Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleThirdEyeOpening
Lost In My Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: How the fuck should i kno...
Psilycibe of some form?
    #3307783 - 11/02/04 02:20 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I went hunting tonight, Well this morning at about 1:00am, and came across a few mushrooms im not familliar with. The caps are about
1/4-1/2 in. diameter, white, concave, and they have a very very light tan spot on the top. gills are free, black in color. stem is white thin and hollow. They bruse blue just like a cube but there is no veil. They were growing out of manure, just like a cube. I would swear they were but there was no veil.

Im having doubts about the largest in the pics, its not blueing and its stem is much more brown than white. The dark smudges u see on it are cube spores, from the inside of my bag. :grin:

--------------------

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. Im not too sure about the former.      -Einstein

Of course the rules need to be enforced, but the goal of law and order should be to create a just society, not to enforce laws. -Unknown

“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.”  -Stephen Roberts

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSuper_Blunt
Candyman
 User Gallery

Re: Psilycibe of some form? [Re: ThirdEyeOpening]
    #3307807 - 11/02/04 02:40 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

very much looks like the stems and caps are blueing a lot, my guess would be Copes or Cubes, but what do i know :rotfl:

--------------------

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
    #3308391 - 11/02/04 09:09 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

They are copelandia species. Contain psilocine and /or psilocybine.

mj

Invisibleangryshroom
Stranger
 User Gallery

#3308560 - 11/02/04 09:56 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

They look like picture perfect Copelandia cyanescens to me. They are pretty darn active and give you a great time. :smile:

Where abouts do you live? Very suprising that you are finding them this late in the season!

InvisibleThirdEyeOpening
Lost In My Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: How the fuck should i kno... Flag
Re: Psilycibe of some form? [Re: angryshroom]
    #3308663 - 11/02/04 10:32 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Sweet guess im lucky. It has been unusually warm tho. Im in Marion county Florida. Could use a tad more rain to go with this heat, its like 85-90F midday, usually its 10-15 degrees cooler this time of year. If it keeps up its gonna be a good year for shrooms. I picke like 150 grams fresh cubes yesterday in one field. Thats almost what i get at peak season, last year this time i wasnt gettin sqwat.

Rarely do i come across copes, didnt really know what they were tilli found this site. Go Shroomery. :grin:  :mushroom2:

--------------------

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. Im not too sure about the former.      -Einstein

Of course the rules need to be enforced, but the goal of law and order should be to create a just society, not to enforce laws. -Unknown

“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.”  -Stephen Roberts

OfflineSinisteruproar
Killer
    #3492711 - 12/13/04 05:01 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I see blue.

--------------------
Im the Neck Cutta And im 2 blocks away

InvisibleGumby
Fishnologist
 User Gallery

Trusted Identifier
Re: Psilycibe of some form? [Re: Sinisteruproar]
    #3492922 - 12/13/04 05:30 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Again, why are you diggin up old dead posts using just one liners?

OfflineSinisteruproar
Killer
    #3493269 - 12/13/04 06:21 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

oops again, i got bored and went to look at old posts, forgot if i posted theyd come to the front, sorry

--------------------
Im the Neck Cutta And im 2 blocks away

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags