Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
Re: Millet and poo?!? [Re: tripndicular]
    #3444456 - 12/04/04 01:28 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

No whats immature is you doubting everything I say. The point im trying to make is why not make a glove box so you can be almost 100% sure you wont get a contam (if your method is good). Screw doing a bunch of crap in front of a hot oven when I can do my work slowly in a glove box.

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMushroomFriend
I smell a conspiracy!
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Druid Peak Pack.
Re: Millet and poo?!? [Re: tripndicular]
    #3444700 - 12/04/04 05:07 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Yeh slutty you dont own, plenty of people who spawn to bulk without a glovebox. Or do you think a  3 foot * 6 foot container fits in your glovebox! ? :lol:

There must be someone with long arms lol! And then start kinda namecalling, THAT is immature imho. But ok, it probably comes from a good heart! :lol:

Sure will working in a glovebox/flowhead be more sterile, sure. But as I sometimes state here: Both a volkswagen and a ferrari will bring you to Rome. Advantage if you live in Europe.. :P

But dont say that the volkswagen dont work! :laugh:  He is having a nice joyfull trip!

Gluck,
MF

--------------------

OfflineChinaBoy
Stranger
Re: Millet and poo?!? [Re: MushroomFriend]
    #3448719 - 12/05/04 02:24 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

It looks like some more of my jars from the first try are getting contams, but not all. I give the count tomorrow if I remember. But, the other jars that I did the other day seem to be doing well so far. I did try making a spore syringe too. That got about 100% contams, it sucks. So, I think I might try more grain to grain like my second trial.

OfflineChinaBoy
Stranger
Re: Millet and poo?!? [Re: ChinaBoy]
    #3463814 - 12/08/04 09:34 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Ok, its been a few days now and all of the jars I did in front of the stove using brf cakes to inoculate are still contam free. I used corn like I said and that got about 40% contams in them. I think I might do more if not all of my innocs with brf cakes. I got 100% contam free with this method so I will try to replicate it. However, I do need to make a syringe again sometime and I'm a bit scared due to contams in this first one I made. Oh well, Mabye I should make that glove box mentioned before.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract