Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleHarry_Ballsonia
journeyman
Loc: Florida
Re: For all U Clinton Lovers [Re: babyshroom]
    #421742 - 10/11/01 08:23 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

I'm not a homophobe. A homophobe means i'm scared of fags. I'm not in fear that they will come in the night to kick my ass.

As for your x boyfriend you must have been so much of a bitch that he had no choice but to suck a huge cock and take it up the poop chute because he knew that it was better then hearing about how smart you are. As for being the only female that he hosed. HA HA HA HA you must be dumber then i thought. hook line and sinker.

There are 2 things in life i enjoy....sex and ah?....well one thing i guess.............................

--------------------
There are 2 things in life i enjoy....sex and ah?....well one thing i guess.............................

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleisis
addict
Re: For all U Clinton Lovers [Re: Harry_Ballsonia]
    #422390 - 10/11/01 08:06 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

So, much for an intelligent discussion. Next...............

Offlinebabyshroom
addict
Re: For all U Clinton Lovers [Re: isis]
    #422894 - 10/12/01 05:23 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Agreed. Not even worth a response.

Support the Free Spore Ring

--------------------
I don't really know anyone who grows mushrooms. I just come here for fun.

Invisibleisis
addict
Re: For all U Clinton Lovers [Re: MrKurtz]
    #423838 - 10/12/01 06:17 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Homosexuality is natural behavior. Homosexual behavior is found throughtout the animal kingdom. We, homosapiens are part of that kingdom. Homosexuality has always existed and always will. That is all there is to it.Maybe Innvertigo and some others are using a different definition of natural than we are using and that seems to be the case. I don't get the logic behind the reproductive arguement. Well, I get it but it doesn't fly.It is natural to reproduce. It is also natural not to be able to do so for many different reasons.Sterility is natural though not desired for the survival of a species. Mutations are natural. My point is that though something may not be perfect in your views it can still be a product of nature and thus it is natural.We don't need every single person spitting out babies. We have enough humans to guarrantee the survival of the species and that is all that matter as far as I'm concerned.
This is really not about natural behavior vs unnatural behavior. Homosexuality is a natural behavior.Maybe not one that some people like, but it is still natural.This is about people using the word natural interchangeably with of moral vs immoral.When people freak out and say homosexality is unnatural, they are really saying that they think it is morally wrong. That is fine if you think it is morally wrong. Just don't go basing your arguement on a blanket statement like "it is unnatural". That is a weak arguement that I hear all the time from conservative religious people.
It's just amazing how people can decide what the reasons and causes of someones behavior are without ever asking the people they are judging. If I want to learn more about African Americans, I go talk to African American people. If I want to learn about any group of people, I go find that group of people and ask them. If you want to know the reasons why people are gay, ask them.You will get different answers,and that is because human sexuality is an extremely complex issue.Are genetics involved? I say probably...Regarless, it's not all about genetics and it is not all about choice. Not just for gay people but also for straight people. We have been very focused here on the genetic aspect vs choice, but sexuality is much more complex than that. Why is a person heterosexual, bi sexual, transexual or homosexual?No one on this board will be able to answer that question. If it was as simple as looking at the xx or the xy, we would have it all figured out by now.
Peace

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
    #422930 - 10/12/01 06:26 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

It looks like you've found a new friend in Harry.  I on the otherhand will let sleeping dogs lie.

*****Don't worry, Innvertigo, I haven't forgotten about you****

Whoa..am i lucky or what?  Since you scored 100% on the memory i knew you wouldn't

****I've shown you mine, now show me yours. *****

Never took the i.q. test though i've always wanted to.Never saw the need.... Closest i can come to an i.q. test would have to be the 3.95 GPA in both my Graduate and undergraduat studies.....

****I really don't see the logic in this, sex is only natural because you have the chance of impregnating someone?****

Yes....I'm not surprised you don't see the logic....

****But you can impregnate your hand? ****

your refusal to answer the question at hand only proves that you have no idea what the hell your talking about.  I think it's more of your inability to answer the question then your refusal.  You refuse to see the point i'm making because you have it in your head that there cannot be a possibility that it just might be a perversion and not a natural occurance.  Most people resort to the ever famous "what's natural?" response,  Masterbation isn't sex though you seem obsessed to discuss it.

****Lord knows you take false logic to a new level****

i offer examples you offer opinions....your whole base is false.

****Really, says who? ****

says me..with all things being equal ofcourse

****Actually, I can. You dispute my beliefs, and you have no more proof than I do. Less, in fact, because those who ARE gay know more than we do, and they agree with me****

That's where your wrong..the laws of nature are my proof.  Your basing your opinions on a couple gay people who are trying to justify their choices.  With your logic all i have to do is find a couple of gays who think i'm right and you'll change your beliefs.  That's pretty spineless.  I asked you what proof do you have when i state the laws of nature as MY proof...where's yours?...you have none.

****I have no doubt we WILL see evidence in our lifetimes. ****

What gives you that idea?  What are you basing this on?

The following is quoted from RailGun (a person who rarely agrees with me):

Why do you believe that there ever will be scientific or even anecdotal evidence supporting the claim made by homosexual organizations that the homosexual 'lifestyle' is genetically inherited?

You hold such a certain view on the future of geneticaly proving that that homosexual sex is genetic. So certain are you! Did Miss Cleo tell you or did you read it in a homosexual newsletter?

I cannot prove to you beyond the shadow of the doubt that homosexuality is inherited, because science has not proven that yet.

You can not prove it beyond saying 'It is so inherited' or 'The gay newsletter from the rainbow rights rally says so'. You can not prove it at all yet you accept homosexuality being genetically inherited as fact based soley on a baseless and irrational faith in homosexuality.

This has been repeated i'm knocking you down yo 90% memory;)

****You say you were born straight. Prove it. ****

Laws of nature..your turn...what do you base your beliefs on?

****And you seem obsessed with homosexuality. The longer I debate with you, the more I wonder****

so if I'M gay i'm wrong?..wow that's weird

I'm asking you what you base your beliefs on.  I BASE MY BELIEFS ON THE LAWS OF NATURE...I've told you mine..you haven't.

Don't confuse my non-belief of born traits with hatred towards gays.  I do not hate anyone, however i do have the right to disagree with HOW they became gay.  If you read back then you know my stance

Relax, Relax, Relax.....it's just a little pin prick  *  there'll be no more AARRGGHHH!!!! but you may feel a little sick.....

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Offlinebabyshroom
addict
Re: For all U Clinton Lovers [Re: Innvertigo]
    #422949 - 10/12/01 07:18 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

??the 3.95 GPA in both my Graduate and undergraduat studies??

Now THIS I find surprising. Did they teach spelling and punctuation at your college? If so, they really should have given you a 4.0 (sarcasm). I guess that logic class I had to take as a prelude to trig wasn?t a requirement in your school, huh? My straight A?s through 9th grade (at which time I quit and took a g.e.d. so I could support myself), just don?t measure up. Damnit.

?i offer examples you offer opinions....?

Examples? What examples? A relative who found religion and ?changed?? I?ve never disputed the fact that there are gay people attempting to live straight lives.

?..the laws of nature are my proof.?

Could you possibly provide a link to these so-called ?laws of nature?? I, for one, would be very interested in seeing the source of your extensive research.

?Your basing your opinions on a couple gay people who are trying to justify their choices.?

I think I?ve made it clear that I spent a number of years in the gay community. Many of my friends are gay (male and female), my next door neighbors are a gay couple, my daughter?s father is gay. None of them have ever tried to ?justify? their sexual persuasion, there was never a need for them to do so. However, I have had numerous conversations and several relationships with gay people. With the exception of one self-proclaimed bisexual female, none of them have ever seen their sexual persuasion as a ?choice?, any more than I chose to be a brunette.

?This has been repeated i'm knocking you down yo 90% memory.?

Repeated or not, it?s irrelevant. You?re touting another person?s opinion, which has nothing to do with my memory, or anyone else?s. I don?t agree with his quoted opinion any more than I agree with yours. You?re both entitled to said opinion, but it?s still just as incorrect as it?s always been.

??so if I'M gay i'm wrong?..wow that's weird.?

Funny, I never said such a thing. Where do you get that from? If you?re gay, you?re simply gay. Not right, not wrong, just gay. And if you ARE gay, you were born that way. Me thinks thou doest protest too much, Innvertigo?that?s the point I was trying to make. I?m sure other readers had no problem understanding what I was saying. You sure about that 3.95 gpa?

?I BASE MY BELIEFS ON THE LAWS OF NATURE...?

Again, where do these laws come from? Got a link? A reference source? Scientific facts to support said ?laws??

?Don't confuse my non-belief of born traits with hatred towards gays.?

I have no reason to accuse you of hatred, and wouldn?t think to do so. Nothing I have said could be misconstrued as having done so, so there is no reason for you to be defensive. If you SAY you don?t hate gay people, then I assume you are telling the truth.

??however i do have the right to disagree with HOW they became gay.?

Yes, you do. But that doesn?t make you right. You are as wrong now as you were at the beginning of this thread.

Batter up??

Support the Free Spore Ring

--------------------
I don't really know anyone who grows mushrooms. I just come here for fun.

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#423006 - 10/12/01 09:10 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

****Did they teach spelling and punctuation at your college?****

OHHH...hit me where it hurts...my grammar skills...ouch...

****(at which time I quit and took a g.e.d. so I could support myself)****

oh that was a smart thing to do...was Mensa pissed? you must be a great example to your children....did you at least go to college so the world could benefit from your widow?

****Examples? What examples? A relative who found religion and ?changed.........****

Laws of nature....you still have not even gave me one example of proof because you have none.

****?Could you possibly provide a link to these so-called ?laws of nature?? I, for one, would be very interested in seeing the source of your extensive research****

The laws of nature consist of a species will to procreate and keep the blood line going, survival of the fittest etc...Now you're just being ridicules and denying facts.....maybe you should of stayed in school....they taught that in biology, but I guess your going to want the edition number to my biology book huh?

****I think I?ve made it clear that I spent a number of years in the gay community****

When I said a couple I was talking relatively. Man do I have to type in larger font next time? your little circle of friends don't have to justify their existence the way you are reacting, however giving reasons as to why they are gay without having any proof is.

****With the exception of one self-proclaimed bisexual female****

What?..did she say she chose to be bi?..that must have shacked your belief base....whatever that is..

****Repeated or not, it?s irrelevant. You?re touting another person?s opinion, which has nothing to do with my memory****

it does if you bring back the same ol' arguments

***Funny, I never said such a thing. Where do you get that from? ***

it was implied...and it was tongue-n-cheek as well...

****Again, where do these laws come from? ****

ahhh.....Nature.....where do you base your beliefs?..on your circle of friends?...the RAINBOW COALITION, TRIANGLE FOUNDATION...are you in fact in the closet and afraid that homosexuality is an oddity in the scheme of nature? or are you just trying to justify your way of life. I'm curious..why do you believe what you do?...I?m going to keep asking you this until you answer it, which you have neglected to do. I've already stated my base which is the laws of nature (you do the research...hell you need it) if you can't grasp the concept of nature then it is probably futile to argue with you.

I thought i would spellcheck my post for you so you'd understand and answer my questions;)

Relax, Relax, Relax.....it's just a little pin prick  *  there'll be no more AARRGGHHH!!!! but you may feel a little sick.....

Edited by Innvertigo on 10/12/01 10:19 AM.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

InvisibleGrenade01
Loc: USA
Re: For all U Clinton Lovers *DELETED* [Re: Innvertigo]
    #423016 - 10/12/01 09:23 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Post deleted by Grenade01

Reason for deletion: .

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: For all U Clinton Lovers [Re: Grenade01]
    #423029 - 10/12/01 09:36 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

I don't hate Babyshroom at all....we just disagree on the topic of whether gays make the choice or are born that way. I know it really doesn't matter as far as the person goes but as long as there are people that claim they were born that way with no proof then these kids of debates will continue.

****the nice thing is they are usually more open to talk about stuff ...so more pleasant to be around****

what kinds of stuff?..i'm not being a smart-ass but I just want to know. What do they talk about that straits wouldn't talk about?

Relax, Relax, Relax.....it's just a little pin prick * there'll be no more AARRGGHHH!!!! but you may feel a little sick.....

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Offlinegluke bastid
Stinky Bum
Male User Gallery

Loc: Charm City
    #423336 - 10/12/01 02:49 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Dude, you keep asserting that your logic is flawless, but I don't think you've even come close to proving your point. Yes, yes "the laws of nature." You still haven't explained how homosexuality is a violation of the law of nature. Becaue they can't reproduce? I said it before and I'll say it agian: SO WHAT? What law of nature does that break? Please, tell me. Humankind has been doing it since history began to be recorded, which would also lead me to believe that they were doing it even before then. Other primates do it, as well as birds and some fish. IT HAPPENS all over the world, repeatedly, hence it is natural.

You have to understand the fact that humanity cannot break the laws of nature. We can make use of the laws of nature to produce, for example, a computer. Just because a computer does not occur spontaneously in a field does not mean it is natural. Are beaver dams unnatural because they are assembled by the beaver? The laws of nature not only determine humanity, and all of its actions, but the entire universe. Since homosexuality occurs in the universe, it is natural.

I'm not sure which philosipher was famous for first addressing the possibility that everything that exists or occurs is natural, but I'm sure you've encountered his writings in your extensive years of study.

"All energies flow according to the whims of the great magnet."
-Hunter S. Thompson

--------------------
:hst:
Society in every form is a blessing,
but government at its best is but a necessary evil

- Thomas Paine

OfflineMrKurtz
enthusiast
    #423570 - 10/12/01 06:12 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

You talk alot about the "laws of nature", but then you say gay chimps are a sad excuse because we are totally different. So, please explain this to me? If the law of nature that we reproduce applies to us, then how come behaviour of other animals that doesn't support your "evidence" is totally irrelevant? You are probably not gonna answer this, cause you never answer things when you know you are wrong, but oh well.

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#424384 - 10/13/01 05:37 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

easy...we're not animals

****You are probably not gonna answer this, cause you never answer things when you know you are wrong, but oh well****

Not if an idiot is asking the questions...i've answered all the questions that are asked of me...but you don't like my answer..sounds like a personal problem to me

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Edited by Innvertigo (10/13/01 05:40 PM)

OfflineMrKurtz
enthusiast
    #424581 - 10/13/01 09:51 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

"easy...we're not animals "

Thats still avoiding the topic, if its natural to reproduce and therefore everyone is born straight, then how come "natural" animals are gay?

"i've answered all the questions that are asked of me..."

Sure ya have.

Offlinemissulena
enthusiast
    #424792 - 10/14/01 02:31 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

theres not much difference,
a bee isnt a giraffe because there are things that bees do that is unique to bees same as all species are unique but they are all still living animals the differances are really only superficial, under the microscope all living creatures including humans are basicly the same and have been classified as such-humans are mammals, i thought that was obvious to anyone

if you eat,drink,sleep,shit and have sexual urges your an anima or you imitate an animal rather welll if you dont i dont know what you are

Would you describe your life philosophy as a well thought out one?

Edited by missulena (10/14/01 02:35 AM)

Invisibleisis
addict
Re: For all U Clinton Lovers [Re: missulena]
    #425014 - 10/14/01 10:52 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

So, do you belive that we are not part of the animal kingdom?

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#425034 - 10/14/01 11:17 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

I think it's obsurd that people who claim you have to be something to know about something. First off animals aren't gay. just because 2 animals of the same sex hold each other does not make them gay....I could be wrong but i want to see an example of when animals are involved in homosexual sex..i wan't a specific example not an article written by the triangle foundation.

****i've answered all the questions that are asked of me***
***Sure ya have:***

It's not my fault your questions are absurdly ignorant...the questions you ask sound like they're coming from a little boy.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: For all U Clinton Lovers [Re: missulena]
    #425039 - 10/14/01 11:25 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

****theres not much difference, a bee isnt a giraffe because there are things that bees do that is unique to bees same as all species are unique but they are all still living animals ****

Humans can reason, philosophixe(sp), evaluate logic, invent, and process calculations...etc. Animals cannot..sure they can do the minimum of some things humans excel in but that's their limit.

Maybe you're right...maybe homosexuals are animals...should we treat them like such?..perhaps zoos for homos would suffice.

****i thought that was obvious to anyone ****

only to those that hold animals equal to humans

****Would you describe your life philosophy as a well thought out one? ****
You wrote: if you eat,drink,sleep,shit and have sexual urges your an anima or you imitate an animal rather welll"

this is what you base your beliefs on?...wow your base is pretty lose...what is your base?..to this date noone has answered this...i've said over and over what mine is...even if you don't like it at least i've stated mine.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Invisibleisis
addict
    #425125 - 10/14/01 12:48 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Tell you what after this statement, "Maybe you're right...maybe homosexuals are animals...should we treat them like such?..perhaps zoos for homos would suffice."
I won't be trying to explain any of my thoughts to you.
Up to this point, I have enjoyed some of the exchange..even if I disagree with your opinions, but that statement actually hurt my feelings. Iam just glad that not everyone in this world holds the same views as you or we would be under even worst danger and presecution from closed minded individuals like yourself.It saddens me to see that there are people out there that feel as you do, because this only promotes the cycle of misinformation and hatred in our society that leads to actual discrimination,and physical assults and murders of homosexual people. It saddens me period that you have made that statement.

Offlinegluke bastid
Stinky Bum
Male User Gallery

Loc: Charm City
    #425220 - 10/14/01 02:06 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Bonombo male and female chimps have homosexual sex on a regular basis. That means oral sex, manual sex, and even penetration. Sorry to mess up your concept of God's laws of nature, but it is a fact, which you can look it up if you can find your way to a book.

You said "i've answered all the questions that are asked of me..."

I really want you to answer, so I can have something to chuckle about, the question that I have asked you TWICE already: How does the fact that two men or two women are unable to conceive a child make sexual interaction between them an act that breaks the laws of nature? For a more thorough version of this question, refer to my last post in this thread.

3.95 GPA? Graduate and Undergraduate? What did you study, home ec? I'm calling your bluff.

--------------------
:hst:
Society in every form is a blessing,
but government at its best is but a necessary evil

- Thomas Paine

Invisibleisis
addict
Re: For all U Clinton Lovers [Re: gluke bastid]
    #425241 - 10/14/01 02:21 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Elephants do also. They even keep the same partner.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order