Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJames_C
Stranger
Upcoming LSD Trip *DELETED*
    #3489299 - 12/13/04 01:18 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Post deleted by James_C

Reason for deletion: Sick Of It

Edited by James_C (12/13/04 02:04 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleThin White Duke
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Upcoming LSD Trip [Re: James_C]
    #3489520 - 12/13/04 02:53 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Hey don't worry about peoples faces melting. It happened to me when I was tripping and I thought it was hilarious. Nothing to worry about it's just part of the visuals.

OfflineMy_Corona
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Upcoming LSD Trip [Re: Thin White Duke]
    #3489595 - 12/13/04 03:38 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

The worst thing you can do is put bad expectations in your mind about it. For me LSD is a gift from above and I love the stuff. And the only prob you might have around your parents is laughing HAH and your pupils get mighty big of course. Best thing you can do is just not worry about it and let is flow over you like a warm cleansing bath.

--------------------
Im on acid for YOUR protection...

Offlinerepemon
journeyman
    #3489596 - 12/13/04 03:39 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Doesnt sound good.

First thing: You are already scared about taking it. Dont be.
Second thing: Dont even think you'll be having a nice conversation with ur parents after 6hours, especially if this is your first time doing the shit...

--------------------
- When the time stops, evil ones will be pointed out for all to see.

Offlinethe free thinker
salesman
Male User Gallery

Loc: twin cities
    #3490312 - 12/13/04 09:07 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Yes, it's true for me and everyone I know that LSD is much easier to handle than mushrooms. It's easier to channel the energy from LSD, with mushrooms it just leaves me utterly confused.

As for your second question - Will I be freaked out by acid? VERY easy answer. If you THINK you will be freaked out by it, then YES, you WILL be freaked out by it. The key is to go into the trip in the highest spirits, expecting an great time, and that is EXACTLY what you will get. Either get rid of your negative pre-conceived notions concerning the drug, or don't do it.

For me, no, it doesn't last as long as people say. Typically I will be "tripping" for 6-7 hours, and then residual stimulation/body fry for another 2 or 3 hours... maybe trouble sleeping for another hour or two. But the actualy "trip" part should be over around 8 hours.

I've never seen peoples faces melt. I dont know. Even if I did, I can't imagine it scaring me all that much. Just keep your cool.

--------------------

Offlineballzee
Newbie orNotNewbie
Loc: NW Ohio
Re: Upcoming LSD Trip [Re: the free thinker]
    #3490544 - 12/13/04 10:33 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

For me I make sure that I am in a GREAT mood and any people around me are in GREAT moods also, nothing worse than a buddy killing the trip for everyone! A friend of mine for his 1st time did half a hit of blotter and had an awesome time killer visuals and lasted 8-10 hrs. I peak fast within 4 hrs it's done for me some body buzz after that and that's all :frown: did a target of triple dipped Purple pyramid once...Kicked my ass for a good 6-8 hrs lol was the best time.

Just relax and try to stay away from the parents if you can, stay at a friends, get some good music, glow sticks,laser pointers or go outdoors and look at the stars and spin around :smile: Anyways Have a safe Trip with Uncle Cid :smile:

--------------------
:gangsta: Me with my Dewrag on.
:jesus: Greatest Hoax ever.
:mushroomgrow::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroomgrow:

Offlinenaturalmystic
strain tester
 User Gallery

Re: Upcoming LSD Trip [Re: ballzee]
    #3490604 - 12/13/04 10:48 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

acid does last that long 7-12 hours you shouldn't take it if your parents are going to be around at all because you will freak out. also you should never trip alone have at least one person around that's not tripping so they can com you down and don't worry when you drop it it will hit (blotter or gel cap it will hit)remember micro grams

--------------------
why you gotta arrest the pot leaders

OfflineTinTree
thread killer(semi pro)
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mu
Re: Upcoming LSD Trip [Re: naturalmystic]
    #3490630 - 12/13/04 10:57 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah, about six hours after dropping my first dose, I decided to see if the sober could understand me it all. I shambled next door, ranted at my neighbor for a while (he showed me his new keyboard) then shambled off. Man,  he must have wondered what the hell was going on, and what I was talking about.  :nut:

--------------------
"I'm afraid of losing my obscurity. Genuineness only thrives in the dark. Like celery."
- Aldous Huxley

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
    #3491447 - 12/13/04 01:36 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah, everything is hilarious on acid. Everyone could turn into skeletons and i'd still go hysterical. Acid is easier to ride out then mushrooms (for me at least), and as was already said, it's a gift from above. The most dangerous thing about LSD is the fear of it. Enjoy man!

--------------------

OfflineSinisteruproar
Killer
    #3491572 - 12/13/04 02:02 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

i saw my friends face melt and cracked up histarically also, Same thing when half his body turned into legos.

--------------------
Im the Neck Cutta And im 2 blocks away

InvisibleStonerguy
I smoke penis
Male

Loc: Lost
    #3492244 - 12/13/04 03:55 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

"The only think to fear, is fear itself" Go into a trip saying wow this shit is going to be REALLY fun. First trip you shouldn't talk to anyone that cares about you doing drugs until your completley sober, because you can kinda get a time line(Some cids drops are stronger but generally be around the same) of how you will trip on later ones.

--------------------
yawn...
SG

OfflineHijinx_Spike
JourneyMan

#3492647 - 12/13/04 04:52 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Yup I got some 'weak' cid not to long ago. Well I was told by a few people it was weak. I took 2 while my other 2 friends took 5. They walked around like nothing changed while I was unable to get off this water bed for two hours because it was so strong. I can't wait to drop more of it soon.

--------------------
Never pass up a good time.

OfflineAstrok
Trying To BeCool

Loc: Bozeman, Montana
Re: Upcoming LSD Trip [Re: Hijinx_Spike]
    #3501712 - 12/15/04 12:46 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Just to adda question, is it easier upcoming on acid? I heard mushrooms hit you MUCH harder as far as upcoming. this true? Thanks guys.

--------------------
"Light that shit"
"Smoke that shit"
"Pass that shit"

InvisibleDark_Star
Male User Gallery

Re: Upcoming LSD Trip [Re: Astrok]
    #3505122 - 12/15/04 05:36 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Not really, but  mushrooms kick in faster. Acid starts as a body/mind high that intensifies (with mild visual effects), and you keep getting higher, but don't see anything......then out of nowhere you getting down the rabbit hole. Ya won't know what hit ya  :wink:.  Anyway, I do find the upcoming easier on acid. I find the whole trip to be better so.......

--------------------

InvisibleDepthToTheCore
JeeBuzz
Male User Gallery
Loc: Australia brah
Re: Upcoming LSD Trip [Re: Dark_Star]
    #3506099 - 12/15/04 08:18 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Man, you guys make acid sound awesome. I mean i know it is but just the way it has been put is great. One thing i do wanna know (without jacking this thread)is; what does a "bad trip" encorporate? Like a bad experience on say alcohol is throwing up, stupor, dizziness and unconciousness. What is it on acid, is it negative thought loops, or scary visuals or what? Thanks for any replies.

--------------------

"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music." - George Carlin

InvisibleDark_Star
Male User Gallery

Re: Upcoming LSD Trip [Re: DepthToTheCore]
    #3506140 - 12/15/04 08:23 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I've never had one on acid, but you get negative thought loops, beat yourself up (mentally/emotionally) over bad shit you've done, you may think you're dying or going insane....sometimes a combination of both, the whole experience (including the visuals) express the thoughts you're having (so yeah, you see scary shit, but not all the time.)

--------------------

OfflineCenebite
Closet CaseShroomer
 User Gallery

Re: Upcoming LSD Trip [Re: Dark_Star]
    #3506240 - 12/15/04 08:41 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

All I can say to you is SCREW YOU ALL! haha man I miss acid so much! only did it a few times a couple years back and everytime was so magical and incredible! ohh how I long for it! Never really went overboard only 2 tabs at most but it was so much more gentle and calming then shrooms... way more visuals and just more fun in general! but it will never reach me because I dont buy drugs so I never know if its on the street :frown:

InvisibleDark_Star
Male User Gallery

Re: Upcoming LSD Trip [Re: Cenebite]
    #3506269 - 12/15/04 08:46 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Well start buying man, it's around again, and will be for quite some time!  :laugh:

--------------------

Edited by Dark_Star (12/15/04 08:48 PM)

OfflineBorgFace
PEENTASTIC
Loc: Australia
Re: Upcoming LSD Trip [Re: DepthToTheCore]
    #3506808 - 12/15/04 10:48 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Hallucination's on LSD aren't really true hallucinations (at least most of the time), and so you can easily differentiate and separate yourself from the anxiety created over bad visuals.

That said, to me a bad trip doesn't really entail visuals. It's more a self-critical state of mind where you examine every fiber of your existence and question/judge it. This can be bad to some, especially those who haven't come to terms with themselves or to people who unbeknownst to them, have hidden issues.

The first couple of times I dropped I got trapped in these so called "loops", but you learn to just enjoy the experience and go with the flow.

In any case, you'll do fine. Have fun!

--------------------
Give me an ounce of civet, good apothecary, to sweeten my imagination!

InvisibleDark_Star
Male User Gallery

Re: Upcoming LSD Trip [Re: BorgFace]
    #3506826 - 12/15/04 10:54 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I get the best visuals on LSD, and you're right, go with the flow and you'll have a blast....those negative thought patterns disappear into infinity!

--------------------

Edited by Dark_Star (12/15/04 10:55 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag