Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

Loc: Vancouver, B.C.
Animals sixth sence
    #3483305 - 12/11/04 07:34 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Last night me and a friend tripped at my place. I have a kitten that's about 3 months old now, so we prepare our posion and consume at some point. a little later in the night i notice the cat acting really strange. Normally she's really playful as she is still young but at the time it looked like she just smoked a bunch of crack. Her senses were on full alert, I could tell her brain was going as fast as mine and she was attacking my feet (in a playful manner) really erratic like jumping at me and just swinging her extremeties about in an uncordinated manner. I looked at her eyes and her pupils were enormous. it wasn't me imagining it because a non-tripping friend made the same observation. as we started coming down so did the cat, when i passed out so did she, right next to me. I came to the conclusion that animals (or at least cats) pick up on the energy of those they're close to. as if their brain operates on the same wavelength as the owner. it's a pretty amazing thought to me, how deep the animal/human bond can go. What do you guys think? I'm intersted to thoughts and opinion on how and why you think this happens, and if anybody else has noticed something similar.

--------------------
There's a thin line between sanity and insanity... and I just snorted it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
Re: Animals sixth sence [Re: John]
    #3483362 - 12/11/04 07:45 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

"staring to the eyes of my sisters cat's, i see nothing but a mirror" :P

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
Re: Animals sixth sence [Re: Gomp]
    #3483405 - 12/11/04 07:58 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

No miracle here...you paid close attention to the cat and it enjoyed the attention and took advantage of it. When you tired the cat lost interest and discovered it was tired. It's pupils were large because it was having fun...and I bet the conditions were low light considering your state. The animal could sense your mood changes and responded accordingly.

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

Re: Animals sixth sence [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #3483457 - 12/11/04 08:12 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

we pay attention to her a lot, this is defentaly not her first time being in the spotlight. we were in a bright room when looking at her pupils. she's had lots of fun other times and never have her pupils been so large, and actually she looked more afraid then having fun. i was sort of worried she somehow had eaten some mush and wouldn't return to normal since she's so small and still developing though i knew the possibility of eating anything was very very low. when i say erratic behaviour involving attacking me i mean like you just dropped a snake down a mans pants and he's flipping out, trying to get the snake out for fear of his life.

--------------------

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

#3483472 - 12/11/04 08:14 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

One sees what they wish...

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

#3483486 - 12/11/04 08:18 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

okay, that explains me, what about the sober friend who stopped by mid-trip and commented on the cats unusal behaviour before i said anything?

--------------------

OfflineJacquesCousteau
Being.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere, Everytime.
    #3483547 - 12/11/04 08:29 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I had two dogs when I lived with my parents.

Every time I tripped at my house (while parents were away) one dog would hang around with us and bask in attention, and the other one would disappear all night not to be heard from. I usually started getting concerned in the early morning when he didn't come back to the door (fenced in yard) but he was always fine in the morning.

I think they detect the difference in your perception somehow.. I'll leave it at that.

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Re: Animals sixth sence [Re: JacquesCousteau]
    #3483823 - 12/11/04 09:13 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

You have the right of it...I have noticed the same thing in my dogs. When my children were small they would suddenly make requests for treats and priveledges when I was tripping...they sensed a change of mood. It is not unusual.

--------------------

Offlineoceansize
fuckin' right.

#3484636 - 12/11/04 11:46 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

How about this. Your young kitten acted strangely because its owner was acting like he was dying, giggling and mumbling and groping his friends genitals. The cat thought it should play along, because after all, its owner was doing it.

--------------------
"And we should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
    #3484742 - 12/12/04 12:09 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

animals do weird shit. they always do weird shit. you were under the influence and noticed the cat acting weird. no big deal, im sure it acts weird all the time. its just that in your condition when weird shit happens its a little more noticeable. the cat might have sensed the change in behavior, and responded accordingly. my grandfather has two miniature dobermans. the female, cody, will never sit in anyones lap. but when the u of a basketball team is playing and we are watching on tv, cody jumps up in my grandfathers lap for the duration of the game. i dont think its because she knows that she needed to cheer for the college basketball team....but rather she just notices my grandfathers excitement, and responds accordingly. animals are great fun, especially while tripping :grin:

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds