Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleBrownPastures
old hand

Loc: here
Re: ralphster44 and syringes [Re: Taz]
    #350083 - 06/27/01 01:44 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Taz, McMan never left. He just hasn't been posting. Watch how he blows you out of the water. peace

"A Wise One like me should not charge for her services....The one who charges is a liar. The wise one is born to cure, not to do business with her knowledge."-Maria Sabina

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleNuShroomPharmerII
old hand

Post deleted by users_request [Re: ]
    #350092 - 06/27/01 01:55 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Anonymous

Re: ralphster44 and syringes [Re: NuShroomPharmerII]
    #350268 - 06/27/01 05:56 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

What do you sell? Coffee filters? You're not much of a vendor...or a mod.

Take a trip to the Spore Lab @:
http://www.SporeLab.com

Edited by CaptainMaxMushroom on 06/27/01 08:34 PM.

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: ralphster44 and syringes [Re: ]
    #350300 - 06/27/01 06:35 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Max maybe you get confused sometimes, you seem to think the world is against you. I understand you do great work protecting Mt Elphie, but Nushroom and others are not loggers.

You must be needing those loggers to start up again, that way you'll stop attacking people here at the shroomery, instead you can focus your negetive energy for something usefull like protecting the forrest.

Anonymous

Re: ralphster44 and syringes [Re: Thor]
    #350313 - 06/27/01 06:52 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

There is a double standard here at the shroomery thor. I'm on one side and certain mods are on the other.

email: [Email]getspores@sporelab.com">getspores@sporelab.com</a>getspores@sporelab.com</a>

Edited by CaptainMaxMushroom on 06/27/01 09:05 PM.

Offlinetom
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Nope
    #350317 - 06/27/01 07:03 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Ralph should not be a mod because he sells his own prints and makes money from the fsr. Ralph how would you making syringes help newbes out? There are plenty of syringe suppliers as is and you don't need to use "I'm helping the newbie as an excuse to start your syringe buisness" A newbie can go to any of the allready preasent suppliers and be plenty hapy. If you started the syringe buisness you would net even need to grow because of all the donations to the fsr. THere is so much drama here at the shroomery. Why don't you just announce you are going to sell instead of asking for a debate. The fsr is good and all but there is also something called the spore trading forum where the prints are free and there is no bitching and no drama but dont I repaet don't trade anyhing with dxmhead420... he will rip you off.

"Ha ha" -- Nelson

"Never trade or buy from DXMHEAD420... he ripped me off and was an ass about it too" -- Myself

--------------------
"It must be your stamps girl... cause it aint your face" -- Juvenile

"Only in America does someone order a cheese burger, large fries, and a diet Coke" -- ?

"DXMHEAD420 ripped me off and was an ass about it too" -- Myself

Anonymous

Re: ralphster44 and syringes [Re: tom]
    #350325 - 06/27/01 07:21 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Most people agreed that it would be unfair to the other vendors if one was allowed to be a mod. Obviously their is bias afoot. I wonder what they are getting paid in. Spores? Money?

email: getspores@sporelab.com

InvisibleMcMan
Pooh-Bah
Loc: USA
    #350340 - 06/27/01 07:41 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Anonymous

Re: ralphster44 and syringes [Re: McMan]
    #350349 - 06/27/01 07:48 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Listen mcspam, I don't give a damn if he wants to sell syringes, not a wit. But he should not be allowed to be a mod. That is what the shroomerites discussed and agreed on a few weeks ago. You know that.

InvisibleMcMan
Pooh-Bah
Loc: USA
    #350352 - 06/27/01 07:49 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Anonymous

#350356 - 06/27/01 07:54 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Screw you mcmna, you're nothing but a puppet, human or sock, it makes not a diff.

Invisibleralphster44
collector
 User Gallery

#350362 - 06/27/01 08:00 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Post deleted by administrator.

--------------------
www.RalphstersSpores.com

WE SHIP TO CANADA FROM WITHIN CANADA :smile:

For your safety and security, we have a Secure Website.
Also for your security, we will not take your credit card number.
Your security and safety is of utmost importance to us.

Anonymous

Re: ralphster44 and syringes [Re: ralphster44]
    #350371 - 06/27/01 08:10 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

I simply pointed out that you are vendor and therefore, as per the opinions of the majority of shroomerites in a recent poll, you should NOT be a mod as well. Quite simple isn't it? So quite trying to make it out like I'm cutting down the frs or you selling syringes...thats bullshit. I don't deal in prints and I don't care if you sell syringes.
And I will not bump your thread anymore. You got a problem, pm me. Anymore posts on this subject, knowing full well that I will not respond, will only reveal a sneaky, dishonest person.

Anonymous

#350380 - 06/27/01 08:27 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Captain, my Captain, Ralphster is a moderator of the Spore Exchange forum, not the VENDOR FORUM. That is what we decided as a whole.

Invisiblejim2
enthusiast
    #350383 - 06/27/01 08:29 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

you don't have to worry about bumping this thread max, it will never get past your stickey thread. great idea ralph, good luck wih the spore vendor business. if there's any thing i can do to help just let me know

the FSR. helping people grow

OfflineShdwstr
FSRCanada
Male

Loc: Ontario, Canada
    #350430 - 06/27/01 10:16 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Captain... is there anyone on this board that you respect, or even like for that matter? Please don't take this the wrong way. I think your dedication to Mt. Elphie and the environment deserves to be aplauded and I am certain your efforts and willingness to give of yourself are deeply appreciated by all that support the cause with you.
As a vendor yourself I am surprised you resort to voicing your opinions the way you do. You belittle NuShroom as a Vendor because of only selling filters. I would think, since your entire product base consists of only two items, syringes and little bags of vermiculite, you would be a little more tolerant towards NuShrooms efforts. You insult the product and then finish with a personal slam of NuShrooms abilities as a Mod. You then proceed to insult all the mods and/or members whos thoughts or opinions differ from yours by suggesting they are being infuenced/bought with money or spores. Not exactly a method from the pages of "How to win freinds and infuence people".
I have read many of your posts to members about teks and proceedures. Many are quite informative and helpful showing that you are knowlegeable about what you speak. It is beyond me why a Vendor, such as yourself, would alienate a newbie with a snide remark about a "stupid" question, when that same person could be a potential customer for you. Would it not be to your advantage to just politely inform them to read a certain tek or even direct them to it, if you have the link? Failing that approach... you could just not reply to their post.
Again, my apologies if you take offence to my comments. It's just my opinion. But, then again, I'm not a Mod or a Vendor here so my opinion is probably of no importance to you. I'm just another member.

Ralphster... I can't think of anyone better qualified to Mod the "Spore Exchange". Your becoming a Vendor does not diminish the excellent work you have done with the FSR and should not have any berring on your being a Mod in any forum but "Vendors". I have received FSR and personal prints from you, adding syringes to your personal offerings is an excellent idea. I hope you expand with this venture and do very well. You deserve it. I would also like to add my personal thanks for the FSR.

Shdwstr.

Luke, you are my Son... Come to the Darkside... where my FSR mycelium grows kickass !!

OfflineI_Sore
    #350453 - 06/27/01 10:59 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Gay........

Second star to the right, and straight on 'till morning..........Let us choke down some of this fairy dust and we are coming peter!

--------------------
Second star to the right, and straight on 'till morning..........Let us choke down some of this fairy dust and we are coming peter!

Offlinemaria420
journeygirl
 User Gallery

Loc: Midwest, USA
Re: ralphster44 and syringes [Re: I_Sore]
    #350905 - 06/28/01 05:03 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

IMHO... Ralphster is a great guy. He helped me out and didn't ask for anything in return.

Last time I checked we DO live in free country. If you want to do then go for it.

I will support you Ralphster!

Laugh and the world laughs with you, weep and you weep alone.

Support the FSR!

--------------------
Laugh and the world laughs with you, weep and you weep alone.

Support the FSR!

OfflineCrobih
rap-cord
Loc: cave
Re: ralphster44 and syringes [Re: maria420]
    #350938 - 06/28/01 06:03 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

420........blah

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
Re: ralphster44 and syringes [Re: ralphster44]
    #351649 - 06/29/01 06:46 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Back to the original question:

Should you sell syringes?

Well... why the heck not? There are plenty of other spore vendors out there who do.

On the one side you run the Free Spore Ring, which is really the "Free Spore PRINT Ring". I don't think that a "Free Syringe Ring" is a good idea, unless you wanted to charge $2.00 instead of $1.00 and included an EMPTY syringe with the print. As you say, making a syringe is pretty easy, but not all newbies can find empty syringes readily. With a print and an empty syringe they can make their own.

Okay, FSR aside, there is your own print-selling business. Note that I don't say it is necessarily a PROFITABLE business, but it is undeniably a business. It is different from the FSR in that it is your OWN spores you are selling. Some you bought bulk from others to resell, some you created from your own stock. But no matter where you obtained them or what price you choose to sell them for, you ARE selling them, therefore you are already a spore vendor, albeit one who at present restricts himself to prints.

You wear two hats... Chief Distributor for the FSR, and Spore Vendor Ralphster.

As Spore Vendor Ralphster, you have every right to sell either prints or syringes or live tissue cultures or all three. I honestly don't see why everyone is getting their knickers in a knot over it.

Now for the moderator/vendor issue *sigh*

As I understand it, your moderating powers don't extend to the Vendor forum, am I right? You can post to this forum like any other member, but not lock or edit or move or delete posts? If that is the case then I don't understand why Max is so ticked off. I fail to see how your moderator status in another forum creates a conflict of interest in THIS forum.

As an aside, nice to see McMan posting again.

pinky

Edited by pinksharkmark on 06/29/01 08:50 PM.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules