Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinethenewuser
LSA Guy :-)

Ok how do I make proper shroom tea?
    #3466323 - 12/08/04 05:46 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Since so many got mad that I didn't properly trip balls the other day, how do I mkae proper shroom tea w/ dried mushrooms? I love this community and I don't want to piss more people off by having a messed up trip report.

So how do I make it properly so that I don't waiste another 6.3 grams.

--------------------
Please read my DXM & LSA Guides, here.

If your like MMORPG's, then click here and here!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinethenewuser

Re: Ok how do I make proper shroom tea? [Re: thenewuser]
    #3466333 - 12/08/04 05:49 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

or should I just eat these dried shrooms?

--------------------

InvisibleHendostan
I'm a teapot

#3466381 - 12/08/04 06:00 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I prefer tea...get a pot of water boiling, in the meantime, grind up your mushrooms. Once you're boiling, turn off the heat, drop your shrooms in plus a little lemon juice, and start stiring. Let it set for a while - 15 minutes or so, stiring it up as much as possible. Then strain out the mush pulp and use the liquid for tea. You can eat the slimy mushroom leftovers if you want, or don't strain them out, just drink them..i prefer to only have the magic liquid...If done right, there shouldn't be any loss of potency. It might take a few tries to get the process down perfect though.

Offlineliveby
Wasted For Time
 User Gallery

Re: Ok how do I make proper shroom tea? [Re: Hendostan]
    #3466401 - 12/08/04 06:04 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

do it like kavakava tea!

--------------------

http://www.bruceeisner.com/ -Creating a Sensible Culture

Offlinethenewuser

Re: Ok how do I make proper shroom tea? [Re: Hendostan]
    #3466417 - 12/08/04 06:06 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I read this:

http://www.shroomery.org/index/par/26054

which is pretty much what you said, 2 things though

I don't have a grinder, can I just grind them w/ a roller pin and a baggy since they are cracker dry?

Also it says 1/2 a cup of water per dose, that seams a bit low imo? If I fill my smalles pot w/ 1/2 cup of water for 4g's it's like almost no water at all in it, can I use 1cup of water, what is the harm in that, if any. Thanks guys!

--------------------

Offlinethenewuser

#3466653 - 12/08/04 06:40 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

? :smile:

--------------------

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
    #3467803 - 12/08/04 10:17 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Don Quixote's Mint Tea Tek (It Cures What Ails You!) http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat...b7117d71c3523fc

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
    #3468838 - 12/09/04 02:29 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

>Also it says 1/2 a cup of water per dose, that seams a bit low imo? If I fill my smalles pot
>w/ 1/2 cup of water for 4g's it's like almost no water at all in it, can I use 1cup of water, >what is the harm in that, if any.

You can use more water if you wish. The more water you use, the more you have to drink.

InvisibleSupernova
Stranger
Male
    #3469091 - 12/09/04 05:34 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Here's how I would do it. Everyone has their own methods and there are all kinds of rumors about how heat fucks up shrooms, but years of experience tells me that this works.

For each dose, use at least a cup and a half of water. You'll lose about a half cup in the brewing. Put a tablespoon of lemon juice in for each cup and half of water. Cut/crush up the shrooms. Bring the water to a boil and toss in the shrooms. Drop the heat to medium and let it boil 3-5 minutes on medium heat. Stir every few seconds. Cut the heat off and let the shrooms sit in the water until it cools. Strain the water into a glass. Squeeze all the liquid that is in the shroom pulps out into the glass. Make it into lemonade with lemon juice and splenda or nutrasweet and drink it down. If you can handle it, eat the left over shroom carcases. They likely still have a bit of magic in them.

Alternatively (and a better way to get all the magic) is to just eat them. Or grind up the shrooms in a coffee grinder or blender. Don't boil them. Mix the powder in with a half cup to a cup of OJ. Mix it real good. Hold your nose and guzzle.

OR here is possibly the best way, though the trip will come on a bit slower. Peanut butter will hide the flavor of the shrooms. Put them on a PB sandwich (no jelly, just peanut butter). You can put a little honey on it too if you want. Chow down.

Or just eat them.

Offlinetomme~
Toast lover
Loc: England
    #3469121 - 12/09/04 05:50 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I might as well add my method to this. I find tea to be a lot more effective than just eating them.

I boil some water (1 cup per person)
Take it off the heat and add powdered mushrooms.
Stir for 2ish minuites.
Strain through a cloth and squeeze as much liquid out as possible.
Add flavouring of choice. (I use blackcurrant squash for flavour and it doesn't taste of mushrooms at all.)
Drink!

Hold each mouthful in your mouth for a couple of mins for an extra fast take-off!

Offlinebigslick
science fictionwriter

Loc: just behind you
Re: Ok how do I make proper shroom tea? [Re: tomme~]
    #3485399 - 12/12/04 07:28 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

1: put dried shrooms in a glass or cup, mash them up with your index finger.

2: take another cup and heat up some vodka(enough to cover the shrooms in the original cup) in the microwave, 20 to 30 seconds on high.

3: pour heated vodka onto shrooms in cup and let sit for 10 minutes.

4: pour this through a couple of coffee filters into a cup or bowl(use a splash of cold vodka to rinse the first cup with and pour into coffee filters also). squeeze filters with fingers so all the juice drains into cup or bowl.

5: add a few drops of cold vodka onto the squeezed up coffee filters and squeeze again into cup or bowl.

6: yellowish liquid can be mixed with other drinks, drunk straight, or my preffered method, like tequila shooters slammed down, then quickly followed by o.j., pepsi, or any other liquid you choose.

7: a word of caution. do not put your shrooms in the microwave with the vodka to heat up, cause I believe this could cause serious degridation of the final product.

8: I believe that alcohol extracts the magic from the shrooms more completly and at a lower temp(less degridation due to heat)

--------------------

Everything I write is a total work of fiction

OfflineMushroomFriend
I smell a conspiracy!
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Druid Peak Pack.
    #3485511 - 12/12/04 08:42 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I prefer the tea! Just find a "thermo can/ bottle" where the tea stays warm in.
Break your dry mushies a bit, grinding? ow whatever but I dont think that is needed.
Put your mushrooms in then and poor your hot tea in it, you can put herbs in that as well like mint.

This recipy never lets me down! :thumbup:

Ow then I let the tea "draw" in the meantime I prepare inside, and outside I burn some natural scents, maybe put on cool music. After 20 minutes tea is ready to use...

--------------------

Edited by MushroomFriend (12/12/04 08:45 AM)

Offlinetryppycryppy
Stranger
Re: Ok how do I make proper shroom tea? [Re: MushroomFriend]
    #3495156 - 12/13/04 11:43 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

ive boiled mushrooms wrapped up in a filter for about 20 mins, occasionally pressing on the filter to squeeze out the chemicals of the mushrooms, and ive never have noticed any loss of potency. thats really strange bc ive heard psylocibin breaks down at a lower temp than what water boils. ive also heard of friends bringing the water to a boil and then dropping in the shrooms, and it didnt work. however, thats the way most people have seemed to do it.

InvisibleSupernova
Stranger
Male
Re: Ok how do I make proper shroom tea? [Re: tryppycryppy]
    #3496260 - 12/14/04 07:50 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I've boiled the hell out of em and still tripped my ass off.

OfflineDamn
Psychonaut
 User Gallery

Re: Ok how do I make proper shroom tea? [Re: Supernova]
    #3501057 - 12/14/04 10:41 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

see i hear the pscilo

--------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------

OfflineDamn
Psychonaut
 User Gallery

Re: Ok how do I make proper shroom tea? [Re: Supernova]
    #3501064 - 12/14/04 10:43 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

i heard that the magic breaks down at like 92 degrees farenheight(sp?) iv be so worried ive be oiling the water too hot. thern again i am a cheap batsrad and should just buy a thermometer

--------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
4,466 topic views. 3 members, 51 guests and 40 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 14 queries.