Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | Next >
InvisibleSupernova
Stranger
Male
Re: Do you carry a pistol? What kind? [Re: Asante]
    #3470453 - 12/09/04 12:23 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Wiccan_Seeker said:
He who raises the sword shall die by the sword.
Until i find out whom he quoted my dad said that :lol:

I think Jesus Christ said something like that.  "He who lives by the sword shall die by the sword."

Maybe it was someone else.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDutch_Mushrooms
MushroomDistributor
Loc: The netherlands
Re: Do you carry a pistol? What kind? [Re: tripndicular]
    #3470458 - 12/09/04 12:25 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

tripndicular said:
Quote:

supernova said:
Well, your "loc" says "The Netherlands", so I wonder why anyone would think you are anywhere other than The Netherlands.

He believes in mis information , propoganda , and lies  :wink:
I think it is called anonanimity !!!!!!!!!!
Lets tell the MAN where we all actually live and watch our doors come crashing down  :wink:

But hey lie about some other American destination show some pride !!!!!!!!!!

I am not telling any sort of lies. Im an American from Texas, who has moved to The Netherlands to grow and sell magic mushrooms for a mushroom distributor here in the Netherlands. No need to lie. Hell I even post my real name as my signature.

And if you arent talking to or about me dont quote anything Ive posted, to save some confusion. Thanks

Best wishes,

Shane

InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

Loc: Vancouver, B.C.
Re: Do you carry a pistol? What kind? [Re: Supernova]
    #3470459 - 12/09/04 12:25 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

duh, they didn't have swords back then :smile:

--------------------
There's a thin line between sanity and insanity... and I just snorted it.

Invisibletripndicular
My Minds Eye IsRhizomorphic

Loc: Bowels of HELL
Re: Do you carry a pistol? What kind? [Re: Dutch_Mushrooms]
    #3470484 - 12/09/04 12:31 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Dutch_Mushrooms said:
Quote:

tripndicular said:
Quote:

supernova said:
Well, your "loc" says "The Netherlands", so I wonder why anyone would think you are anywhere other than The Netherlands.

He believes in mis information , propoganda , and lies  :wink:
I think it is called anonanimity !!!!!!!!!!
Lets tell the MAN where we all actually live and watch our doors come crashing down  :wink:

But hey lie about some other American destination show some pride !!!!!!!!!!

I am not telling any sort of lies. Im an American from Texas, who has moved to The Netherlands to grow and sell magic mushrooms for a mushroom distributor here in the Netherlands. No need to lie. Hell I even post my real name as my signature.

And if you arent talking to or about me dont quote anything Ive posted, to save some confusion. Thanks

Best wishes,

Shane

Sorry did not mean to offend you . Just being a smart ass I spose . I guess you thought it was dumb !
Nice job , how do I get one ?

--------------------
Any information I give is not intended to aide you in the production of potentialy illegal substances !None of my exp comes from growing illegal varities , so take it as you will .
So with that said here is our mission statement .

Then the priest fell into a trance or swoon,& said unto the Queen of heaven ; Write unto us the ordeals; write unto us the rituals; write unto us the law !

InvisibleSupernova
Stranger
Male
Re: Do you carry a pistol? What kind? [Re: John]
    #3470494 - 12/09/04 12:35 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

John said:
duh, they didn't have swords back then :smile:

Brief History of Swords & Metals

Since the first caveman grabbed a piece of stone and sharpened it into a knife, edged weapons have existed. In almost every civilisation swords have had a large role, especially in Japan and for the Samurai. Proper swords can be traced back around the times of the Egyptians (probably not much before). Due to stone being impossible to make a sword with (or at least one of any good) the first swords were made of copper. Although copper isn?t a very durable, flexible or strong metal it was much more common back thousands of years ago and worked well due to armour being of a comparable quality.

Seeing as copper was so soft and weak it was only a matter of time before bronze weapons came along. It was made as an alloy of tin and copper. These new bronze weapons were much more efficient as they would be stronger and more flexible than copper, also not dulling so quickly and remaining sharper for longer periods of time.

The next material used for weapons was iron. Iron was significantly better than any previous metals used and could be found all over the place (as an ore). It simply took people how to refine the iron ore into iron to be able to use it. Iron brought a new age of empires and power into the fray.

Finally there was one more metal that would be used for weapons. An alloy of iron and carbon known as steel was discovered. Iron swords were great but really they were still a little too soft so with steel came more possibilities. It was more easily shaped, flexible, harder and much more resistant to rusting. Steel is such a good material that we still use it today!

Exactly what type of steel alloy a sword smith would use hangs heavily on what attributes they want their sword to have. Carbon is almost always used to give the metal extra strength and to make it more able to hold an edge however too much carbon would make the blade too strong and it would lose out on its flexibility. This means that the sword would turn out more likely to break when being used. Below is a list of some of the most common elements a smith would use to bring in various supplementary attributes to the blade.
Chromium is helpful for hardening of the blade. It can however make the steel crack (when forging).
Manganese allows extra strength whilst in the heat-treatment point of forging.
Nickel simply adds more strength (not hardness).
Tungsten is good for getting a longer lasting and sharper edge.
Silicon will make the blade more flexible and usually harder.

After about 4000 ? 5000 years, swords began to lose their usefulness around the late 18th century. The invention of gunpowder took the focus off swords and their military uses. However with that said cavalry sabre charges still took place even as late as World War II. But today you?re unlikely to see any wars fought with men wielding swords.

InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

Loc: Vancouver, B.C.
    #3470506 - 12/09/04 12:37 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

:smile: = sarcastic

--------------------
There's a thin line between sanity and insanity... and I just snorted it.

InvisibleSupernova
Stranger
Male
Re: Do you carry a pistol? What kind? [Re: John]
    #3470509 - 12/09/04 12:38 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

John said:
:smile: = sarcastic

I know, I was too.  :laugh:

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
Re: Do you carry a pistol? What kind? [Re: silversoul7]
    #3470540 - 12/09/04 12:46 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

silversoul7 said:
As soon as I saw this thread, I knew it would devolve into ignorant and meaningless bickering from the anti-gun crowd. I don't personally own a gun yet, but I'd trust my life a lot more with a gun of my own than waiting for the police to come. As for those saying that the US government would overpower any resistance group, have you ever heard of guerrilla warfare? Technological advantage isn't everything. Just look at Vietnam.

/clicks ss7's shrooms to see if ive already given him five or not.

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

InvisibleTYL3R
I'm a teapot User Gallery

#3470954 - 12/09/04 02:09 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

armed stoner  :thumbup:

Offlinechocbruce
Learned Student

Loc: ...
Re: Do you carry a pistol? What kind? [Re: TYL3R]
    #3471045 - 12/09/04 02:23 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Facinating that vermont allows anyone to carry. Makes it easy to protect your fields....hrmmmmm.....hahaha

--------------------
I look for answers and present ideas, but in no way shape or form endorse, or partake in, growing, or manufacture of substances, or plants, or any specie that is illegal in your neck of the woods. I do however, tear the tags off of my mattresses. Be warned.

InvisibleCorporal Kielbasa

Re: Do you carry a pistol? What kind? [Re: Psychoslut]
    #3471141 - 12/09/04 02:38 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Psychoslut said:
When somone does a fully auto conversion , they replace the entire trigger system.

Im not going to get into it.

lets man im all ears.

Invisibleeric_the_redS
Trans-male User Gallery

Loc: happy land
Re: Do you carry a pistol? What kind? [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #3471203 - 12/09/04 02:52 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

search google to find some tutorials on how to do it. i know i've seen it there before.

--------------------
Anno cock? is that some kind of Greek liqueur? -Geo's All Knowing Sex Slave

Invisiblebuckwheat
Cynically Insane

Loc: Not Enough Characters to ...
    #3471314 - 12/09/04 03:12 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I dont have one yet but i will. and it will probably be a Saiga 12 gauge shotgun and a saiga rifle dont know what caliber yet.

InvisibleAutonomous
MysteriousStranger

Loc: U.S.S.A.
    #3471573 - 12/09/04 04:10 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

"If you look at Vietnam you see the US Army pulled out."
Because the cost was too high.

" The US Army cannot nor will pull out of their home turf and oncer you break the chain of command every platoon is a militia group so the US Army will be in guerilla mode too. Except it won't be a Waco-style siege where you can strategize but a MOAB dropped on your compound from 10 miles high."
You are under the mistaken assumption that such guerilla warfare would be one of fronts such as nation against nation. This is not the case. Guerilla's live among the population, they are neighbors, police officers, military personnel, carpenters, electricians, etc. People can fight ad hoc, striking where the enemy is weak, knocking off select government targets, returning to normal life until other opportunities present themselves. A well run guerilla campaign can easily avoid hurting the innocent and can strike at hated government personnel and agencies such as the IRS while leaving others intact. Any government that dropped MOABS upon it's own population and destroyed it's own infrastructure would quickly loose support and help with it's own demise.

--------------------
"In religion and politics people's beliefs and convictions are in almost every case gotten at second-hand, and without examination."
-- Mark Twain

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Do you carry a pistol? What kind? [Re: Autonomous]
    #3471643 - 12/09/04 04:28 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

What would the gain be of all-out guerilla warfare?

If you think the USA is a police state now wait until that guerilla revolution begins. Once the chain of command is broken there's no stopping it. All sorts of people will get all sorts of patriotic feelings and shoot in all directions, not neat and orderly where you have two sides like in Vietnam or the Civil War for that matter.

If that guerilla war starts, do you know where the guns will be?
On Your Cold Dead Lands

If you overthrow the government all the racist militia will swarm from their bunkers, all the rivaling militia will combat eachother for dominion over a population to suck dry like the castles of old did their peasants, there will be gangs of looters..
Oh man you have no idea. It will be Hell on Earth.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

InvisibleJim
 User Gallery

#3471654 - 12/09/04 04:30 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah def Wiccan_seeker. it is those crazy ass militias with all the guns.

--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #3471699 - 12/09/04 04:41 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Wiccan_Seeker said:
What would the gain be of all-out guerilla warfare?

The biggest gain would be the mere threat of it hanging over politicians' heads.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #3471710 - 12/09/04 04:43 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

BTW, the militias aren't all racist hillbillies. In fact, I'd say only a small percentage of them are. Most of them are freedom-loving Constitutionalists using the 2nd Amendment for its intended purpose.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

InvisibleJim
 User Gallery

Re: Do you carry a pistol? What kind? [Re: silversoul7]
    #3471727 - 12/09/04 04:49 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I saw a documentary on a militia in ohio(i think). Everyone in the militia was either a retired cop, or ex military. They all had permits for automatic weapons(back when you needed one).

--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

InvisibleJettaJay
PsychedelicStranger
 User Gallery

#3471735 - 12/09/04 04:51 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Wouldn't mind to carry this around

But ... Alas my lawyer/godfather bought me this last year as a christmas gift

.50 AE Desert Eagle

--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | Next >

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies