't talk, i briefly began talking to my body parts as distinct people. It was weird. Only once though, I wish I could get it again, but nope, not quite. Yup, I don;t know what im saying. FReebies!

--------------------
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Albert Einstein

Invisibleninjapixie
 User Gallery

#3495751 - 12/14/04 02:54 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

hehe I get that circular movement too. It's a common theme for me in all the drugs I do since I took a strong psychedelic, though it comes on towards the end of a mesc/cid/salvia etc trip. For me its more like television static, spinning in a circle/vortex/portal.

Since I've done psychdelics the visuals I get from pot increased dramatically. The best I ever got before was seeing pink and yellow poker dots. Now I get the works, though not as strong as a full blown psychedelic.

--------------------
Put that monkey back in the oven.

OfflineHashbar
Neophyte
Re: Abnormally strong weed visuals? [Re: ninjapixie]
    #3495805 - 12/14/04 03:25 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Marijuana is as strong as you want it to be. Ive seen dragons and wierd surrealistic colours and mind fuck shit reminiscent of acid after eating a bunch of hash and cooked bud. Another time i dosed 2gs of hash raw and i decided to take a shower in absolute pitch black darkness. I was visited by spirits that were saddened by something they were young and female and seemed to want help. This was like a year and a half ago and marijuana trips are harder to remember than mushroom or lsd so its a bit hazy. My point is it can be a powerful hallucinogen if you dose big enough especially eating pure hash.

Strong smoke gives me more pattern like effects. The stronger colours being pink and green and some purple too :smile:

sugar water purple

--------------------
As useless as...

Invisibleninjapixie
 User Gallery

Re: Abnormally strong weed visuals? [Re: Hashbar]
    #3495828 - 12/14/04 03:39 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

The problem with dosing big enough is that in higher doses I get super nauseas. I don't have to smoke very much to see awesome visuals.

--------------------
Put that monkey back in the oven.

Invisiblefreakygurl
Stranger
Re: Abnormally strong weed visuals? *DELETED* [Re: The_Surrealist]
    #3497184 - 12/14/04 12:43 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Post deleted by freakygurl

Reason for deletion: .

InvisiblePoC
Relax
Male User Gallery

Re: Abnormally strong weed visuals? [Re: freakygurl]
    #3497372 - 12/14/04 01:13 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I've had visuals similar to what you're saying every once in a while, but I've smoked so often that it usually doesn't happen anymore. However, this past week I hadn't had any buds, and I got some dank weed in my new JBD "waterpipe" and definitely had that type of circular peripheral and non-peripheral movement. For me it seems like...don't know what to call it...maybe "color noise" in my peripheral vision where there's just a big spectrum of colors where I'm not directly looking.

Have you ever smoked a lot of weed and closed your eyes and felt like you were falling and sort of panic? My favorite thing is if I feel like that...see if I can close my eyes, withstand the anxiety, and overcome it.

--------------------

OfflineCaptainJailew
Apathetic and Idon't care

Loc: Central Texas
Re: Abnormally strong weed visuals? [Re: PoC]
    #3497788 - 12/14/04 02:39 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Pattern - I know exactly what you are talking about and I love it. It is like being really dizzy and getting off of a roller coaster or carnival ride. It is great.

--------------------
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Albert Einstein

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
    #3498639 - 12/14/04 05:00 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

1) The most common is things moving around in a circular motion. It will look like something is rushing towards me then moving back, all in a circle. This happens a lot in the peripheral vision, but also sometimes in my direct line of site.

Potent sativas do this to me. Not so much anymore buit they use too.

Most of my marijuana vision distortion comes in my perif vision. When i was in highschool i had this huge blacklight ball hanging from my ceiling next to my bed. I would wind the string up it was hanging on real good and let it spin. If i was high enough i would watch this out of the cornor of my eye while not focusing directly on it(takes conentration). I would start to get crazy patterning and visuals out of my perif vision. If i was high enough i would completely start to hullicinate out of my perif vision where the ball was spinning.

THe pattetns i see a lot are repeating connecting diamonds. Or a chainlink fence type pattern. I get this pattern on LSD mushrooms and enough sativa herb.

This also hasnt happened in a while, but if i smoke enough herb to my self i can almost simulate music in my head and kind of control it. It is crazy. When i get to the point im this high tho i do not like the feelings i get in my chest. It feels like my heart is beating very fast or hard. It could be all in my head.

Doesnt sound to abnormal to me.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Edited by baraka (12/14/04 05:01 PM)

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

Re: Abnormally strong weed visuals? [Re: baraka]
    #3499290 - 12/14/04 06:33 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I smoke so much I can't get stoned anymore... :frown:
I think I need to take a break.

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

OfflineDidgedood
Stranger
    #24002794 - 01/11/17 11:56 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

I get similar experiences

--------------------
“If there were no desire to heal
The damaged and broken met along
This tedious path I've chosen here
I certainly would've walked away by now” -MJK

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies