Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineShRooMHeAdJ
Stranger

Loc: NY
Trip again?
    #3463583 - 12/08/04 08:11 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Last friday i tripped out on about an 8th of shrooms. That was my first time in a few months. Id say it was a level 5 experience. DO you think it would be good if i did them again this friday or it would totally not be worth it? I really want to do them but i dont want it to be a waste. What would you do ?

--------------------
Holla

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSupernova
Stranger
Male
Re: Trip again? [Re: ShRooMHeAdJ]
    #3463594 - 12/08/04 08:15 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I don't think what you had was a level 5 experience if it is what you described with watching the movie and punching the grinch etc. When you have a level 5, you'll know it because watching a movie and generally socializing with others won't be part of the trip.

InvisibleSupernova
Stranger
Male
    #3463601 - 12/08/04 08:17 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

hey, J, check out my hunt from yesterday. I posted it in the hunting forum... http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/3460890/an/0/page/0

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#3463618 - 12/08/04 08:24 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

You're in it for the fun, OK, for Christmas' sake lemme get into it.

You really shouldn't do it.
If you use mushrooms too often, especially as much as 1/8 which hit you quite good, they will become less interesting and less fun until they finally hardly do anything at all anymore.

Half the people on the Shroomery think that waiting 1-3 months is best, judging from their own experience. They also tend to use 1/8oz so no need to up that dose.

If you want to keep it fun and interesting, if you want to keep it worth your while, do not use it too often.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

InvisibleHendostan
I'm a teapot

Re: Trip again? [Re: Asante]
    #3463819 - 12/08/04 09:36 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

You most certainly didn't have a level 5 trip. Maybe 3 at best, from what you described. I could be wrong - just going off of your report.
Waiting only a week, you might still have a noticeable tolerance..I would wait AT LEAST 2 weeks, ideally over a month between trips. You will probably be disappointed if you do them again this week.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Trip again? [Re: Hendostan]
    #3464208 - 12/08/04 11:27 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

You most certainly didn't have a level 5 trip. Maybe 3 at best, from what you described. 

I think it might have been a level 5 if he hadn't fought it off.

A level 5 breaking through rigid ego defenses.

KANEDAAAA !!  HELP MEEEEE !!

That would be a Kodak moment :eek:

ShRooMHeAdJ.. I don't want to come off like i'm not taking you seriously, but you majorly underestimate just how weird and deep Mushrooms can get.. Wait a while and feel it out on a lower dose...

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

Edited by Asante (12/08/04 11:30 AM)

Offlinespreaded
always beprepared

Loc: outer rim of space
Re: Trip again? [Re: Asante]
    #3464374 - 12/08/04 12:02 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I try to trip at least once a month, if its more often I would say it loses its relevance. Ive never noticed a big tolerance with a month space. If chocolates are what I got I will go with 1-2 of em, depending on how peeps tell me they are. If I got my own dry pickins, I will go to town on a 1/4 sack or make some potent tea. After a while without a trip I will wake up and have that feeling that its time to again, thats when I know its time. Sometimes I get that "they are growing" feeling and know its time to pick.

Id wait, and do it again in a month. Eat a lil more and see if you level 5 it.. I think I 5'd it once.. was definantly not in this corner of the universe for sure.

--------------------
I set into a downward spiral, Caught an illness that was literally viral -WP

OfflineShRooMHeAdJ
Stranger

Re: Trip again? [Re: spreaded]
    #3464651 - 12/08/04 12:52 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Aight, yea i prob will wait. But honeslty i think it was probably a 5 becuase everyone was trying to talk to me and all i could do was sit there and laugh hysterically and couldnt even talk. But whateva, i prob will wait so they hit harder.

--------------------
Holla

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
    #3464681 - 12/08/04 12:59 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

If you have a LVL 5, you know it. It sounds to me like you cane very close.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

InvisibleHendostan
I'm a teapot

Re: Trip again? [Re: Rose]
    #3464721 - 12/08/04 01:07 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I wouldn't suggest going for a level 5 if you're just taking shrooms to get "fucked up" or have a fun night with friends - there's nothing wrong with using them for that reason, i just personally wouldn't want to dive that deep in that kind of atmosphere.

InvisibleThin White Duke
Stranger
 User Gallery

#3464737 - 12/08/04 01:11 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

No way. You wouldnt be able to comprehend what 'fun' is at that level. Or anything else for that matter.

OfflineShRooMHeAdJ
Stranger

Re: Trip again? [Re: Thin White Duke]
    #3469221 - 12/09/04 06:57 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I'm still debating on what to do. Last yr when i could get them regularly i used to go to the movies every friday and watch a movie on them. And every week i would feel strong effects of the shrooms. So ill see what happens.

--------------------
Holla

InvisibleHendostan
I'm a teapot

#3469403 - 12/09/04 08:03 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

you can probably still have a strong trip off of them, we're just not recommending you do it every week. It becomes redundant and loses some of it's magic after a while...Respect the mushroom, it's not like weed, where you can toke every day. Get stoned and watch a movie, save the tripping for a camping trip, or go hiking on them..time to find a better activity man.

OfflineShRooMHeAdJ
Stranger

#3469423 - 12/09/04 08:09 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I really do respect it, and i like it alot, thats why i want to do it every week :tongue2:

--------------------
Holla

OfflineZirus666
Shpongled.

Loc: U.K.
    #3470086 - 12/09/04 11:10 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

ShRooMHeAdJ said:
I really do respect it, and i like it alot, thats why i want to do it every week :tongue2:

Yup, i`m on that one too....

I have been tripping every 2-3 days for 2.5-3.5 weeks and have allways found it to be interesting, enjoyable and each trip I am  still getting divine moments of truth about my life, how I view things, perspective on the things i do and see the world.
I can see if I carry this on for too long (a good few months) I could perhaps start to lose my grip on reality (pure speculation here...) or maybe reach a point where I have no reason to go into a trip/thoughts I wish to enhance and experiance and understand during the trip/conclusions I wish to make through tripping but then I see that i`m no worse off than someone who trips once a month, I`ll just take a break of a few weeks :wink:

I am in no way saying i`m an experianced tripper, i`ve only been tripping for 3 months so far (25-50 trips though maybe, dunno, its been alot anyway lol) but all I can say is I don`t see any loss of magic as of yet..... mazybe i`m just lucky? or maybe I just havn`t reached that point yet *shrugs*

Either way I`ll say this, if you want to trip, then do so, don`t let people force you into thinkign you can only trip every 2 weeks or once a month or bi-monthly in order to have a good/life enhancing trip, just realise that tolerance is a bitch and be prepared to have to take ALOT more, i`m currently on 45-90g fresh cubies (4.5-9g dry roughly) to trip with oceons of colour.

--------------------
Spotted dowhaters shpongled trollywognogs!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Go on! Make a sentance I dare ya! eheheh
If you like UO www.novusopiate.com

Edited by Zirus666 (12/09/04 11:18 AM)

OfflineZirus666
Shpongled.

Loc: U.K.
Re: Trip again? [Re: Zirus666]
    #3470105 - 12/09/04 11:15 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

P.S. Before i get flamed with "You are abusing the shroom and not respecting it"
let me just say that each time I trip I trip with good intent, going in with reason to and am to become one with the shroom and help my understanding.

Someone who abuses would be to use it for escape from real life or take shitloads and say "meh i can take this drug lol"

I see shrooms as a tool.

Also i would like to  point out I CANNOT smoke pot, at all, ever, not even secondary smoke anymore and shrooms give me the volume of thought and moments of truth i gained from pot in those 3 years.
Its not a replacement :wink:
Its far far more than that :smile:

--------------------
Spotted dowhaters shpongled trollywognogs!
Go on! Make a sentance I dare ya! eheheh
If you like UO www.novusopiate.com

InvisibleThin White Duke
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Trip again? [Re: Zirus666]
    #3470113 - 12/09/04 11:17 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I simply can't trip that many times a week. I take at least a week or two to get back in the mood to trip.

OfflineShRooMHeAdJ
Stranger

Re: Trip again? [Re: Thin White Duke]
    #3471246 - 12/09/04 03:01 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Wellllllll, my guy can't get shrooms right now anyway, so i guess i wont be doing them this week :sad:

--------------------
Holla

Anonymous

#3471553 - 12/09/04 04:05 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

i say wait til christmas anyways, by then you will shroom balls again.

you didnt reach level 5 either. sounds a bit like a 3 to me, maybe a 4 for a lil bit.

and i know you dont respect the shrooms, you might think you do, but ahahah BULLSHIT.  look at your comment in your profile under hobbies: "Gettin fucked up."  thats exactly why you do the shrooms. so dont even try to claim respect on them.  :smirk:

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Trip again? [Re: ]
    #3474935 - 12/10/04 05:42 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I don't want to antagonize you so let me put it like this:

You can have great wonderful fun on your mushroom. And then suddenly you are pulled out of that fun and confronted with your deepest, most personal feelings. For instance how you've been hurt as a kid, or the sudden insight that your life is shit.

Your friends keep funning and you go ahahaha with them but it's all hollow, parody. It's a robot world with robot people. It's not where you are at the time, even though you want to be.

And then it starts feeling bad. Oh God: never in your life have you felt as confused and bad as you feel then. You desperately cling on to where your friends are, but they notice.
Where they are, it's the biggest joke in the universe. Where you are, it's the greatest crisis of a lifetime.

And they start mocking you and messing with your mind, while you at times are completerly out of it and see troublesome scenes from your childhood superimposed over the movie you're watching.
You're in Hell. This will never end.

But it will end. You will feel like shit for weeks and are very upset about how your friends fucked with you, but you can't tell them what was going on because they're the kind of friends that would laugh at it.
Party's over.

This is what we mean with "respect the mushroom". When you are as high as you describe it has a power over you that you cannot imagine. Under influence of the Mushroom, your mind wants to solve the problems in yoiur life that are within you. It wants to build your life anew, and often it has to tear down the defense walls you built to do that.

You are uniquely vulnerable under the Mushroom's effect, and once your mind has awoken it absolutely will not stop until you get the message.
If you ignore the message (or by circumstances cannot listen) you end up being pulled into a bad trip by an unstoppable force.
If you really fuck it up you may get trippy moments in real life where you re-live the worst moments of it, called "flashbacks".
Because drug or no drug: once your mind has awoken it absolutely will not stop until you get the message.

THIS is what we mean by "Respect the Mushroom", it is a form of self-respect. You need to plan the sessions and be with friends in situations where it would be OK to get scared, talk about your pains and fears or burst into crying.
Going with the flow is a GOOD thing. If you do NOT go with the flow it may cause serious psychologic disturbances like the medical books say.

It is your Godgiven right to get fucked up. But if that means much drugs in a casual enviroment then mushrooms are the wrong choice. Because one day it will become very, very personal and very, very serious. And you don't want to be in a packed cinema surrounded by fucked-up halfass friends when that happens.
Select your best friends and the best surroundings on a good day and THEN use your mushrooms :thumbup:

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder