Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedjred

Re: Innoculating jars with popcorn. [Re: Psychoslut]
    #3469608 - 12/09/04 09:07 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

lol pyscho ..put that flame out..lol um i agree i wouldn't flame after each site anyhow.. so i would be doomed.and what ever happen to good old alcohol? i sterelize my needle with it suck it up swish it around spit it out..suck up water then spit it out .wa... .la.. clean needle.. all we used to do when i was using meth to clean the needle after using it..:O

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibletripndicular
My Minds Eye IsRhizomorphic

Loc: Bowels of HELL
    #3469610 - 12/09/04 09:08 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I'm stirring up shit ........??????????? :confused:
I never tried to "force " any ideas on you ! :crazy2:
Think you are an asshole ........ would never waste my time making such a judgement ! :thumbdown: So now you are a cyber mind reader huh ???????? :rolleyes:
You have'nt a clue what I think ! :evil:
OTD drop in raRELY just to fuck off :thumbup: , but they are okay , kinda fun group , stop bashing dude , you got some reaL issues dude , seek professional help !

Mushroom friend is a student to the hobby , and willing to try to learn .
Agar is very wise and an excellent mentor for all ! :cool: :thumbup: :smile: He has forgotten more than you will ever learn in your entire lifetime IMHO !

HEY ...Is that your daddy calling you , better run on home now !
Asta .......

--------------------
Any information I give is not intended to aide you in the production of potentialy illegal substances !None of my exp comes from growing illegal varities , so take it as you will .
So with that said here is our mission statement .

Then the priest fell into a trance or swoon,& said unto the Queen of heaven ; Write unto us the ordeals; write unto us the rituals; write unto us the law !

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
Re: Innoculating jars with popcorn. [Re: tripndicular]
    #3469617 - 12/09/04 09:10 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I'm with DJ on this one. In a few months when you children REALLY know how to grow mushrooms, you will realize how much spores and time you've wasted on injecting 5 holes of a grain jar.

I believe you are getting faster colonization times because of the amount of spores you are injecting, not because you have 5 injection sites, try putting 5cc's spore solution in a single hole, shake your grain, and witness the speed of shook grain.  :grin:

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Offlinedjred

#3469622 - 12/09/04 09:12 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

your not american..i can tell..lol sorry guy us americans we tend to be rebels..lol ..see look at your post brother..its full of just fussy ness..man chill bro.. type what huh? we are not in college bro..

were on a web site..about growing mushrooms... get it.. got it?

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
    #3469625 - 12/09/04 09:13 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I don't give a damn how much Agar knows in any-ones lifetime, injecting in 5 holes of a grain jar is insane, and I'm sticking to it.

--------------------

Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Offlinedjred

#3469630 - 12/09/04 09:14 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

man i love the shroomery...:)

Offlinedjred

Re: Innoculating jars with popcorn. [Re: djred]
    #3469634 - 12/09/04 09:16 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

battle of the shrooms...

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
    #3469640 - 12/09/04 09:18 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

This is what its about, and these newbs think im being an immature asshole. All im doing is trying to get the true facts to sink in, but they just dont get it at all.  :rolleyes: :wink:

--------------------

Invisibletripndicular

#3469641 - 12/09/04 09:19 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

djred said:
your not american..i can tell..lol sorry guy us americans we tend to be rebels..lol ..see look at your post brother..its full of just fussy ness..man chill bro.. type what huh? we are not in college bro..

were on a web site..about growing mushrooms... get it.. got it?

Get it got it ??????/
You are wrong , born right here in USA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm just sick of this little bi-polar fool acting like he knows all and trying to piss me off , wont happpen !
Later children , I'm off to can more mushies !

--------------------
Any information I give is not intended to aide you in the production of potentialy illegal substances !None of my exp comes from growing illegal varities , so take it as you will .

Then the priest fell into a trance or swoon,& said unto the Queen of heaven ; Write unto us the ordeals; write unto us the rituals; write unto us the law !

Invisibletripndicular

#3469643 - 12/09/04 09:20 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

djred said:
man i love the shroomery...:)

100% agreed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Those are wise words you can take to the bank !!!!!!!!!

--------------------

OfflineMushroomFriend
I smell a conspiracy!
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Druid Peak Pack.
    #3469644 - 12/09/04 09:20 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Psycho really you have some bad vibes dude, what goes up must come down, what you send comes back at yah...

The way you "speak", calling Trips ideas "retarded to say the least" is just throwing shit. The energy in your post IS often BASHY. You probably arent aware of it otherwise you wouldnt act like that.

Anyway that shit will come back to you, in one form or the other... To make you aware, and just because it is YOUR shit.

Ive seen you doing it so often, to me, to others now to TriPnD again.

You act with an attitude like you think you know it all but as long as you dont grow 125 grammers Id rather listen to people like agar. :grin:

Even IF you were the king of the hill, if you would still bring your "information" (or DATA :lol: ) in the dirty way you do now, still people will not accept it. Maybe some shitlovers... lol

Rehearsel:
Its not WHAT you say but HOW you say things. With your dirty HOW people dont give a fuck about your WHAT.

Dont throw YOUR shit at other people, you get it back, the law of balance, justice....  :sun:

--------------------

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
    #3469649 - 12/09/04 09:21 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I dont know it all, at all. But I sure as hell know enough to know that injecting into five holes of a grain jar is a silly waste of time, and spores.

You will know that soon too, after youve actually done some cultivation for yourself.

--------------------

Offlinedjred

#3469653 - 12/09/04 09:22 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

well im glad to hear trip d..not tyring to call you out.. just you get worked up over nothing.. you can't expect to like what everyone has to say..and regards to that we aint children by no means..so get your lalala  head out of your ass.:) sorry bro, im kool with ya just giving ya shit..

Offlinedjred

#3469654 - 12/09/04 09:23 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

how the hell does he have all those trade ratings then?

Edited by djred (12/09/04 09:23 AM)

Offlinedjred

#3469660 - 12/09/04 09:25 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

mushroom has a point called what, goes around comes around. but pyscho is only speaking in the idea of, don't make gorwing mushrooms harder then what it has to be maybe?

Invisibletripndicular

#3469666 - 12/09/04 09:27 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Psychoslut said:
I'm with DJ on this one. In a few months when you children REALLY know how to grow mushrooms, you will realize how much spores and time you've wasted on injecting 5 holes of a grain jar.

I believe you are getting faster colonization times because of the amount of spores you are injecting, not because you have 5 injection sites, try putting 5cc's spore solution in a single hole, shake your grain, and witness the speed of shook grain.  :grin:

Already know ........
Got spores coming out of the ass !!!!!!!!!
Dont waste time on injections any how , maybe that means I have more exp.????
Most likely not , but I am happy with what I know , and if you know I have nothing to offer you for ideas , why not avoid me when you see me ??????????

Got more of these than I know what to do with .......
Want some ????????????? Not gonna happen !!!!!!!!!!
Latelittle dude !

--------------------

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
Re: Innoculating jars with popcorn. [Re: MushroomFriend]
    #3469678 - 12/09/04 09:30 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

MushroomFriend said:
Psycho really you have some bad vibes dude, what goes up must come down, what you send comes back at yah...

The way you "speak", calling Trips ideas "retarded to say the least" is just throwing shit. The energy in your post IS often BASHY. You probably arent aware of it otherwise you wouldnt act like that.

Anyway that shit will come back to you, in one form or the other... To make you aware, and just because it is YOUR shit.

Ive seen you doing it so often, to me, to others now to TriPnD again.

You act with an attitude like you think you know it all but as long as you dont grow 125 grammers Id rather listen to people like agar. :grin:

Even IF you were the king of the hill, if you would still bring your "information" (or DATA :lol: ) in the dirty way you do now, still people will not accept it. Maybe some shitlovers... lol

Rehearsel:
Its not WHAT you say but HOW you say things. With your dirty HOW people dont give a fuck about your WHAT.

Dont throw YOUR shit at other people, you get it back, the law of balance, justice....  :sun:

I understand what you are talking about to the fullest, I'm sorry i sound like an asshole. It gets me fired up that you guys wont look at this logically. The point of Injecting spores in 5 holes, is to get spores on as many pieces of grain as possible. The same point can be achieved by more simply injecting spores into a single hole, and shaking the jar.

If you wish to waste time and spores, that is your prerogative, I'm just trying to lay out some facts. Hopefully someone with a little higher standing reputation on these boards will chime in and put this argument to rest.

--------------------

Offlinedjred

#3469681 - 12/09/04 09:31 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

pmp set up? nice looking but, so you have a shroom? man any monkey could grow shrooms..haha should i say cow..lol all good trip d nice pic bro ..pyshco put some of your crops up? wanna see some pics

Invisibletripndicular

#3469682 - 12/09/04 09:31 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

djred said:
how the hell does he have  all those trade ratings then?

Becasue they are real ...............or maybe just Satan ????????
No I am a generous fool to those who deserve it , that is why all those sweet rates exist , same with the gens , that or I have a lot of folks fooled  :wink:
Only those who are worthy get to know !

--------------------

Offlinedjred

#3469685 - 12/09/04 09:33 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

hey man this is what is called fair balanced debate..good shit..

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds