Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineThe_Surrealist
Dreamer

Loc: British Columbia, Canada
Strange mushroom experience.
    #3489463 - 12/13/04 04:17 AM (12 years, 16 hours ago)

I had strange thing happened to me on mushrooms a while back, and I was curious to see if anyone else has had a similar incident.
I had just come back to my friends house and was coming down from 5gs of mushrooms, things were getting tense because his parents took notice to our strange behavior. As I was walking up the stairs to his room the mushrooms seemed to come rushing back to me HARD; then, as I was walking into his room my vision went completely white - kind of like static on the TV. I got really disoriented; blinded, I stumbled and knocked over some stuff on his desk before preceding to fall onto his bed. It then passed in about 20 secs.

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleThin White Duke
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Strange mushroom experience. [Re: The_Surrealist]
    #3489481 - 12/13/04 04:27 AM (12 years, 15 hours ago)

The same thing happened to me when I put a plug in my mouth.

InvisibleLooking_in
Stranger

Loc: Wales
Re: Strange mushroom experience. [Re: Thin White Duke]
    #3490032 - 12/13/04 09:11 AM (12 years, 11 hours ago)

Hmm. this happened to me a few months ago, and if you search "pass out" or "faint" you'll find its not that uncommon. Like you, it happened just as the trip was ending. I walked upstairs and called to my bf i felt dizzy. I then passed out. My eyes were wide open, and as i came round all i could see/hear/feel was a kind of white static. My bf was beside himself with worry, I was just a tad confused, but OK within a few minutes. I figured it was my blood pressure dropping. I hadn't been moving around much downstairs, was probably dehydrated, and had smoked a fair bit of weed. I think the actual faint is no different to normal fainting, it just feels different because your tripping. If I feel faint normally i can usually control it by staying still or sitting down or grabbing something, but i think maybe the fact I was tripping just made it too confusing. I don't know though, I know there is no evidence to say shrooms can cause these side effects, but something seems not quite right, especially when I've read other reports of the same thing happening.
BTW, this has only happened once in 15 yrs of tripping, so i wasn't that concerned, and it didn't put me off :wink:

--------------------
I don't advise a haircut, man. All hairdressers are in the employment of the government. Hairs are your aerials. They pick up signals from the cosmos, and transmit them directly into the brain. This is the reason bald-headed men are uptight.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience