Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecardboard
digitalautomatedansweringmachine

Loc: pac northwest
the LEVI7 conspiracy theory
    #348333 - 06/25/01 01:12 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Okay after reviewing several recent posts and older posts as well i have decided that LEVI7 is non other that paul stamets himself. I believe that his purpose on the shroomery at this point is to do nothing but discredit mjshroomer. He attacks MJ pretty directly in regards to Doo mystery mushroom, he also has tryed to bring doubt to his words with his recent claim of finding liberty caps in June. What do you have to say about this levi/stamets??

--------------------
stay off my land

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLizard King
King Lizard

Loc: GA
Re: the LEVI7 conspiracy theory [Re: cardboard]
    #348337 - 06/25/01 01:25 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

I say your wrong, Paul is has better things to do than to sit around here and argue with MJ. All that levi is saying, is everyone can make mistakes, even MJ, and to question everything you hear, even if it comes from the knowledgeable mjshroomer.

Why is it a bad thing to bring doubt to someones words? Thats how we learn. Even MJ says he at one time has found libs in spring, and look at workmans recent azures in june, I'll bet you wouldn't belive that one either until MJ offically says it happened.

Edited by Lizard King on 06/25/01 03:38 AM.

--------------------

OfflineLizard King
King Lizard

Re: the LEVI7 conspiracy theory [Re: Lizard King]
    #348343 - 06/25/01 01:36 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

I'll lock this tommarow after a few more people give their opinions. I'd like to see how others react to your loyalism to MJ.

--------------------

OfflineoO_wombat_Oo
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Loc: NSW, Australia.
Re: the LEVI7 conspiracy theory [Re: cardboard]
    #348369 - 06/25/01 02:46 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

I think it's cool to be loyal to some-one you admire, but the question is would mjshroomer? Remember, he's quite capable of looking after himself, he doesn't need someone to defend for him. I don't think MJ would claim that it's absolutley impossible to find liberty caps in June anyway.

I hate to display my ignorance, but who is Paul Stamets?

Give me a woman that loves beer and I could conquer the world

OfflineLizard King
King Lizard

Re: the LEVI7 conspiracy theory [Re: oO_wombat_Oo]
    #348527 - 06/25/01 09:48 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Alright, enough already, no need to start any conflicts, shold have locked this last night, but was tired and drunk.

Paul Stamets is founder of the mycological supply company "fungi perfecti" he is also author and co-author in many books about mushroom identification, especially books concerning psilocybin mushrooms. He also lectures alot at different mushroom conferences. He is the only person in the US with a permit to grow psilocybin mushrooms for research.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies