Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | Next >
InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
Re: Do you carry a pistol? What kind? [Re: Dutch_Mushrooms]
    #3469969 - 12/09/04 10:42 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Dutch_Mushrooms said:
Quote:

DoctorJ said:
Quote:

Dutch_Mushrooms said:
Quote:

DoctorJ said:
what do you plan to do when the world government has total control over every aspect of your life? How are you going to fight back when soldiers come to your house to tear down your plants, steal your money, and brainwash your children? Are you just going to bend over and take it? Seems to me you aren't leaving yourself with too many other options.

Sounds like drug laws, taxes, and televison to me.
Thats exactly whats already happend to you and the rest of America buddy. Turn off the TV for a while and look around.

Shane from Texas

If all that has happened while people own guns, imagine what would happen if they didn't own guns.

The American government has the power to turn America into a fascist police state right now. The only reason they don't is because they are afraid of people like me, who own guns and aren't afraid to use them. They know that we would cause more collateral damage than it would be worth.

You think the government cares about the sanctity of the constitution, civil liberties, or even how the people vote? HA!!

Youve been brainwashed by illusion. You really think your puny arsenal is anything that will hold up against are millitary? thats why automatic weapons are illegal. Look at the middle east countries, iraq and afghanistan,they are organized fighters with automatic weapons, RPGs, bombs and the experience to use them. The American milltary is eating their lunch. So what do you have in the basement that makes you stand a chance? Have you ever been in war? Do you have millitary training? Are you part of a millitia? Likey you are not, so how do you plan to die for your material possesions? Thats what you are fighting for, right? Or is it your life? If its your life you are better off not to fight a battle you will most certainly lose.

MY 2

Shane from Texas

Actually, i am a part of a local peacefull organization.

And you are telling me that because the people will surely loose against the millitary, that there is no reason to stand up for what we believe in and fight for our rights because we will loose.

Last time i checked the majority of the population is not in the military, and the good folks that are in the military would not run around breaking into peoples houses killing people and takeing there guns just because uncle sam told them to.

And if they do do that, im sure as hell gonna kill me at least on ofem.

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Edited by Psychoslut (12/09/04 10:48 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDoctorJ
Male

Loc: space
    #3469972 - 12/09/04 10:42 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Youve been brainwashed by illusion. You really think your puny arsenal is anything that will hold up against are millitary? thats why automatic weapons are illegal. Look at the middle east countries, iraq and afghanistan,they are organized fighters with automatic weapons, RPGs, bombs and the experience to use them. The American milltary is eating their lunch. So what do you have in the basement that makes you stand a chance? Have you ever been in war? Do you have millitary training? Are you part of a millitia? Likey you are not, so how do you plan to die for your material possesions? Thats what you are fighting for, right? Or is it your life? If its your life you are better off not to fight a battle you will most certainly lose.

the point isn't whether or not I would win or lose my individual battle.

the point is that people like me collectively make out and out oppression prohibitively expensive (just like taking over afghanistan was prohibitively expensive for the Russians).

Invisibleeric_the_redS
Trans-male User Gallery

Loc: happy land
Re: Do you carry a pistol? What kind? [Re: Cornelius]
    #3469974 - 12/09/04 10:43 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Cornelius said:
That's my rant - care to argue? :tongue:

absolutely. you wrongfully assumed that i have irresponsibly left a hangun out for anyone to grab. you twisted what i wrote to fit your needs and try to place the blame for gun problems on people like me. i have many, many boxes packed up and locked away in a secure steel building. in those boxes are things i don't need/often use. my gun is in that building and it would be very hard to get to for anyone (that includes me).

Quote:

Cornelius said:
guns....kill..innocent people.

i've never heard of a gun developing the desire to kill, however many people do have this desire and will do so by any means available. no gun around? that's ok. a rock, pencil, hammer, guitar string, car, computer, window, etc. will work just as well as a gun.

Quote:

Fuck your constitution right

^^^^^^
Quote:

This is exactly the problem

--------------------
Anno cock? is that some kind of Greek liqueur? -Geo's All Knowing Sex Slave

Invisibletripndicular
My Minds Eye IsRhizomorphic

Loc: Bowels of HELL
Re: Do you carry a pistol? What kind? [Re: eric_the_red]
    #3470004 - 12/09/04 10:51 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

You get em eric !

I carry a Desert Eagle 45 , heavy som bitch , but if I shoot I know it drops !
Almost zero recoil , easy to repeatedly hit in same proximity , if you can build up the wrist strength to hold the bitch , that is where jerking off comes in handy , in more than one way !
Jerking off comes in handy ...... thats funny IMO ! :wink: Might make that a signature !
For all you anti gun follks ..........
America became America becaus of all the guns we keep . Fuck politicans and armies , any commie , terrorists come my way, they will find out how a "true red white and blue American " feels about them ! Long live the minute men !

--------------------
Any information I give is not intended to aide you in the production of potentialy illegal substances !None of my exp comes from growing illegal varities , so take it as you will .
So with that said here is our mission statement .

Then the priest fell into a trance or swoon,& said unto the Queen of heaven ; Write unto us the ordeals; write unto us the rituals; write unto us the law !

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
Re: Do you carry a pistol? What kind? [Re: tripndicular]
    #3470009 - 12/09/04 10:53 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Jerking off comes in handy ...... thats funny IMO !

"thats funny, i dont care who yar"

-Larry the cable guy.

--------------------

Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

OfflineDutch_Mushrooms
MushroomDistributor
Loc: The netherlands
Re: Do you carry a pistol? What kind? [Re: DoctorJ]
    #3470011 - 12/09/04 10:53 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

DoctorJ said:
Quote:

the point isn't whether or not I would win or lose my individual battle.

the point is that people like me collectively make out and out oppression prohibitively expensive (just like taking over afghanistan was prohibitively expensive for the Russians).

Doubt it would be very expensive to American millitary seein how limited American arsenals are. Dont get me wrong there lots of fully automatic weapons, just not enough for an uprising. I myself used to specialize in mostly automatic weapons and handguns. I fixed them and got them in working order for my mostly criminal friends. I worked on shit like fully automatic mac 11's with swat issued silencers and 30 round clips. High powered rifles with night vision etc. I know whats available, and I know what we are capable of in America.
We just wouldnt hold up.

Im done with the subject, it was nice debating with you all..

Best and Peaceful wishes,

Shane

InvisibleCorporal Kielbasa

#3470016 - 12/09/04 10:54 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

desert eagle makes a 50 also right? I remeber them having a lot of recoil. Not the most acurate gun though. But hell it has the poer to knock a target 10 feet back.

OfflineDutch_Mushrooms
MushroomDistributor
Re: Do you carry a pistol? What kind? [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #3470022 - 12/09/04 10:56 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

50 caliber desert eagle is the largest handgun they make I believe.
A fuckin monster! Not a gun you are gonna hold with one hand and shoot. Whatever you hit leaves a baseball sized exit wound if you use the right ammo.

Shane

Invisibletripndicular

#3470032 - 12/09/04 10:59 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I see your point , and is taken as such .
But you have little faith in how We Americans would defend our home land "IF" it ever came to that "again"!

--------------------
Any information I give is not intended to aide you in the production of potentialy illegal substances !None of my exp comes from growing illegal varities , so take it as you will .

Then the priest fell into a trance or swoon,& said unto the Queen of heaven ; Write unto us the ordeals; write unto us the rituals; write unto us the law !

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
    #3470034 - 12/09/04 10:59 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

WOW are you for real, a big ole 30 round clip huh?

Man that is amazing, ive got 3 75 round drums for my chinese sks, and i also have extra triggers for. And they are not normal triggers either.

30 round clips are laughable, i have one for teh glawk.

--------------------

OfflineDoctorJ
Male

Loc: space
    #3470041 - 12/09/04 11:01 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

sure, the American govt would most definitely win in a war against their own people. But what would be left afterwards? The American govt is smart enough to realize that this course of action will only make things worse, and that realization comes directly from the knowledge that Americans are armed to the teeth and prepared to fight.

Re: Do you carry a pistol? What kind? [Re: Psychoslut]
    #3470042 - 12/09/04 11:01 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

whats so unormal about them?

Invisibletripndicular

#3470049 - 12/09/04 11:02 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

SHEIKofSHIITAKE said:
desert eagle makes a 50 also right? I remeber them having a lot of recoil. Not the most acurate gun though. But hell it has the poer to knock a target 10 feet back.

Yes they do , and yes it kicks like a fuckin mule with a vendeta , thats why chose the 45 much more forgiving in that depeartment . Is a two handed monster , even for the biggest of men . But who need a free hand when defending with a gun that can do the job the first time around ?

--------------------

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
    #3470051 - 12/09/04 11:02 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

unormal about what?

OH you are talking about my triggers, use your imagination as to why someone would have one kind of trigger, and keep another kind of trigger on hand, allong with 75 round drums.

--------------------

Edited by Psychoslut (12/09/04 11:05 AM)

InvisibleSupernova
Stranger
Male
    #3470073 - 12/09/04 11:07 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah, and what about if the Umbrella Corporation takes over:

Gotta be ready for da zombies. Like Milla.

#3470082 - 12/09/04 11:09 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I thought it all has to do witha couple pins and springs inside not the trigger itself.

InvisibleSupernova
Stranger
Male
    #3470083 - 12/09/04 11:10 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I disagree. The US Government's Army IS its people. Its soldiers aren't going to rise up with the government against their mothers and fathers and brothers and sisters and friends and so on. The Government would be overthrown.

OfflineDutch_Mushrooms
MushroomDistributor
    #3470088 - 12/09/04 11:11 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Im sorry my 30 round clips didnt amaze you, I truly was hoping for your approval.

So what are you stock piling all these weapons for? The revolution I presume.

Well good luck and shoot a couple people for the team.

Shane

Invisibletripndicular

#3470089 - 12/09/04 11:11 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

DoctorJ said:
sure, the American govt would most definitely win in a war against their own people. But what would be left afterwards? The American govt is smart enough to realize that this course of action will only make things worse, and that realization comes directly from the knowledge that Americans are armed to the teeth and prepared to fight.

I'm pretty confident that would never happen , most of the guys holding them guns and such , would not fire on the general public . I think 90% would flip sides and fight against the millitary , of course depending on situation !
Besides if they killed all their cattle who could they rob taxes from ??? Themselves (govnt).......... I think not !
And there are alot more free loving , gun toting Americans , than folks enlisted in the millitary ! Would they nuke themselves to win ? Doubt it , so who would win would be up to determination of those who have something to defend !

--------------------

OfflineDutch_Mushrooms
MushroomDistributor
Re: Do you carry a pistol? What kind? [Re: Supernova]
    #3470100 - 12/09/04 11:13 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

supernova said:
I disagree. The US Government's Army IS its people. Its soldiers aren't going to rise up with the government against their mothers and fathers and brothers and sisters and friends and so on. The Government would be overthrown.

Very good point, but the government is good at making illusions for you to see their point. Brainwashed millitary, brainwashed people.

Shane

I thought I was done with this subject...

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | Next >

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder