Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineJalruza
Boot Lover
Male User Gallery

Excitement!
    #3490000 - 12/13/04 08:50 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Who did ever say that ordinary spiritually un educated folk are ignorant, comparing say to those on a spiritual path?

Every day, the more i see, the more i hear, the more i get to know people and society, the more the world amazes me.

The word 'Amazes' doesnt do my amazement justice.

Of course the gurus say just look at Iraq and Bush. But they completely dont see and forgot that while little Bush got his little job on Iraq and other stuff, they completely un noticed just HOW MUCH LOVE HAS BEEN GROWING AROUND!!

I think some people underestimate what human spirit is capable of.

I remember reading Robert Anton Wilsons book a couple of years back and he said, that the simple way to find out just how much you have grown is to ask yourself, is the world that im living in getting more and more vivid, vast and exciting, things that i only dreamed of become reality, new and exciting things! or is it getting complete opposite where your pissed with people and their ways and complain all the time etc  ..... which one are you?

:heart:

--------------------
Time keeps ticking and running away
And It's taking us fast to a brand new free dimension
Too cool to mention well that's the intention
But some of us too dame blind to see
Jesus is the King Volume I
Jesus is the King Volume II
Shroomery MSN club
I'm talking to aliens!
Volcano Vap and Brain Chakras
Hilary Duff!!
:gethigh:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblespudamore
Stranger
Male
Loc: Australia
Re: Excitement! [Re: Jalruza]
    #3490011 - 12/13/04 08:58 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

both, i don't know. it takes quite a bit for somebody to piss me off but then again i can get into moods that it doesn't take aslong. i don't think i hardly ever complain.
funny story was in at a K-Mart store standing there with my dad. the line was about 100 people long my dad stood there for about 1 minute before he got really shitty. then started to make complaints at the top of his voice saying how F*&ckin ridiculas the service is and such about about 2 minutes of just constantly screaming they took him straight to the front of the line, and opened up about 6 or 7 other checkouts. i am there just trying to calm him down and to chill and told him to complain to the boss, but he wouldn't have it.
so make of it what you will. sometimes it can be a good thing and a bad thing.

--------------------
suicide a permanent solution to a temporary problem

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: Excitement! [Re: spudamore]
    #3491251 - 12/13/04 03:01 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

I used to work in tech support for a major american DSL provider (Think a big red checkmark), in the tech support dept, we can't do anything about complains, we have no access to billing or anything like that, but we still got people calling and bitching at us, demanding refunds, and refusing to be transferred anywhere, you try to explain to them that you are physically incapable of giving them a refund, but they'll have none of it. I think part of the reason they do this is because when you finally do transfer them to the billing dept, they can say "I WAS JUST TALKING TO A BILLING GUY, AND HE TOLD ME HE COULDN'T DO ANYTHING FOR ME AND RUDELY TRANSFERRED ME OVER WITHOUT MY PERMISSION BLAH BLAH BLAH".

These people were the ones that made my job suck, but if I looked in their account history, I'd always see that they'd been given several months of free service, and were probably destined for more, simply for being assholes who hurled insults at call centre employees.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology