Home | Community | Message Board

FreeSpores.com
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisiblespudamore
Stranger
Male
Loc: Australia
Judgement
    #3486494 - 12/12/04 04:01 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

who has the right to judge without understanding?

--------------------
suicide a permanent solution to a temporary problem

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
Re: Judgement [Re: spudamore]
    #3486513 - 12/12/04 04:06 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

No one has the right, it is almost as if no one has the choice but to judge without understanding by pre-programmed assumption.

Everyone does it unconsciously. It is the realization that you are doing it, when you become enlightened with yourself and your surroundings.

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Offlineoceansize
fuckin' right.

Re: Judgement [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #3486619 - 12/12/04 04:34 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

It may be better to ask "Who has the right to judge those who judge without understanding?" :wink:

--------------------
"And we should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh." - Friedrich Nietzsche

InvisibleHendostan
Male

Re: Judgement [Re: oceansize]
    #3486634 - 12/12/04 04:38 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

no one...if those who judge without understanding commit a crime by doing so, then we reserve the right to punish them, but not judge them

InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
Re: Judgement [Re: oceansize]
    #3486638 - 12/12/04 04:39 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

oceansize said:
It may be better to ask "Who has the right to judge those who judge without understanding?" :wink:

Only the ones who judge unconsciously without understanding, which I believe is everyone at some time or another.  Everyone has the right to judge everyone.  Whether we think that is fair, or justified is another case.

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology