Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinedownasslette42o
StonerChickWhore!!

help please!
    #3492683 - 12/13/04 06:58 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

ok, ive done shrooms 2 times before, and had wonderful trips both times. i had been waiting for soooo long to get my friend zach to eat mushies with me and he finally agreed this past saturday. yay! 3rd time eating shrooms! we bought an 1/8 and split it. well, we had a great trip, wandering around looking at lights, and then we got back to my house, and we were in the bathroom, when zach backs up into the corner, his eyes roll in the back of his head and he started to seizure. i was saying zach? zach? zach?!? with no response, and i was still trippin balls at this point. well, he came to and he said we should go downstairs. after that i was scared and it sent us into a bad trip, so we called our close freind nina to come get us, when she got there it started chilling us out. but anyways, i am very confused as to what happened to zach, i have read up A LOT on shrooms and never knew that could happen, esp off of 1/2 of an eighth. he doesnt remember seizuring. can anyone tell me what happened?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
Re: help please! [Re: downasslette42o]
    #3492726 - 12/13/04 07:03 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Well people can throw themselves into seizures, especially if the two of you were in a bathroom. Does he have any sort of clasterphobia (sp?), and I am assuming the bathroom isnt very big. I personally dont belive it was drug related, it might have been stricktly mental. Does he have any sort of consition documented that would cause him to do this? ie: low blood pressure, diabetes, etc?

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Offlinedownasslette42o
StonerChickWhore!!

Re: help please! [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #3497922 - 12/14/04 05:11 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

hmm, i dont know if he is diabetic, he may be since he EATS SUGAR. lol. would it possibly have anything to do with him being hella-skinny? hes not claustrophobic, and i find it weird that it would have anything to do with the bathroom being small, because before that happened we were trippin out about how cool the bathroom looked :-) thank you!

--------------------
And when my soul bleeds, the color that I?m spillin? is green

I?m gonna smoke weed for the rest of my life you can find me postin on my porch tokin my
pipe-I?m gonna smoke weed for the rest of my life see some people gave in but I ain?t given up
the fight I?m gonna smoke weed for the rest of my life find me old postin on my porch tokin on
my pipe I?m gonna smoke weed for the rest of my life see I?m in love with Mary Jane I?m gonna make her my wife

Offlinesre2f
Stranger
Re: help please! [Re: downasslette42o]
    #3497953 - 12/14/04 05:17 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

He may have just been tripping really hard. Or you may have been tripping really hard......or does he remember seizing?

--------------------
....and that was when I knew it would be a bad trip, the bed was tieing me to the bed and my shirt started to eat me..............and just like that it was over, as if nothing had happened.

OfflineBlastrid
e l e m e n t al i t y
 User Gallery

Loc: The Desert
Re: help please! [Re: sre2f]
    #3505439 - 12/15/04 08:21 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah, my guess is he ate too many mushrooms.
My friend ate an 8th, then decided an hour later to find another Big Mushie and munch it. about 20 minutes later while outside, she collapsed, and had to be carried upstairs.....

You can just send yourself into these states. It's all in your head.

Either that or your friend is unstable :confused:

--------------------
Blas'?trid (bl?s tr?d)
    n.  3rd generation derivitave of a combination of 'bastard' and 'blasted'.  Used as both an insult or an expletive.
    ex.  Blastrid!

Stereopattern  <--My music.

Edited by Blastrid (12/15/04 08:22 PM)

OfflineK4Lic0
Salvianaut
Loc: North Carolina
Re: help please! [Re: sre2f]
    #3505462 - 12/15/04 08:25 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

sre2f said:
He may have just been tripping really hard. Or you may have been tripping really hard......or does he remember seizing?

Exactly what I was going to ask  :smirk:

InvisiblesuiM
I love you.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali, Contra Costa Co. Flag
Re: help please! [Re: K4Lic0]
    #3507426 - 12/16/04 04:13 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

That exact thing happend to a good friend of mine. He has since swore off all drugs.

--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: help please! [Re: sui]
    #3507539 - 12/16/04 06:34 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

more water and more healthy eating will help the skinny guy .

the claustrophobia idea holds too - mild sensitivity to heat or proximity could trigger feedback.

InvisibleThin White Duke
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: help please! [Re: redgreenvines]
    #3507558 - 12/16/04 07:04 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I have claustrophobia, and I had one of these 'seizures' when I was tripping in a room with my mates and they wouldnt let me out.

Edited by Phumfeinz (12/16/04 07:06 AM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience