Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineovergrower
Proffesor

First trip advice please
    #3472956 - 12/09/04 10:18 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I've never done any drug other than marijuana and occasionally some pills, but I hear shrooms are amazing. I've read just about every article Erowid had on shrooms so I have a pretty good idea about it all ready, but I would also like some opinions on questions I have. I'll be getting an 1/8, I weigh 120-130lbs (I forget,yea I know I'm small) I'm hoping to acquire a level 3 or 4 trip my first time so I was thinking either 1.5 or 2 grams, what do you think on that dosage? I will also be doing a big no no, and that is doing it alone. None of my friends have done it but want to do it, what I'm worried about is if one of them starts freaking out(sometimes they get paranoid with marijuana) their freaking out will cause me to freak out. All in all I also rather be alone. I was thinking about 2 movies also..either Lord of The Rings, or Some anime movies. Any advice for my first time? Also my MOST important question..I've never seen a bag of shrooms in my life except for the Internet photos, how can i tell if its a bad bag of if its contaminated by mold or some other bacteria? Thank you all!!! :cool:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinelemon_lw
Stranger
 Arcade Champion: Rotation

Loc: That Way
Re: First trip advice please [Re: overgrower]
    #3473001 - 12/09/04 10:26 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

http://www.shroomery.org/index/par/12195 i would suggest a level 2 for your first time so you dont freak out. the shrooms should be cracker dry, contams wouls have a hard time forming on cracker dry shrooms. if you see blue its ok. green crazy black stuff like that is bad. welcome and GL

--------------------
In the belly of the Leviathan, one can either despair and perish, or be cheerful and persevere.-Dean Koontz

OfflineCong
i suck
Re: First trip advice please [Re: overgrower]
    #3473021 - 12/09/04 10:30 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Errr, you want to reach the high level of tripping but yet, doing it by yourself? Thats not good. Honestly, I wouldn't do it by myself. Since its your first time and none of your friends has done it, I'd suggest you find a friend who want to hang out, smoke or something. Have them watch you while you trip. Find a non-violence movie. DON'T DO what you won't normally do. You will develope weird thoughts when you're tripping and urge to do stuff you wouldn't normally do when you're sober.

-NO, you're not going to DIE
-NO, you're not crazy

Also, smoke a bowl or 2 after eating the shrooms, it will make your trip ALOT better. If you're having a bad trip, turn on some music and just sit down and chill.

You can usually tell if theres mold and shit on the mushroom..... why would someone sell you a contaminated bag of shrooms? :[

Happy Mushrooming!

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

Re: First trip advice please [Re: Cong]
    #3473066 - 12/09/04 10:38 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Cong said:
Errr, you want to reach the high level of tripping but yet, doing it by yourself? Thats not good. Honestly, I wouldn't do it by myself. Since its your first time and none of your friends has done it, I'd suggest you find a friend who want to hang out, smoke or something. Have them watch you while you trip. Find a non-violence movie. DON'T DO what you won't normally do. You will develope weird thoughts when you're tripping and urge to do stuff you wouldn't normally do when you're sober.

-NO, you're not going to DIE
-NO, you're not crazy

Also, smoke a bowl or 2 after eating the shrooms, it will make your trip ALOT better. If you're having a bad trip, turn on some music and just sit down and chill.

You can usually tell if theres mold and shit on the mushroom..... why would someone sell you a contaminated bag of shrooms? :[

Happy Mushrooming!

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :laugh: :mushroom2:

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

Offlinethenewuser
LSA Guy :-)

Re: First trip advice please [Re: Ginseng1]
    #3473078 - 12/09/04 10:40 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Yes just remeber if things get to nuts, DO NOT FIGHT THE SHROOM!!!!

You will be ok in a few hours, just remeber, ride the shroom do not fight it.

--------------------
Please read my DXM & LSA Guides, here.

If your like MMORPG's, then click here and here!

OfflineToricious
Theblunt-smokinglense-man.

Re: First trip advice please [Re: thenewuser]
    #3473109 - 12/09/04 10:47 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

solo trips are alright, high level though you're likely to think you're going to die and scramble for help - blankets are cooler than marijuana...

--------------------
"There's a guy in my apple!"

"Jerk off on weed man, that's where it's at... " -Anjaba

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience