Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
When will our day come?
    #3482925 - 12/11/04 08:17 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

When will our day come when we don't have to worry about the baggy of mushrooms, weed, lsd, whatever in our pocket or the grow-op in our attic? When will our fellow man realize that he is punishing good people? Why must we all be afraid to live our lives the way we wish to live?

i get sad thinking about people just like me, enjoying a hobby or using "illegal" drugs for reasonable purposes are sitting in jail because somebody once said that we should punish drug users and nobody disagreed. good people are in jail, maybe you know one of them, all because they took a substance in hopes of contemplating the world around them and finding themselves.

how can we express our selves while we're being repressed and thrown in jail? i'm sick and tired of this shit.

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinelemon_lw
Stranger
 Arcade Champion: Rotation

Loc: That Way
Re: When will our day come? [Re: TODAY]
    #3482936 - 12/11/04 08:19 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

i feel you. sadly that day may never come. but you can always move to a place that allows this stuff.

--------------------
In the belly of the Leviathan, one can either despair and perish, or be cheerful and persevere.-Dean Koontz

Offlineliveby
Wasted For Time
 User Gallery

Re: When will our day come? [Re: lemon_lw]
    #3482951 - 12/11/04 08:22 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

still jails a small price to pay to meet god !

--------------------

http://www.bruceeisner.com/ -Creating a Sensible Culture

InvisibleDark_Star
Loose as the Juice
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: When will our day come? [Re: TODAY]
    #3482984 - 12/11/04 08:26 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

It'll come someday, keep the faith :wink:. Plenty of us are still fighting the good fight, and I for one will not give up. There are many, many beautiful people on the Shroomery alone that also won't give up.  Our numbers are growing, more and more people are turning on every day, and every day more and more people are asking questions.  We'll win someday, ya just can't give up hope, and never back down. Shine on!  :sun:

Edited by Dark_Star (12/11/04 08:29 PM)

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: When will our day come? [Re: Dark_Star]
    #3483007 - 12/11/04 08:30 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

We've got to come out of the closet... the more society sees the reality of the issue, the productive, happy, well-adjusted people who use psychedelics, the sooner they'll be legalized. We've got to admit that we're heads, and at the same time, be good, solid people.

--------------------

InvisibleDark_Star
Loose as the Juice
Male User Gallery

Re: When will our day come? [Re: Noviseer]
    #3483050 - 12/11/04 08:38 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah,  :lol:, I was always out front about this, people look at me, and the first thought to cross their minds is doser  :lol:. I'm doing all I can to keep this movement going, but you're right, all the heads have to come out and say "Hey, I trip, and these are all the good thing it's done for me______________." As  I said, we'll win someday, some people can't see this ever being possible, but shit, the ancient Egyptians, Romans, Greeks, Mayans, ect, probably never thought their way of life would ever change.  As Ken Kesey said, "nothing lasts", and that includes these dark days.  A time will come when people will look back at this as we look back on the days of slavery and racial discrimination (which, unfortunately is still rampant today, no matter how much it's covered up.) People are going to read about this shit in text books and wonder what the fuck we were thinking persecuting each other like this.

--------------------

Edited by Dark_Star (12/11/04 08:39 PM)

OfflineHambo
Limey

Loc: UK
    #3483204 - 12/11/04 09:12 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

You miss the point.

Doing drugs doesn't make you a productive, or well adjusted any such thing. It makes you the same person.. just the same person who does drugs. Some people might 'find God' and become happy busy little bees. But I doubt all of them, or even a large percentage.

Besides, the powers that be know all too well that not all people and not all drugs and any combination of the two are neccesarily bad.. But they'll never just allow it openly for the proles. Far too risky for any possible gain.

--------------------

OfflineHambo
Limey

Re: When will our day come? [Re: Hambo]
    #3483223 - 12/11/04 09:16 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Having said that they haven't gotten around to making shrooms proper illegal here. Ner ner ner ner ner ner :p

lol! :laugh:

--------------------

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

Re: When will our day come? [Re: liveby]
    #3483275 - 12/11/04 09:29 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

liveby said:

How you figure??  :blush:

You're saying hell is worth going to, just to meet god?  :thumbdown:

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

InvisibleDark_Star
Loose as the Juice
Male User Gallery

#3483288 - 12/11/04 09:31 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Not to be a dick, but I think you miss the point bro, I mean that we're going to win someday, I never said that it'll happen in our lifetime. I hope it will though, and I have a good feeling about it. However, the powers that be, aren't going to be the powers forever, nothing lasts, and as massive, unyielding, and eternal the US gov. and mainstream opinion may be, it's going to do a 180 someday, and people will be researching us the way we research the the ancient Egyptians, it's inevitable....the way of life. Also, drugs can make you a better person, they can help you find yourself, ect, ect. What they can do for addiction and the mentally ill alone is astounding. I know from personal experience that some substances can change you and your life dramatically for the better. I also know from personal experiences that some will help you fuck up your life, almost beyond repair. Many people have fucked up their live beyond repair with some. Drugs are tool, keys, what you do with them and what you get out of them is up to you.

--------------------

Edited by Dark_Star (12/11/04 09:42 PM)

OfflineHambo
Limey

#3483490 - 12/11/04 10:18 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Aye, I'd like to believe fella. I'm just too cynical to.

See I think almost any drug (in the recreational sense) can fuck you up to some extent, and I don't have enough faith in everyone to use them wisely as a key or tool as you say. It would be nice to say this group of people can use 'this', they're ok with that, and this group can do 'this' and 'this'. But no-one can do that without being some sort of omniscient God.

You have an optimistic view of the future of politics. Personally I think the 'powers that be' will be exactly that in one form or another forever, or at least until such time as something catastrophic wipes us all out. Just as anything standing against the establishment either fails, or becomes the new establishment. There is no change. That is true human nature, control.

Because there's no other way it could be now, there's too many of us to let everyone do what they want. If things were to change it would take a long time and a great number of things to allow greater personal freedom. Foremost of these, a massive decrease in the overpopulation of the planet. I mean, thats the root of why everyone has to be reigned in by some political system or other. Unfortch if theres one thing the human race is good at, its procreating. So, anyway, I can't see it happening without something really tragic coinciding.

In fact if it did ever happen, I doubt you'd recognise or want to live in what was left.

--------------------

Offlineliveby
Wasted For Time
 User Gallery

Re: When will our day come? [Re: Ginseng1]
    #3483519 - 12/11/04 10:23 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Ginseng1 said:
Quote:

liveby said:

How you figure??  :blush:

You're saying hell is worth going to, just to meet god?  :thumbdown:

in relations to phy's i meant if u have a spirtial enlighting journey going to jail will not dampin ur attitude because it has changed ur life forever! LSD :thumbup:

--------------------

http://www.bruceeisner.com/ -Creating a Sensible Culture

OfflineHambo
Limey

Re: When will our day come? [Re: liveby]
    #3483539 - 12/11/04 10:27 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Yeh right lol,

keep saying that to yourself while you're picking up the soap in the showers.. :laugh: j/k

--------------------

InvisibleDark_Star
Loose as the Juice
Male User Gallery

#3483590 - 12/11/04 10:37 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Hambo said:

Because there's no other way it could be now, there's too many of us to let everyone do what they want. If things were to change it would take a long time and a great number of things to allow greater personal freedom. Foremost of these, a massive decrease in the overpopulation of the planet.

That's one way of looking at it, on the other hand, if all these people realize that we have the power, not the assholes up top we can take over. Now, if the peace and love ideals of the counterculture are in the majority, then the aftermath of this will be great, if not, then you're right; shit will be horrible. Personally I agree with you that something catastrophic will occur soon, my hopes are for after this event. You're also right when you say I wouldn't want too live in a world like that. Just the thought of it scares the shit out of me, esp. considering how possible it is. Also, I may want to have kids someday, but not in this world, and not in that one, and as you said overpopulation........ Anyway, this is why i'm keeping the faith, and keeping up the fight. We have a chance at least, and as long as we have a small chance, it's worth it too keep going (to me at least.) Anyway at least hope and faith will keep ya happy. If our worst fears for the future are confirmed, i'd like to at least be as happy as possible for as long as possible.....so, until the shit flies i'll keep hoping. Shine on brother!

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience