Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
Re: For all U Clinton Lovers [Re: isis]
    #425416 - 10/14/01 05:18 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

****but that statement actually hurt my feelings.****

Well i can't control what does and doesn't hurt your feeligs, but you should also know that i don't feel that homosexuals are animals no more than i think that strait people are. Unfortunatly for you, there are people that believe that humans are animals and humans do include homosexuals so you do the math. I demonstrate ubsurdity with ubsurdity. I find most of the people arguing with me absurd.

****It saddens me to see that there are people out there that feel as you do****

Name one thing that i said that was false. the only closeminded people here are those that refuse to base their beliefs. What have i said that is wrong? At least i have tried to prove my poijt...you haven't. It saddens me that there are people who believe things by how they feel as opposed to what is real..

****It saddens me period that you have made that statement****

And it saddens me that people like yourself refuse to see the point behind absurd statements. It was obvious i was using others warped logic to make a point..maybe you agree with this warped logic...but i don't

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: For all U Clinton Lovers [Re: gluke bastid]
    #425432 - 10/14/01 05:33 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

****How does the fact that two men or two women are unable to conceive a child make sexual interaction between them an act that breaks the laws of nature****

well dipshit i've answered that question already with another person so i'll explain it to your pea brain one more time...the laws of nature are simple the reason species exist is procreation. Without it the species would die. Can you name me one species that is entirely homosexual that has been able to exist? I've save you the time and psycho babble NO. There is NO species that is made up of homo's that has lasted.

I base my belief on that. Perhaps the habits of homos are a form of a natural perversion but the act of homosexuality is not ie: if the world was full of homo's then the species would stop.

****3.95 GPA? Graduate and Undergraduate? What did you study, home ec? I'm calling your bluff. ****

Well i recieved my BA (GPA 3.93) (with a concentration in Accounting and Human Resources) at the University of Michigan and My MBA (GPA 3.97) with a concentration in Human Resources at the same University....your turn..so what crack house did you recieve your logic classes at?..

or do you live with your parents?

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

InvisibleLallafa
p_g monocle
 User Gallery

Loc: underbelly
Re: For all U Clinton Lovers [Re: Innvertigo]
    #425811 - 10/14/01 10:42 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

here's an ideal. if all you black people think you have it so bad in america, then why don't you go back to africa. God I'm soo sick of this shit. It was your own damn people who sold your black asses into slavery why don't you go and sue africa. this just goes to show how intelligent blacks really are. your so dumb that you don't even know who's fault it was for you being sold into slavery. maybe if you'd have paid attention in history class instead of running around trashing your own neiborhoods and selling crack you would know this.- TAZ

--------------------
my tax dollars going to more hits of acid for charles manson

Edited by Lallafa (10/21/01 09:39 PM)

OfflineMrKurtz
enthusiast
    #425818 - 10/14/01 10:49 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

I owned a lesbian horse before. It mounted other female horses quite often, and wouldn't let male horses mount her. Is this a good enough example for you? As for humans not being animals... why are we not animals? Because people aren't kept in zoos? Is that your proof? I know you're gonna say "we're not animals because we have free will." Well, I have seen plenty of people do stupid things because they acted on impulse, and if you are telling me you have never once acted on impulse rather then thinking something through then you're a liar. Just because we are intelligent animals, it doesn't mean we aren't animals. And, just because homosexuality would be considered a perversion, does that make it a choice and unnatural? People are born with extra fingers and so on, are they unnatural and did they choose to have extra fingers?

Invisibleisis
addict
    #425828 - 10/14/01 11:04 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Just thought I'd bring an animals' view into this.:)

Edited by isis (10/14/01 11:07 PM)

Offlinemissulena
enthusiast
    #426013 - 10/15/01 01:57 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

yes, i believe humans are animals as does any person who knows the first thing about biology

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: For all U Clinton Lovers [Re: Lallafa]
    #426072 - 10/15/01 05:58 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

****i have seen other primates have homosex on discovery****

Sure ya have

****and dolphins masturbate ****

So do strait humans..what's youre point.

****we are all unnatural by your standards*****

Only homosexuals..the past statement was tounge-n-cheek

****are you really afraid gays ****

i'm not afraid of anyone...why do you ask?

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: For all U Clinton Lovers [Re: MrKurtz]
    #426078 - 10/15/01 06:12 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

****I owned a lesbian horse before****

HA HA HA...sure ya did..did the horse enjoy field hockey and basket ball as well?...now you people are just being funny.

****why are we not animals? Because people aren't kept in zoos? Is that your proof****

I explained it a few posts back. Feel free to read prior post if you feel it is needed..try something new for a change.

****I know you're gonna say "we're not animals because we have free will." ****

and you'd be wrong...again

****Well, I have seen plenty of people do stupid things because they acted on impulse, and if you are telling me you have never once acted on impulse rather then thinking something through then you're a liar****

Why are you arguing about something that i haven't said?...maybe you should start a forum where you debate yourself. If you want to know something about my beliefs..ask me..unlike most people here, i'll tell you.

****And, just because homosexuality would be considered a perversion****

I'm glad you see it my way...welcome home..it took a while

****does that make it a choice and unnatural? ****

Perversions are choices we make...

****People are born with extra fingers and so on, are they unnatural and did they choose to have extra fingers? ****

apples and oranges my man...are you saying that being gay is a birth defect?...that person with that extra finger can still procreate....the homo cannot.

your beginning to bore me........

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#426080 - 10/15/01 06:14 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

i have to admit it...but i laughed...

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: For all U Clinton Lovers [Re: missulena]
    #426098 - 10/15/01 07:09 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

****yes, i believe humans are animals as does any person who knows the first thing about biology ****

biology doesn't teach that animals are the same as humans.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

InvisibleLallafa
p_g monocle
 User Gallery

Loc: underbelly
    #426166 - 10/15/01 08:56 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

here's an ideal. if all you black people think you have it so bad in america, then why don't you go back to africa. God I'm soo sick of this shit. It was your own damn people who sold your black asses into slavery why don't you go and sue africa. this just goes to show how intelligent blacks really are. your so dumb that you don't even know who's fault it was for you being sold into slavery. maybe if you'd have paid attention in history class instead of running around trashing your own neiborhoods and selling crack you would know this.- TAZ

--------------------
my tax dollars going to more hits of acid for charles manson

Edited by Lallafa (10/21/01 10:01 PM)

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: For all U Clinton Lovers [Re: Lallafa]
    #426228 - 10/15/01 10:12 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

***this will be my last post on this thread***

Thank God...to this date you haven't made a valid point

****homolove is unnatural ****

Your right, it is

****masturbating is unnatural then****

you missed the point..too bad

****why are you singling out gays?***

Because that's the topic of discussion..do you want to talk Football?

***good day, and happy gay bashing ***

don't take it so personal..it's ok to be gay

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Offlinegluke bastid
Stinky Bum
Male User Gallery

Loc: Charm City
    #426514 - 10/15/01 04:55 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

"The laws of nature are simple the reason species exist is procreation. Without it the species would die."

This sounds more to me like reproduction of the species, which has to do with survival, not neccesarily the same thing as the laws of nature. Survival is a strategic concept, I.E. if every human was gay we wouldn't survive as a species. When you say, as you have numerous times, that homosexuality is a violation of the laws of nature, it implies that homosexuality is immoral, which is a completely different and more general argument (but one that most of us could still defeat unless you rely on the bible as your guide to morality).

Anyway, to rebutt against your survival argument:

Don't you think it is a pretty useless point that "without procreation the species would die" when you consider:
1) Only about 10% of our species is strictly homosexual and the rest of us tend to procreate.
2) We are living in an age of record population growth and the concept of us going extinct from lack of procreation is ridiculous.

"Biology doesn't teach that animals are the same as humans."

You see, Invertigo, it is the numerous comments such as these that just make me question the idea that you even went to high school, much less graduate school. What the fuck did you learn in biology?

As far as your question about my education, I am not going to say shit about that because it doesn't concern you. I didn't ask you where you went to school, I only mentioned your GPA because you did in a previous post. Suffice to say I went to school, it wasn't a crack house, and no, I don't live with my parents. Do you live with yours?

--------------------
:hst:
Society in every form is a blessing,
but government at its best is but a necessary evil

- Thomas Paine

Offlinemissulena
enthusiast
    #427053 - 10/16/01 03:04 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

i dont even think your serious now i think your just having a bit of joke with us or something

OfflineFelstorm
Loc: North, Cold North, Very C...
Re: For all U Clinton Lovers [Re: Taz]
    #427057 - 10/16/01 03:17 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

How come you have to put your two cents in.. but you ask " A penny for your thoughts?"... Somebody is making a penny... ;)

:P Christian Nonsense... the same guy that sez "gays are bad!" has about 400megs in lesbian jpgs and mpgs on his computer...

I quote Dennis Leary... "Shut the fuck up!"

The only thing more evil than a gay person is the person who commits violence based upon a religious belief...
Which is a greater evil... being homosexual, or going to war and killing innocent people? The fact that the US treats minorities different than "Whites" is in fact racist itself... If you want to abolish racism... start treating everyone the same...

--------------------

To do a thing and know no better is ignorance.
It is an act of kindness to educate the ignorant.
To do a wrong thing intentionally, is evil and wicked.

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: For all U Clinton Lovers [Re: missulena]
    #427101 - 10/16/01 06:04 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

gee....what makes you think that?..it's not very hard :)

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

OfflineMrKurtz
enthusiast
    #427783 - 10/16/01 08:04 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

"****I owned a lesbian horse before****

HA HA HA...sure ya did..did the horse enjoy field hockey and basket ball as well?...now you people are just being funny. "

I did... is that your thing, when people prove you wrong through personal experience you call them liars?

"****I know you're gonna say "we're not animals because we have free will." ****

and you'd be wrong...again "

So what makes us different? Oh, btw, I just found this in one of your old posts "****I disagree with you in that we are animals. *****

Then you'd be wrong. We have free will and a moral foundation animals do not. We have deminion over the animals. Unless you are saying that homos are animals." You did say that.... got any more bullshit to contradict yourself with?

"apples and oranges my man...are you saying that being gay is a birth defect?...that person with that extra finger can still procreate....the homo cannot. "

Some people are born baron.. they can't reproduce. I am not saying it IS a birth defect, but it could be. At of all the possible reasons why people are gay... because they want to be is the least reasonable I have heard.

"Perversions are choices we make... "

And where is your proof of this?

"Why are you arguing about something that i haven't said?...maybe you should start a forum where you debate yourself. If you want to know something about my beliefs..ask me..unlike most people here, i'll tell you. "

Sorry if I assumed you would say something that actually made sense. I was explaining why I think people are animals.. because we act like them. Do you understand now?

Edited by MrKurtz (10/16/01 08:11 PM)

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#428252 - 10/17/01 07:22 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

****I did... is that your thing, when people prove you wrong through personal experience you call them liars? ****

Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black?

****So what makes us different? ****

i'm not going to repeat myself..look at a few posts back i've already explained this. READ.

****Oh, btw, I just found this in one of your old posts "****I disagree with you in that we are animals. *****

Your point?..i thought i made it clear that we are not animals?..or do you think homos are animals?

****We have free will and a moral foundation animals do not. We have deminion over the animals. Unless you are saying that homos are animals." You did say that.... got any more bullshit to contradict yourself with? *****

ah...are you sure what your talking about? Where's the contradiction?...WOW are you all over the map.

****Some people are born baron.. they can't reproduce****

I find it really funny that you and others can't see the point i'm making. A person who is born "sterile" has a birth defect and cannot procreate because of that defect. Two perfectly healthy homos cannot conceive no matter what. The defect does not make that person "unnatural" because he can't procreate because without that defect he could. The homos will never conceive.

****I am not saying it IS a birth defect, but it could be****

for the sake of argument i'll say your right. But where's the proof? Defects can be determined...choices i guess can too.

****"Perversions are choices we make... " ......And where is your proof of this? *****

NAMBLA would be one choice sick fuckers make, dungeon love may be another....., exhibitionists, homosexuality...etc.

****Sorry if I assumed you would say something that actually made sense. I was explaining why I think people are animals.. because we act like them. Do you understand now? ****

just because others act like dogs, don't make them dogs...Humans have the ability to right wrongs and improve themselves through logic and situational analysis....animals don't

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

OfflineMrKurtz
enthusiast
    #428665 - 10/17/01 04:57 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

"ah...are you sure what your talking about? Where's the contradiction?...WOW are you all over the map. "

I said that you would probably say "we are different because we have free will", and then you said i would be wrong... and then i see a few posts earlier you said we are different cause we have free will. So, wouldn't you consider that a contradiction?

"NAMBLA would be one choice sick fuckers make, dungeon love may be another....., exhibitionists, homosexuality...etc."

But you still don't know for a fact its a choice....

"i'm not going to repeat myself..look at a few posts back i've already explained this. READ. "

And when I restate what you say on the subject.. you say I'm wrong. Sorry for trying to understand you.

"just because others act like dogs, don't make them dogs...Humans have the ability to right wrongs and improve themselves through logic and situational analysis....animals don't "

Yes, we are smarter, does that make us completely different? Monkeys are smarter then fish, but they still are both animals. Animals learn just like us... just at a much more primative rate. If you feed a wild animal... it will come back. Is this not analyzing a situation? You must not spend any time at all around animals... or chose to only see what you want anyways.

Invisibleisis
addict
    #428892 - 10/17/01 08:47 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

I'm not sure that there is room for debate over wether humans are animals or not. Again, I think that there's nothing to argue here. Advance as we maybe we are still part of the animal kingdom. This is a well stablished scientific fact. I would like for someone to show some scientific proof from a well stablished scientific journal that states the humans are not animals.  My research time and time again leads to the same: We are part of the animal kingdom. The definition of a primate is such: omnivorous, multi-purpose dentition,large brain,body position upright,five digit fingers and feet and stereoscopic vision. Primates are distributed throughtout Asia,Africa,South America. Humans are distributed worldwide.We belong to the family of hominids and to the  species of homosapiens. I would post a specific link,but any site you go to will state the same. Look up any scientific journal it will state the same. Look up university Biology sites and you will find the same info.So, I think I will skip on the  Innvertigo school of biology. I did some research and could not find one scientific journal that stated that humans are not animals.  Advanced we are, and the  ability to reason we  have.So, that makes us the most advanced animal in the world. That is all it makes us. This is a well establish and accepted fact in biology and in the scientific world. 
Kingdom Animalia (animals)
Phylum Chordata (chordates)
Subphylum Vertebrata (vertebrates)
Class Mammalia (mammals)
Order Primates 
Family Hominoidea (hominids)
Genus homo 
Species sapiens 

Oops..there's that homo word again.;)

Edited by isis (10/17/01 10:15 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate