Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

goddamit! :P
    #346373 - 06/21/01 11:31 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

yesterday i bought a 1/4 of the greatest weed i have EVER had, called something like bubble berry. Anyway, i was over at the guy's house with my friends or whatever and he pulls out this giant phat bubbler and says we might as well toke up right then and there. so we pack in a very nice bowl which lasted more than 20 tokes by all of us, and (oh ya i havent smoked in three weeks before this) and i was so goddamn stoned i was totally flipped. so we go inside to the music room where theres a drum set and pool table and a bunch of cool shit, and i noticed that i was seeing fucking clear OPEN EYE VISUALS just like 3 fuckin weeks ago. this is my second true, long flashback, and it didnt feel like much of a freebie because it was so fucking scary and this hobo was with us and was scaring the hell out of me (i thought he was coming on to me, it was really fucking scary and i was flippin out on a goddamn flashback)
am i destined to have a flashback every time i ever have good weed? it can be kind of fun but absolutely frightening ... not to mention my throat feels like its closing up and a hot cinder is stuck in there ... argh ... i dunno, i just hope i can either get used to it or stop having flashbacks (could it have been the anxiety from the weed? ... ??? ... i never have flashbacks sober, only when smoking major herb) or was the weed so goddamn powerful that it turned psychedelic? there is no doubt i was seeing what i was seeing, and it was animated visually just like acid ... scary flowers and shit everywhere ... psychedelics seem to be treating me like shit, acid used to be a great time but its gotten to the point where im absolutely terrified of even smoking weed now, much less take hits of acid...

We're all mad here...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: goddamit! :P [Re: HB]
    #346375 - 06/21/01 11:36 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

btw ever since doing acid, my weed highs seem to be SO much different, and definitely not nearly as enjoyable. instead of my old weed highs where everything would be funny, my vision would be slow, and all this fun shit, now its become scary psychedelic experiences every time

i guess i should get used to it or smoke less weed ... i took so many fucking hits yesterday

We're all mad here...

OfflineGroYourOwn
Stranger
    #346590 - 06/22/01 09:46 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

hmmm, I've never done acid but am going to this summer and would like some info.
how many times have you done acid?
do mushies give flash backs?
do you get flashbacks every time you smoke bud? or is that the only time you have smoked since you posted?

Pressure Cooker: $69.99
Sterilized Jars: $5.99
Spores: priceless

Help Support the FSR!
go.to/freesporering

--------------------
Pressure Cooker: $69.99
Sterilized Jars: $5.99
Spores: priceless

Help Support the FSR!
go.to/freesporering

OfflinePotSmokinHippie
Pothead

Loc: New york
    #346603 - 06/22/01 10:06 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Weed has a tendancy to spark up flashbacks for one reason or another. There's always a chance that if you stop taking acid, the flashbacks will go away. Flashbacks only tend to happen within the first year after an LSD dose.

It's strange, I never have flashbacks smoking weed, only when I'm sober. And most of my friends do have some at one point or another after weed. It would be good to have them while high for me, cuz I only seem to have flashbacks in school. Once I was in study hall and I had the longest flashback I ever had (bout 5 mins, usually they only last a few secs). The walls were movin and I was seeing funky electric blue shit all over. It was fun until someone tried to talk to me. Scared the fucking shit out of me.

I wish I had a Kryptonite cross, because then I could keep both Dracula AND Superman away.

--------------------
"assumption is the mother of all fuckup" - me

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: goddamit! :P [Re: GroYourOwn]
    #346677 - 06/22/01 12:32 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Gro ive done acid twice, the last trip was back in early march.
As for shroom flashbacks .. afaik not many people get flashbacks from shrooming, so i wouldnt worry. im probably going to hold off on the acid and shrooms for a while, it seems like another bad trip is inevitable until i can get in a clear state of mind and can face up to the acid again. it seems as tho everytime i smoke ENOUGH good bud then i start seeing animated patterns EVERYWHERE, and i can control them somewhat as well. i cant make them go away but i can create patterns by thinking about like vines or flowers or wallpaper etc, weird but scary.

PotSmokinHippie its odd how short your flashbacks are, mine have been each over an hour, the other one was 3 hours or so until the visuals went away. the entire time i was really uncomfortable and was in a really bad mindset, if it were only a few seconds long i wouldnt mind but it felt like a whole trip in itself, minus the major mindfuck.

We're all mad here...

Offlineegolesss
veteran
    #346991 - 06/22/01 10:00 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

You smoked either blueberry or bubblegum. Most people forget marijuana is a psychedelic, all hallucinogens are somewhat related in the visions you see. Wait to you have flash backs during a trip, I believe this is where the time loops begins...it's a very strange deja-vu experience that begins to take you round-and-round. The best way to avoid high flashbacks is to not get to caught up and relax and just be...Also strong weed is very close to tripping, most people thnk it's laced, but if you begin to smoke kind more often you will see it's experience is pretty intense. If you don't like kind smoke dirt weed, it usually isn't very trippy and feels stony and muchy like. Chill dude, enjoy the buzz..........

Going crazy will drive you mad, but once you get there the rest is easy.....

--------------------
Going crazy will drive you mad, but once you get there the rest is easy....All spores are not created equal!!!!!!!!!!! Sporeworks, Hawkseye, PF, they are completely viable with very strong genetics.

InvisibleKid
Carpal Tunnel
    #346996 - 06/22/01 10:04 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

I've gotten flashbacks from shrooms.

Offlineegolesss
veteran
Re: goddamit! :P [Re: GroYourOwn]
    #346998 - 06/22/01 10:07 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

I've probobly done LSD around 200 times.
I've eaten mushrooms about 100 times...Mushrooms give me flashbacks after smoking weed sometimes, it's not really strong flashbacks, but more of just the similar feeling of mushrooms..
I can say I was doing acid alot for a year straight, like every 4 -7 days with multiple hits and when I quit I was very paranoid for about 2 months straight. I think acid flashbacks can haunt you up to 1 and 1/2 years later, very anxiety driven "for me".
I have never had sobor mushrooms flashbacks like I have had with LSD, and personally, I don't care for acid anymore...

Going crazy will drive you mad, but once you get there the rest is easy.....

--------------------
Going crazy will drive you mad, but once you get there the rest is easy....All spores are not created equal!!!!!!!!!!! Sporeworks, Hawkseye, PF, they are completely viable with very strong genetics.

InvisibleKid
Carpal Tunnel
Re: goddamit! :P [Re: egolesss]
    #347256 - 06/23/01 08:01 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

HPPD can take up to 5 years to go away, but note that HPPD is only diagnosable if it causes a marked interference with the quality of your life.

OfflineChonger
Olive grower

Loc: England
    #347259 - 06/23/01 08:14 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Uhhh, why are you so sure it was a flashback?
Maybe it was just super potent weed combined with lack of recent smokeage.

Cold silence has a tendancy to atrophy any sense of compassion

--------------------
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than have a frontal lobotomy

OfflineIntox
journeyman
Re: goddamit! :P [Re: Kid]
    #347265 - 06/23/01 08:29 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

I love my flash backs,I get them them when I'm stoned,and even when I'm sober.A few weeks ago when I was really stoned and I was hearing a fat Hawian guy singing in the distance and I was foaming at the mouth(the foam probably had nothing to do with acid flashback).The other day while smoking a dutch,everything I saw was muti-colored,colors that looked real weird.This morning I watched a hamper shrink/melt while I was on the John.My weed highs have never been the same after doing acid.Weed used to make me feel happy,now it makes me feel anxiety,and It's like a miny acid trip.

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan
Re: goddamit! :P [Re: Chonger]
    #347270 - 06/23/01 08:41 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

be nicer to hobos, in their world, YOURE the bum.
but your problem being you dun went and smoked hobo weed. posibly dusty weed, evrytime you smoke up and have a flashback for example, perhaps its not a flashback, perhaps thats just dusty weed and explains why only the "GOOD" stuff does it. PCP is a sure stone in pot. youll be seing things for many hours, feeling amazing new paranoid thoughts drip into your spine, hear the strangest music, then tell all youre friends about spike and his killer trippy buds. then people buy it up, spike is in charge! meanwhile youre smoking pharmaceuticals intended for a half-tonne animal and geting whacked out of your gourd over time. make no mistake. PCP is common on weed in the cities, and extended use will seriously be the end of your sanity. yes, all things in moderation and such. but a wise moderation for angeldust hmmmm. i cant think if ANY desireable dose. id rather just be high. ive had weed and found it to be dusted, youll know when it happens. its like being 2 years old and lost in the backstage of a circus tent with the freaks remarking on what a cute kid you are. then you run away while they chant SCAREDY CAT SCAREDY CAT SCAREDY CAT. meanwhile in the real world youre running down mainstreet screeming for mommy pulling youre clothes off. or shooting people with your immaginary gun "POW POW YOURE DEAD HA HA HA"
or walk up to a policeman, give him a puzzled look and say "oh, your a cop yikes" then try to tiptoe away like youre sober. if regular walking isnt working, pretend you were skipping or dancing, humming a tune and smiling while you do this is good too, it makes the cop think youre just out on a sunny day and happy with the world. :) TheN GET HIS GUN!! say "HA HA! NOT SO BIG NOW COPPER NOT SO BIG WITHOUGHT YOR GUN" point it and yell bang, then set it down, say "just kidding" and run away screeming rape!

madness never slows down, it only piles up.

InvisibleKid
Carpal Tunnel
Re: goddamit! :P [Re: Intox]
    #347296 - 06/23/01 09:47 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

I get them without weed. I just see stuff sober. The flashing lights on the ceiling have disappeared. I haven't done shrooms since October. Shifting walls and patterns in textures linger but are fading.

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: goddamit! :P [Re: Kid]
    #347300 - 06/23/01 09:55 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

lasnight i toked up again and had a more mild "flashback" if it was one. i think that the weed is just really fucking good, but i doubt its laced with pcp or anything. lasnight i had no anxiety but i had some minor visuals when i would close my eyes, nothing near as harsh as the other night, and very enjoyable. i took a major bong rip with this fat bowl and my throat went crazy the rest of the night, the smoke is so fucking harsh off this shit :P and we used ice water too

We're all mad here...

OfflineNeonBlack
enthusiast
Re: goddamit! :P [Re: egolesss]
    #347919 - 06/24/01 12:37 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Actually, he probably did smoke bubbleberry.. It's a crorss between bubblegum and blueberry.. Check it out on overgrow's strainbase.. Looks like good smoke. :-)
http://www.overgrow.com/strainbase/index.php

Offlinelsdkillsbrain
Stranger
Not GOd dammit but praise God your not dead! [Re: Kid]
    #4943364 - 11/16/05 07:48 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

hello all ! ive read the things posted on here and i decided to registar not because i am very interested in this site but i found it through alta vist searching for help with my brain wich has been totally destroyed my shrooms and lsd , those on here who state that you are anlikley to suffer flashbacks from shrooms are wrong i have had extreem flashbacks from shrooms and lsd , lsa and others, my life has been totally destroyed because of acid and shrooms it was at one stage my drug of choice and they are now the things that have taken away the quality of my life from the age 17 yrs old i did shrooms and acid for about two years on and of with month brakes at a time i have since then had a constand feeling of a puesdo reallity and flashbacks id appritiate that the modirators of this site dont wipe my post because people need to know the risks involved, i have lived in a nightmare each day tripping out and so on i have had too leave my job and i spend most my time in fear of my own mind not a nice place to be it all started three years ago after i had my last trip i decided to smoke some dope and when i did it was not like previous times i had smoked dope it tunde into a frightening experiance and if you think this is just a scare tactic you are a ignorant fool if you wanna end up with a fryed brain and i say this as someone who cares keep doing acid and shrooms and you will get there .
i Pray God help yo my friends.

Offlinelsdkillsbrain
Stranger
GOD help you [Re: Kid]
    #4943391 - 11/16/05 07:55 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

What you are experiencing is not uncomen and you will be lucky if they dissapreer im 21yrs old and i have them every day keep doing those shrooms and trips and bongs and in a few years you will be half retarted and you will lose your mind take it from me I KNOW dont be ignorant or a fool shrooms will shred your mind to bits and lsd will eventually alter you to thye point where you wont come back if you wont that good luck to you friend.
ps. cry out to God for help couse once you get there jesus is gonna be the only one to help you brother,

Invisiblemusher_420
Stranger

Re: GOD help you [Re: lsdkillsbrain]
    #4943406 - 11/16/05 07:58 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Welcome to 2005!
Second of all. How do you know those flash backs arn't from just the LSD. Third of all. How do you know you arn't just kinda dumb?
This isn't a very cool first post. Next time show up with chocolate bars to shair. You will make way more friends.

--------------------
My Humidifier Reservoir Expansion Tek

Must read links for beginners

Btw- You are not what you own!

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: GOD help you [Re: musher_420]
    #4943435 - 11/16/05 08:05 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Heh, your where's stemmer question could very well be answered.

And just because you have flashbacks doesn't make you stupid, look at me... I'm having a flashback to june 2001 right now.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Offlinelsdkillsbrain
Stranger
HELP all of you [Re: Kid]
    #4943440 - 11/16/05 08:05 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

all things in moderation hey good one, if thats your philosophy you will be dead in a few years if your doing acid or shrooms there is no moderation i find alot of ignorance on this site go to your local mental hospital and ask the doctors there to see some of the acid trip takers gone nuts THEN COME BACK AND TELL ME ABOUT MODERATION ! ive seen the inside of these places and you will pack yourself.
oh you probablt thinking this guy is just some anti drug parent looged on as some punk kid but you are wrong. MY LIFE IS ONE BIG NIGHTMARE BECAUSE OF MY IGNORANCE ! a few years ago youd probably find me making statments like its ok in moderation . thats the thing about deception youve got no idea. only God can get you out of the bondage to the drugs your in cry out to him for help orpack your bags and get ready to check in your almost ready to be instatutionalized does that sound like fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sorry i had to be harsh mate but no ones gonna tell you the truth here,
Chris

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract