Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibletripndicular
My Minds Eye IsRhizomorphic

Loc: Bowels of HELL
Re: Innoculating jars with popcorn. [Re: djred]
    #3469696 - 12/09/04 09:37 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I guess folks call it PMP , but in reality it was not cheap !
That was just a pic of one of many , dont like having to much evidence lying around ! :wink:
Do not believe in bragging , just wanted to show was not a liar , I know how to grow mushies of all sorts .......
I am by no means a "pro" , "vet" , just a student and learner , and love the hell outta watching them grow !

I ALSO HATE injection method of growing so fill in the blanks ! :wink:

--------------------
Any information I give is not intended to aide you in the production of potentialy illegal substances !None of my exp comes from growing illegal varities , so take it as you will .
So with that said here is our mission statement .

Then the priest fell into a trance or swoon,& said unto the Queen of heaven ; Write unto us the ordeals; write unto us the rituals; write unto us the law !

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
    #3469699 - 12/09/04 09:38 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

djred said:
pmp set up? nice looking but, so you have a shroom? man any monkey could grow shrooms..haha should i say cow..lol all good trip d nice pic bro ..pyshco put some of your crops up? wanna see some pics

The point of this thread (i hope) is not for me and tripndick to compare our crops. We are discussing the most efficient way to get a fully colonised jar of grain the fastest. Im not going to sit here and post a bunch of pictures of mushrooms and be like hahahahaha look see toldya my way is teh 1337. I dont need pictures to prove my point, anyone with half knowledge of mush cult will read my words (however assholish they may be) and know that i speak the truth.

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Offlinedjred

Re: Innoculating jars with popcorn. [Re: tripndicular]
    #3469701 - 12/09/04 09:39 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

huh? you don't do injecting?spores then what is your method for kncoking up jars bags what have ya?

Offlinedjred

#3469707 - 12/09/04 09:40 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

man i just wanna see a pic thats all ..nothing to do with trip d

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
    #3469710 - 12/09/04 09:41 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

tripndicular said:
I guess folks call it PMP , but in reality it was not cheap !
That was just a pic of one of many , dont like having to much evidence lying around ! :wink:
Do not believe in bragging , just wanted to show was not a liar , I know how to grow mushies of all sorts .......
I am by no means a "pro" , "vet" , just a student and learner , and love the hell outta watching them grow !

I ALSO HATE injection method of growing so fill in the blanks ! :wink:

You hate injection, i suppose this means you like g2g, yay we have found something to agree on.

--------------------

Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Invisibletripndicular

#3469734 - 12/09/04 09:47 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

djred said:
huh? you don't do injecting?spores then what is your method for kncoking up jars bags what have ya?

When I first got into the hobby (6yrs ago) I learned agar work .
Tried injections for a few months , did not like it , not gratifing enough , hate having needles around , more to explain if ever things got ugly ... if you know what I mean ?
So went back to agar and will stay there , much more satisfying to do that way for me . Nothing like taking just a smear of a print and watching it grow , then to hand pick the strain and issolate it ........ ahhhhh its geting me all horny now  :wink: Gotta do some more petris or I'm gonna explode ! It has become an addiction as you can see ... agar is for me ! Not the man in this case the media !
From there I inoc grain , g2g's , clones .... inoc of bulk , or just plain ol case grain . Lots of choices IMHO .

--------------------
Any information I give is not intended to aide you in the production of potentialy illegal substances !None of my exp comes from growing illegal varities , so take it as you will .

Then the priest fell into a trance or swoon,& said unto the Queen of heaven ; Write unto us the ordeals; write unto us the rituals; write unto us the law !

Invisibletripndicular

#3469751 - 12/09/04 09:52 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

djred said:
man i just wanna see a pic thats all ..nothing to do with trip d

It has to do with me ........
Sure you want to see it ??????????

--------------------

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
    #3469788 - 12/09/04 10:02 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Agar work sounds neat, I have never done it. I think ill give it a go.

--------------------

Offlinedjred

Re: Innoculating jars with popcorn. [Re: Psychoslut]
    #3469834 - 12/09/04 10:10 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

yayayaya pics..see real simple..yeah agar work looks nice. then you get to watch the myc grow. then you can decide the growth that you like best? in which you transfer to grains.. so when everyhting is said and done i have mushies..prints are easy..i've done prints using wild shrooms just to practice. karo isn't a decent way of growing?

Offlinedjred

#3469841 - 12/09/04 10:11 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

i bet those growth times are a hella alot quicker then waiting it to spread in jars.

Invisibletripndicular

#3469879 - 12/09/04 10:18 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Never tried it , but many swear by the karo teks .
Better watch how you say that , folks may string you up for such a comment ! :wink:
What is real nice is once you found an excellent strain , you can long term store it for future use , AND you have an idea what the results will be from the new crops started by strains you already have stored .
One spore print can make hundreds of petris , verses one-three meassly little jars of grain via injection . That is just MO not engraved in stone fact !

--------------------

Invisibletripndicular

#3469907 - 12/09/04 10:24 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

djred said:
i bet those growth times are a hella alot quicker then waiting it to spread in jars.

Once you have a truly issolated strain , especially if you picked it for speed , HELL yeah . But enviros always play a factor , no matter what strain you pick . I try to select for willingness to fruit . But it does take 3-10 days for germ , then up to 2 weeks to issolate , then another week or so to colonize grain fully ............... So time can be equal , just depends on a lot of other factors , enviros , contams etc..........
Fastest I have seen yet has been from spore to dish, to grain, to cased tray ,ready to birth in about 3.5 weeks ! Then 5-10 days to fruit . Not bad IMO !

--------------------

Offlinedjred

#3469931 - 12/09/04 10:32 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

yup i have a good size bag of wbs i did last night..knocked it with karo amazon..around 9 to 10 cc of liquid growth.. plus i have in another incu, 2 pint of cambodias 4 half pints of amazon..so i have alot of fucking shit to figure out where and how im going to case fruit it..

hopefully the bag which is my main concern will take couple of weeks or more to fully colonize..i was going to do another bag prob around 5 lbs worth of wbs..but i think i might be getting in over my head..

i have a martha type set up www.beermachine.com its my shroom machine..:) but it's only a 2.5 gallon size..i can throw the substrate in the chamber. no worries about using a container inside of it. but i don't think i have enough substrate of one kind to be worth the time to fruit with using the shroom machine..

i can mix popcorn and wbs together for casing since they are both amazons?
i think thats all i have to say.. i

Edited by djred (12/09/04 10:33 AM)

OfflineMushroomFriend
I smell a conspiracy!
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Druid Peak Pack.
    #3469953 - 12/09/04 10:38 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Nice pics TriPnD! :thumbup:

--------------------

Invisibletripndicular

#3469961 - 12/09/04 10:40 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Did I st.. st ... stutter when I read that you said karo was "not" decent ?
Or did you typo ??????????  :wink:

PS sorry to origianl poster , did not mean to hi jack your post , hope you got some valuable info any ways , like who is biggest "a hole " ,thats ME !!!!!!!
Self proclaimed and stinking up the hole damn place ! :wink:

--------------------

Offlinedjred

#3470025 - 12/09/04 10:57 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

nope i think you took it the wrong way..asking if you don't use injecting then would you say that karo is worth using instead of spores? but anyhow ..karo rocks..sorry for the miss lead..

Offlinedjred

#3470044 - 12/09/04 11:01 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

yeah its kinda sounded like i was saying karo isn't a good way to grow..but i asked in a question form??????? so im asking is karo not a good way to grow? so mr... your welcome..but since you don't do karo then your reply is invalid..

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
    #3470094 - 12/09/04 11:12 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I sure as hell hope after all that b-s the original poster has figured out how to inoculate popcorn. I would hate to think that all that bull shit was a waste of time, hell this thread is one for the archives.

Let the people decide what is best.

I'm sure at least somebody here learned something from this thread.  :thumbup:

Like i learned allot of people in mush cult think im an asshole, thats about it :shrug: lol

--------------------

Offlinedjred

#3470115 - 12/09/04 11:18 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

man this thread should help out alot of people karo ,is the easiest way to go.. biol some jars of karo light . i use about 1 tblspoon or so of karo to 100ml water..boil light for 30 minutes take out kool.then wait about a week for good growth.. my popcorn half pint's did over 10 days ago,they are not done but look good..

OfflineMushroomFriend
I smell a conspiracy!
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Druid Peak Pack.
    #3470118 - 12/09/04 11:18 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

The original poster now has got a variety of inoculation methods, and different ways of multi spore inocs he can try...

Like the beloved 5 squirts in the grainjar tek! :grin: :lol:

Actually that is a solution if you per say want your needle IN the substrate.. The "shake tek" does not allow that high level of grain. And that was his question in the first place if I am not wrong? :confused:

Tralalalalala :laugh: :thumbup:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order