Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineGus
Back in town.

Loc: Quebec, Canada
Ok now, Im ambarassed to ask this but ...
    #3473657 - 12/09/04 10:29 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah Im embarassed to ask this here but damn, I just cant stand to wait 7 days to know. Just like to know what you honestly think about it.

So heres it goes  :blush:

Ive met that girl in one of my class. After a month or so, I just saw here in front of the class, and It seems like a lot of time, we made eye contact... Well... Im not completly sure of that since I dont see 100% well in the class because its a bit dark there.  :grin:
So Im thinking damn that beauty in front seems to look at me, and since I dont see very well, time to get in front of the class  :thumbup:
So we chat a bit but again we're in class so its not a good environnement to talk really. Most of the time after class we just talk 5-10 min about random stuff

So heres the deal, she exactly what Im looking for, we listen to the same  music and thats pretty rare since I listen to some pretty brutal metal and shes a musician, she snowboards a lot, mountain biking etc. Hell, shes more hardcore than me  :grin:
And of course shes ooh so incredibly hot.
I really dont stand a chance against her its really the girl of my dream.

So 2 weeks before I ask her if she want to go take a beer/cofee after the class. I must say I wanted to ask her the week before but I choked. First she say yes but after a  min or 2 she says shes just too much tired... perhaps next week she said.
By the way, we were REALLY, both of us, fucking tired from a comptability work... I worked non stop 9am to 645pm on it that day and the class is 7-10pm... In fact, I invinted her that day mostly because  I choked the week after and even if Im shy I dont choke twice I have my dignity :smirk: The second I got to my appartment I fell into sleep that night, almost happy she said next week perhaps.

So here it is today, 'next week', at the break we talk about 15-20 min  , laughing and stuff, I just cant stop looking at her really. So I asked here again after the class. I really tought my chances were good now but she said shed like to go to sleep early, lot of study and stuff tomorrow and in fact the next 2 weeks... But damn its 9pm, we could have gone drink a coffee somewhere and it would have taken what? 30min ? 10pm to go to sleep is early in my book  :tongue:

So what dyou think? Damn I dont know... If I was interested in a girl and she invited me for a cofee I would say yes, or at least the second  time I would even if I had 4 exams next day... Cant say no twice in a row without implying you're not interested no?

Im confused... Im not good at reading body language and it always had been obvious if a girl was interested or not before.

So now I have to wait 7 long fucking days before seeing her again...
Ill change my tactic tho, Ill ask shed like to go snowboarding some day after we finish those damn classes and try to get her phone number. Now if shes saying no, even a retard like me will understand.

Hehe that was a long post. Anyway Im asking everybody out of curiosity  cuz even if everyone saying its obvious shes not interested, Ill still ask her next week because I have nothing to loose. I cant stand to wait a week again... fuck!  :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCorporal Kielbasa

Re: Ok now, Im ambarassed to ask this but ... [Re: Gus]
    #3473675 - 12/09/04 10:33 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

maybe she lookin for a more group oriented first time thing.  Like maybe my bedroom? :wink:    Like how about next time there is a show ask her if her and her friends were going.  Then if she sounded interested be like well if yall dont have tickets a couple of my friends bailed out and I gat a few left rr somethin.

OfflineGus
Back in town.

Re: Ok now, Im ambarassed to ask this but ... [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #3473804 - 12/09/04 10:57 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Tried that man. Shes about 5 feet tall, she had bad experiences with shows and dont feel like going to anymore.
Damn man I invited her to Nightwish and she didnt want... she must be traumatized

Ill ask her about your bedroom tho :smile2:

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #3474042 - 12/09/04 11:35 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Maybe she doesn't like drinking coffee before trying to sleep.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

Loc: Yonder Flag
Re: Ok now, Im ambarassed to ask this but ... [Re: Phluck]
    #3474066 - 12/09/04 11:40 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

sorry man sounds like she wants to keep it plutonic. but, what the fuck do i know? :goodluck:

--------------------

:murray:

OfflineTinTree
thread killer(semi pro)
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mu
Re: Ok now, Im ambarassed to ask this but ... [Re: Phluck]
    #3474154 - 12/09/04 11:58 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

People with low caffeine tolerances often cannot sleep for hours after drinking coffee. Could be...

--------------------
"I'm afraid of losing my obscurity. Genuineness only thrives in the dark. Like celery."
- Aldous Huxley

Invisibledjfrog
omgws!!!1!

#3474680 - 12/10/04 02:27 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Which happened first, she said no, or you thought about asking on the shroomery? Whichever it was, thats when your chances with this one went straight to 0.

OfflineShroomFan
nn dmt

Re: Ok now, Im ambarassed to ask this but ... [Re: djfrog]
    #3474694 - 12/10/04 02:35 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

str8 up ask her when shes got time off so you can grab a bite to eat, bitches are suckers for food, then eat,smoke,and eat if u catch my drift. that should pretty much seal the deal, report back and keep us posted, YOU SHALL GET HER..ITS ONLY RIGHT, IF NOT FOR YOURSELF DO IT FOR MANKIND

--------------------
Fellow Shroomerites, if you Love expressing yourself with a dope tee shirt feast your 3rd eye on www.facebook.com/vicereversa
∞ Conscious Clothing for Conscious Minds ∞ Wear a tee , open a mind
Each shirt is spawned to Arouse Awareness <> We believe in Sustainability & Giving back <> Do you know of a community project or persons in need you feel deserves attention? - Tell us on our page And we just might pick the story > develop a tee > and donate the proceeds to that cause. ∞♥∞ Unget it, VICE REVERSA

Invisibledarshahlu
Stranger
Re: Ok now, Im ambarassed to ask this but ... *DELETED* [Re: ShroomFan]
    #3474795 - 12/10/04 03:36 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Post deleted by darshahlu

Reason for deletion: i am deleting my account for security reasons.

OfflineShroomFan
nn dmt

Re: Ok now, Im ambarassed to ask this but ... [Re: darshahlu]
    #3474811 - 12/10/04 03:46 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

^yes

--------------------
Fellow Shroomerites, if you Love expressing yourself with a dope tee shirt feast your 3rd eye on www.facebook.com/vicereversa
∞ Conscious Clothing for Conscious Minds ∞ Wear a tee , open a mind
Each shirt is spawned to Arouse Awareness <> We believe in Sustainability & Giving back <> Do you know of a community project or persons in need you feel deserves attention? - Tell us on our page And we just might pick the story > develop a tee > and donate the proceeds to that cause. ∞♥∞ Unget it, VICE REVERSA

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
Re: Ok now, Im ambarassed to ask this but ... [Re: ShroomFan]
    #3474920 - 12/10/04 05:31 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

i agree confidence is key and women like to be a prize that is won.

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

Offlinegrphish
the Modern dayPacman

Re: Ok now, Im ambarassed to ask this but ... [Re: Todcasil]
    #3475049 - 12/10/04 06:32 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

try the ' me and some friends are going somewhere would you like to come ? '
maybe she feels uncomfortable with just you and her..

--------------------
BoUnCy BaLL IS All SoUrCe OF LIGhT AnD HaPPiNeSS!!~! *bEEP* *beEP*

OfflineGus
Back in town.

Re: Ok now, Im ambarassed to ask this but ... [Re: darshahlu]
    #3475062 - 12/10/04 06:39 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

ShroomFan said:
ITS ONLY RIGHT, IF NOT FOR YOURSELF DO IT FOR MANKIND

Haha yeah you're damn right, now im motivated!!

Thanks man thats the kind of answer I needed. Yeah I should have tease her or something. why the hell going to bed early when she could hang out with a cool and handsome guy like me ?! :yesnod:

OfflineDigs
Stranger
Male

Loc: aca
    #3475106 - 12/10/04 07:09 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Gus said:
why the hell going to bed early when she could hang out with a cool and handsome guy like me ?! :yesnod:

That's really the kind of confidance you need~

OfflinePhishgrrl
Walking in thetall trees...
 User Gallery

Re: Ok now, Im ambarassed to ask this but ... [Re: Digs]
    #3475372 - 12/10/04 09:31 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

eek.  I would not ask her 3X in a row. In fact, I would play it cool and wait for her to think you're not interested anymore and if she is interested, let her ask YOU out.  Or do something to spark more of her interest in you.  BE YOURSELF though, no matter what. And be confident. Nothing is a bigger turnoff than "desperation" vibes.  Good luck! :smile:

--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...

OfflineGus
Back in town.

Re: Ok now, Im ambarassed to ask this but ... [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3476222 - 12/10/04 01:07 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah you have a point here Phishgrrl but I dont think Im looking desesperate. First, shes the one that said next week so I asked her again.
And now, even if im not :wink: the situation is desesperate. I dont have a choice of doing an other move next week since it will be the last week  before holiday and perhaps Ill never see her again. So its that or nothing. Dont have time to spark her interest :wink:
Thanks Smellycat thats about how I see it too. If I get the choice to ( itll be exam time next week so perhaps we wont be able to talk much... or at all ) I dont know well see, perhaps Ill give her my email/phone number and tell her to get in touch in the holidays if she want to go snowboarding with me/some friends or something like that. Ill improvise, its funnier.

Offlineovergrower
Proffesor

#3476395 - 12/10/04 01:40 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I've been in situations like this, what usually works is to STOP asking her to do stuff or anything and just act like a friend. She'll eventually ask YOU to go do something.

OfflineCornelius
Heinous Anus
Male User Gallery

Loc: T.O.
Re: Ok now, Im ambarassed to ask this but ... [Re: overgrower]
    #3476427 - 12/10/04 01:46 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

uh....you asked her twice and she said no twice...forget about it, she's not into you.

--------------------
Even as the nineteenth century had to come to terms with the notion of human decent from apes, we must now come to terms with the fact that those apes were stoned apes. Being stoned seems to have been our unique characteristic.

- Terence McKenna

1946 - 2000

OfflineIrijes
Dankwoman
 User Gallery

Loc: Happy Trails
    #3476451 - 12/10/04 01:51 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I wouldn't ask her out again. No matter how tired a girl is, if she likes you she'll go. Sorry. I think her tired excuse is just her polite way of saying let's just stay friends. Sorry.

--------------------
"Apparently there is a great discovery or insight which our culture is deliberately designed to supress, distort and ignore. That is that Nature is some kind of minded entity. That Nature is not simply the random flight of atoms through electromagnetic fields. Nature is not the empty, despiritualized lumpen matter that we inherit from modern physics. But it is instead a kind of intelligence, a kind of mind."

-Terence McKenna

Offlinedruqks46
its dat woowoo
Loc: trees
    #3476721 - 12/10/04 02:43 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Gus said:

I really dont stand a chance against her its really the girl of my dream.

sorry.. but this line explains it all. get that confidence up, dont act desperate. i also second the cocky/funny thing with the bustin her balls and such. works wonders. dont put her up above you. id say after two times and no "yes", forget about it, its time to look for someone else. there are tons of women at college, there isnt just one perfect girl out there. try em all out! haha

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

PhytoExtractum Shop: Buy Bali Kratom Powder