Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineNosferatuMan
Stranger
Pharmaceutical Speedball
    #3488693 - 12/12/04 10:45 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Yes.

Last night, I was at my cousins house. They own some nice pills here and there, so I decided to take a combo of 2 adderal XR's at once, then 5 T3's, and another adderal XR later on when Im feeling tired throughout the night. Anyways, it was a great experience. I talked with this girl throughout the night, and ended up staying up until morning because it was really impossible for me to go to bed. So in the morning, I was rummagging through their cubboards and found this shit I think he called dexadrine, anyways...it was weird. I went to this bar place to play darts with my cousin, and I just SAT there for like 3 hours thinking about Freud and some basic psychology, and this kid kept on looking at me, or so I thought out of the corner of my eye, and everytime I'd glance RIGHT as I thought he was looking at me he was looking the other way. I swear, he was staring at me, asking his friend if he knew who I was and lots of other incoherent nonsense. Then I started hearing my cousins voice from behind me, even though he was playing darts with some other guy in front of me and not talking at all; then I swore I could have saw the girls that left his place an hour ago walking out of the corner of my eye and speaking, and his mom too.

So pretty soon I'm thinking very odd things, like, I wrote this about Christmas: "Congratulations, you're supporting one of the most deceitful, most blatant pro-greed propaganda based holidays to have ever existed. Think about the accumulation of wealth corporate companies drain from your pocket each year because of the brainwashing we have been subjected throughout all of our lives; references to "giving" are constantly made in all forms of Christmas promotion media's: we are told we must give on Jesus Christ's birthday, even though some of us do not even acknowledge him as real, or beneficial to our own beliefs by any means." This all made PERFECT sense at the time, and I told my Grandma this, thinking I had just discovered the worlds biggest kept secret. I was watching TV and just kept at shaking my head disgusted at every Christmas commercial I came in contact with.

And then I started thinking about Christianity...I suddenly decided I was an atheist. Something I never really agreed with myself until today. And here was a motto of my newly changed faith or, rather, lack of: To Christians, the crucifixion of Jesus Christ symoblizes a sacrifice out of love God made for our World. To me, it represents an eternity of prejudice, persecution and the eventual unholy massacre of 6 million Jewish peoples.

And then I had planned on creating some weird video collage showing pictures of Jews with tailpipes rammed down their throats, that I had seen in grade 10 history. Some type of classical piece playing behind it, Mozarts last requiem or Bach's prelude in c-minor.

Anyways, after this long and confusing day, I attempted to go to sleep as I have school tomorrow. As soon as I layed down on my bed, the fucking thing was squeaking at any single movement I made. I was furious, and screamed " FUCK AAA" very loudly then stopped. Then I could swore I was seeing weird things in the dark, and hearing other people in my room breathing. I started to think about the girl I was talking to at my cousins house, and how I felt so depressed when she went home. I sunk into a deeper hole when I realised she goes to a different school than I do, and lives like an hour away. This may be a little hard to believe, but I could hear her voice and I started speaking out load, and all of a sudden I could clearly hear her voice reaction in my head. Anyways, I really don't feel like saying all the embaressing things I said to "her", but I soon started talking to my friends who I felt had betrayed me. I told them to go fuck themselves, and they wern't my friends, etc.

I could feel something moving below my matress, and everytime I would lay in this one position on my one side, I would feel this thing underneath my matress trying to lift me up.

The effects were so subtle, I'd be sitting and listening to music that was playing so clearly from my head that it wasn't "weird" at all.

I still can't get to sleep, I have school in the morning, and I fucking feel very weird, although it is not intense by any means, and I'm depressed still. I don't know what to do anymore, eat food? It makes me feel really sick just thinking about it. And I don't know if I have gotten any premanent brain damage or not from this little fucking stupid drug binge I went on. Does anyone think there's like, an underlying problem? Shcizophrenia? Please don't post your dissaprovals of eating random pills, because I'm almost positive they are dexadrine, and if anyone has had an experience with them and sees similar connections to my own story, please post them. I'll ask my cousin tomorrow to make sure what the hell I took. But I really don't remember.

Edited by NosferatuMan (12/12/04 11:56 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineNosferatuMan
Stranger
Re: Pharmaceutical Speedball [Re: NosferatuMan]
    #3488704 - 12/12/04 10:47 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Also I forgot my penis has shrunk in size a bit and I havent been able to get an erection. If this is permanent Im blowing my fucking head off.

OfflineNosferatuMan
Stranger
    #3488733 - 12/12/04 10:54 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Seriously, please, help.

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #3488951 - 12/12/04 11:34 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Naw man, I don't think it'll be permanent. Just lay off that combination for a while...

OfflineNosferatuMan
Stranger
Re: Pharmaceutical Speedball [Re: Le_Canard]
    #3489029 - 12/12/04 11:51 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

ok, thxxxxxx

my eyes are so fucking dilated right now man

and i enjoyed listening to lala by ahslee simpson and some song about daughters and shit by john mayer. they both were very good.

Edited by NosferatuMan (12/12/04 11:52 PM)

InvisibleDazedSol
old hand

#3489285 - 12/13/04 01:12 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

What time did you take the last adderal? Were they the 30mg gel caps? XR.... you'll probably be up all night............

--------------------
Peace,
Adam

OfflineNosferatuMan
Stranger
Re: Pharmaceutical Speedball [Re: DazedSol]
    #3489309 - 12/13/04 01:19 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

25 suppesodley. And I took the last one at around midnight.

OfflinePathos
A million pieces
 User Gallery

Loc: Under the stairs
    #3489321 - 12/13/04 01:23 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

NosferatuMan said:
and i enjoyed listening to lala by ahslee simpson and some song about daughters and shit by john mayer. they both were very good.

Sounds serious

Perhaps the symptoms you're describing have more to do with your lack of sleep than the pills you ate. When I dont sleep for long periods of time (usually if Im sick) I start getting delirious and think people are in the room when they really arent.

Edited by Pathos (12/13/04 01:24 AM)

OfflineNosferatuMan
Stranger
Re: Pharmaceutical Speedball [Re: Pathos]
    #3489328 - 12/13/04 01:24 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Attempted to, no luck.

Anonymous #1

#3490343 - 12/13/04 09:22 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Adderall XR are time released. You're still junked out from the speed. Amphetamine psychosis is a bitch, don't take random pills (jk, but serious) :P

The stress on your heart is not good either, I would never go near that combo again.

OfflineChingChong
Non-OffensiveTalker

Loc: Where the buffalo roam
    #3490368 - 12/13/04 09:35 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

NosferatuMan said:
Also I forgot my penis has shrunk in size a bit and I havent been able to get an erection. If this is permanent Im blowing my fucking head off.

lol, yea its not permanent, that happened to me from dxm and adderall before, the longest it lasted was like a week

--------------------
How can one murder enormously if one is microscopic.

Offlinesuperblingtheory
ghettogepetto

Loc: Omnipresent
Re: Pharmaceutical Speedball [Re: Organic]
    #3490369 - 12/13/04 09:35 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

You can't get a hard-on because you don't have enough blood pressure to spare a penis or something like that- it has to do with blood flow/pressure or something- it's akin to the problem of cocaine and erections. Your dick will stay limp till it's done being limp. I hope you feel better. I wish I had some adderall...helps me mop AND glow.

--------------------

Guts and danger, Airborne Ranger...

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

#3490712 - 12/13/04 11:17 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

as an ex-speed addict, i can help with some of your questions ...

high doses of speeds (especially strong ones like dexedrine) mixed with lack of nutrition and lack of sleep and excessive energy use create a sort of psychosis ... the longer you prolong such usage, the more intense the effects become ...

i came down after a 5-day straight speed binge to find that i was sure gremlins were on the side of my car, ready to pull me out and kill me ... i couldnt understand a word people said .. i was clinically insane and laughed at everything for no reason, like a madman ...

your penis DOES shrink a LOT due to blood flow issues, but dont worry, it comes back ..

be careful

OfflineNosferatuMan
Stranger
Re: Pharmaceutical Speedball [Re: HB]
    #3491473 - 12/13/04 01:40 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

HB said:
as an ex-speed addict, i can help with some of your questions ...

high doses of speeds (especially strong ones like dexedrine) mixed with lack of nutrition and lack of sleep and excessive energy use create a sort of psychosis ... the longer you prolong such usage, the more intense the effects become ...

i came down after a 5-day straight speed binge to find that i was sure gremlins were on the side of my car, ready to pull me out and kill me ... i couldnt understand a word people said .. i was clinically insane and laughed at everything for no reason, like a madman ...

your penis DOES shrink a LOT due to blood flow issues, but dont worry, it comes back ..

be careful

Thanks everyone.

I thought I was on LSD last night =/ I must have sounded so fucking pathetic.

Edited by NosferatuMan (12/13/04 01:48 PM)

OfflineSpaceWrangler
Medical Student
    #3495461 - 12/14/04 01:03 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

If you find yourself in this situation again. Eat food (protein) and drink plenty of water. If you can't sleep then just turn on the TV and RELAX. All the stuff will wear off eventually.

The amphetamines increase your sympathetic drive, which will make you feel really good at first, but then super paranoid later. They also make you sweat, not feel hungry, increase heart rate and contractility, and reduce blood flow to peripheral areas (hence cold hands and shrinkage).

Jump to top Pages: 1