Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedragoon
enthusiast

DARE graduates.
    #346708 - 06/22/01 01:31 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

I was just wondering how many shroomerites were actually DARE graduates.

I took the shit in 6th grade and a dis-regarded everything I was told by 9th.

Control for smilers can't be bought.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: DARE graduates. [Re: dragoon]
    #346718 - 06/22/01 01:46 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

hmm ... well when I was an innocent little kid back in elementary i believed all DARE's bullshit and was totally for them. even when id see a kid with a cigarette i freaked out lol i was such a fucking dork. all i remember is i got a certificate for being drug free. guess theyd better take that away.

its interesting how in the younger grades, they seem to lie to you to scare you away from using drugs, then in high school they finally agree that Just Say No just doesnt cut it. better to know the facts and make smart decisions than to be lied to and spread wrongful information, which is DARE's greatest achievement. If I hear one more person talking about my brain bubbling im gonna kick their fucking ass ...

DARE doesn't go to my high school, we just have former alcohol addicts who pretend to know about drugs.

We're all mad here...

InvisibleJenny
part of thewhole
Male User Gallery

Loc: Columbus, OHIO
    #346721 - 06/22/01 01:52 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

i graduated from dare, hah, i was also such a dork for a while, all aware of peer pressure and shit, but looking back that shits such a fucking joke. i still have my DARE t-shirt though, hah.

--------------------

Mindfulness is the aware, balanced acceptance of the present experience.
It isn't more complicated than that.
It is opening to or recieving the present moment, pleasant or unpleasant, just as it is,
without either clinging to it or rejecting it.

OfflineDXQuack
Loc: A cubicle
    #346749 - 06/22/01 02:51 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

I didn?t?.A close friend of mine is the son of one of LA?s finest police Captain, and founding member of DARE. We smoke together and laugh about the irony of the whole thing. Floating around in a pool at the house of an LAPD captain smoking J?s is a strange strange experience. (needless to say the Captain wasn?t home. )

" God made dirt, so dirt won't hurt"

--------------------
" God made dirt, so dirt won't hurt"

Anonymous

Re: DARE graduates. [Re: DXQuack]
    #346758 - 06/22/01 03:20 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

I had always sorta wanted to try weed, at the very least, for as long as I can remember. When I was kicked out of DARE in the 5th grade (for being a constant disruption) it sorta sealed the deal, I guess. If only I had graduated DARE, maybe I wouldn't be high as a mutherfucking kite right niow.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thoughts follow my vision and dance in the sun

OfflinesHemp13
old hand
    #346809 - 06/22/01 04:26 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

I never had DARE at my school but in like 6th grade this cop came in, showed us a bunch of badly rolled spliffs (behind "unbreakable" glass of coarse) and told us some important facts I still remember:
-The minute you inhale marijuana smoke you are instantly high and it never leaves your system
-Many people have died on LSD from becoming incredibly violent and cutting themselves to death
-Your intelligence dramatically decreases from just trying marijuana

I still remember back when I was 14 and I smoked up for the first time....for weeks after I was constantly testing my own intelligence at school just to see if it had made me dumber. Damn those brainwashing bastards...

--------------------

Offline3DSHROOM
loon
Male

Re: DARE graduates. [Re: sHemp13]
    #346814 - 06/22/01 04:37 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

I'm a DARE graduate.  Actually I think I took it a couple times.  I remember they came in and burnt these little green tablets which was supposed to teach us what marijuana smelled like.  What a joke.  Of course that is where I picked up my intrest in paraphernalia. :smile:  They lied to us so much.... They told me I would get boobs if I smoked.  I want manboobs damnit!!

3dshroom@shroomery.org
http://www.shroomery.org

--------------------
Your friendly neighborhood loon

Invisibledimitri211
Carpal Tunnel
Re: DARE graduates. [Re: sHemp13]
    #346815 - 06/22/01 04:39 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

DARE
You want a true realistic DARE??
DARE to make up your own mind and stop letting our close minded society make it up for you in these FALSE brain washing programs

www.thehawkseye.com
Sacred Mushroom Spores
----------------------------------------------
Donations to the shroomery
www.paypal.com (Account thor@shroomery.org)

OfflineIntox
journeyman
Re: DARE graduates. [Re: dimitri211]
    #346942 - 06/22/01 08:46 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

I WAS ONE OF THE 2 DARE CAPTONS AT MY SCHOOL!
I TOOK UP SMOKING AND INHALANTS WHILE I WAS A MEMBER!
THEY TOLD US THAT INHALANTS WOULD MAKE YOU HALUCANATE AND SEE MONSTERS,I WAS LIKE "YES!",BUT I WAS DISAPOINTED CAUSE I DIDN'T SEE SHIT.
THERE BRAINWASHING NEVER WORKED ON ME!!!!!!!
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offlinejonnyshaggs420
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Mid-West
    #346958 - 06/22/01 09:08 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

In sixth grade I sort of bought into all the bullshit, mostly for the free T-shirt and free lunches they promised me. After all I could never beleive it completely because my dad sold weed out of my house on a daily basis and my best friends dad was the biggest coke and marijuana dealer in the state, at the time. I thought DARE was all cool until the cop bastard that ran it stiffed me on all the free shit he promised me. FUCK HEAD! A couple months later I started drinking, and a few months after that I started getting high at a friends house after school. Then in 8th grade they tried this bullshit again with a new program called GREAT, or something. They forced us to go, but no one ever did anything in the class and they finally discontinued using it in our school. Besides people used to smoke out in the bathroom across from the principals office when the got out of the class anyway. I think all in all DARE taught me a valuable lesson, Don't trust a cop!

Tired of pimping yourself on the corner to afford spores? Well throw out that red dress and go to the FSR, for spores even you can afford.

--------------------
Vote Jonnyshaggs in the next election for GOD...Its the responsible choice

Offlineshroomies
Re: DARE graduates. [Re: jonnyshaggs420]
    #347099 - 06/23/01 12:29 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

I never got to graduate dare because they cut the program half way through, then started it back up in 8th grade and by then all everyone did was fuck with the cop so they cut it again.

nothing I see can be taken from me

--------------------
nothing I see can be taken from me

OfflinePotSmokinHippie
Pothead

Loc: New york
    #347203 - 06/23/01 04:44 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Yep. I am a DARE graduate. I also used to be a real narc about drugs and shit. Haha, I look back at myself and see I became a totally different person than I was. Kinda ironic I guess. Hey, did they make you guys write a speech or an essay or something? They did with us, and we had to read it in front of the whole school (at that time I was in a small private school). Damn, I wish I could find that. That and my old DARE book, I bet that would be funny high. I remember when they told us what would happen when we were arrested for drugs:

"first we take you into the interrogation room, then we call your parents. If you are wearing your DARE shirt, we will take it from you [oooh, I'm soooo scared]."

Did you guys hear that Bush declared april 12 "National DARE day"? What a fucking joke.

I think we should start our own campagin. The "just say yes" campagin. I already got a spokesperson thought up, Jointy the marihuana cigarette. Gotta spell it with the H, that way you know we mean business. I made a drawing of him, take a look. We could make a website and all sorts of shit. Show everyone the actual facts on drugs. WHO'S WITH ME??!! (By the way, I know I can't draw worth shit)

I wish I had a Kryptonite cross, because then I could keep both Dracula AND Superman away.

--------------------
"assumption is the mother of all fuckup" - me

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: DARE graduates. [Re: PotSmokinHippie]
    #347348 - 06/23/01 11:43 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

im in

i think National DARE Day sounds like another good excuse to get really fucked up -- im puttin that down on my calendar for next year :)

We're all mad here...

OfflinePlanet Asia
addict
Re: DARE graduates. [Re: HB]
    #347995 - 06/24/01 03:21 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

i graduated from DARE...i never really liked or disliked it...all i kept thinkin was it was way better than real skool work like math so i never gave a shit...all i remember from DARE was the officer telling us alot of Angel Dust horror stories

--------------------
answers, theyre never out of question

Offlinetripinco
enthusiast
Loc: Colorado
Re: DARE graduates. [Re: Planet Asia]
    #348065 - 06/24/01 05:58 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

I remember that shit... it was all funny.... I remember sitting in class asking what the drugs did and what they were called... .I knew then I wanted to try the shit.... then in 9th grade in health class during the drug part I told everyone about drugs.... I got kicked out because I wasn't letting the teacher teach because I was tellin gmy stories, street prices, names for drugs and what they did..... And how the teacher lied to us.... I told her that's NOT what happened and stuff.... I was dumb because I told her you couldn't get high off whip cream... which is true..... you get high off the gases in the can :)

RESIST THE MAN! DON'T BE ENTICED BY HIS TEMPTATIONS AND LIES. THE ONLY ONE WHO IS TRUE IS GOD AND HIS MYSTICAL PLANTS

--------------------
RESIST THE MAN! DON'T BE ENTICED BY HIS TEMPTATIONS AND LIES. THE ONLY ONE WHO IS TRUE IS GOD AND HIS MYSTICAL PLANTS

OfflineMastaba
Stranger
Re: DARE graduates. [Re: tripinco]
    #349735 - 06/27/01 01:06 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Im in Canada and its not called DARE...its something else...it will come to me sooner or later...anyways....the cop that came in had this big display case (like the one in fear and loathing that Thompson steals) and it had all this cool shit in it. like hash oil, hash, these crazy papers, weed, coke, everyting you could think of.

anyways..i still remember this moment....he was asking what valium was and two years before this i had taken a whole bunch of it with some friends at school and we ended up going to the hospital..anyways...so i knew all this information about it and all these other drugs. Its funny when i look back.

They also made us do this stupid skit that we had to make up. You had to like show what you would do if someone offered you drugs. Then you had to act it out infront of the class. For some reason we choose to beat the shit outta the drug "Pusher". If i was back there now...id make the skit so pro drug...it would fucking funny as hell. We also made these fake joints for the play.

--------------------
"If anything is worth doing, it's worth doing right."
"Mother Mary won't you whisper
something but what's past and done. "

Offlineconphormant
Stranger
Loc: Oregon
Re: DARE graduates. [Re: jonnyshaggs420]
    #350080 - 06/27/01 01:40 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

I didn't graduate from DARE as I would not sign the contract to never do drugs in my entire life.

--------------------
We are ghosts to ourselves as soon as we take the moment for granted. Troydank

Offlineoptikal_trip
enthusiast

Loc: Toronto
Re: DARE graduates. [Re: Mastaba]
    #350082 - 06/27/01 01:42 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

yeah we never had DARE but in like grade 4 we had some cop come in and show us this display case of pipes and drugs and other cool shit... the same day at lunch i was asking my friend if he wanted to be drug dealer when he grew up... hahaha.. then me and this other guy took tea and tried to smoke it.. they would try and tell us that you could die from taking one toke of marijuana... i thought that was bull shit.. and look at me now.. puffin on endo all night long.. hahaha.. the only thing they did was make me want to try it more.. haha

--------------------
They chopped her goddam head off right there in the parking lot. Then they cut all kinds of holes in her head and sucked the blood out. I think they were after the pineal gland.

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: DARE graduates. [Re: optikal_trip]
    #350518 - 06/28/01 02:02 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

yeah i remember that shit, i had DARE since 3rd grade until 6th, man i had to do this essay to graduate DARE, by buds did it but i just forgot, oh well, i didnt give a shit, all u got was some bumper stickers, shirt, a coka cola card to get free coke at a small number of taco bells or some shit like that.

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

InvisiblePhobos
Re: DARE graduates. [Re: 3DSHROOM]
    #350524 - 06/28/01 02:09 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

lol, manboobs

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals