Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinedelian
enthusiast
All Hail Emperor Bush!
    #344506 - 06/19/01 04:34 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
Re: All Hail Emperor Bush! [Re: delian]
    #344571 - 06/19/01 06:11 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Man are you still bitter?????? ha ha ha

Relax, Relax, Relax.....it's just a little pin prick * there'll be no more AARRGGHHH!!!! but you may feel a little sick.....

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Offlinezetek
enthusiast

Loc: United States
Re: All Hail Emperor Bush! [Re: Innvertigo]
    #344681 - 06/19/01 08:33 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Damn right... Hail to the Thief!!... Although it is gratifying to see Smirk struggling so hard and so early in his Residency... his entire fascist agenda is already dead...

Restore Gore in 2004

Support the Free Spore Ring!
go.to/FreeSporeRing

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: All Hail Emperor Bush! [Re: zetek]
    #344979 - 06/20/01 05:56 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

****Although it is gratifying to see Smirk struggling so hard and so early in his Residency****

He's got more done than Clinton did at this stage....hmmmmm what will i do with my tax refund? $600

****Restore Gore in 2004****

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA..............Gore a dipshit...HA HA HA

Relax, Relax, Relax.....it's just a little pin prick * there'll be no more AARRGGHHH!!!! but you may feel a little sick.....

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

OfflineRichard_D_James
enthusiast
    #344981 - 06/20/01 06:00 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

yeah right bush is a fucking idiot
its all about his personal interests

bush will be remembered as the worst president we've ever had. im convinced he cheated his way into office. Does everyone forget the fucking shadyness that surround that fuck in the election? people tend to forget that gore won the popular election. Of course the only state they had a problem in was dubyas little brothers state. welcome to communist commonwelath of america. we own you.

OfflinePhyl
old hand
Loc: United Kingdom
    #345013 - 06/20/01 07:18 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

In reply to:

He's got more done than Clinton did at this stage

Yep. He's pissed off the chinese over the spyplane incident and by selling patriot missiles to the taiwanese. He's pissed off the whole of europe by abandoning the Kyoto agreement. And breaking news, he's pissed off russia to a high enough degree that they're threatening to start another nuclear arms race. Even his own government are turning against him...

Not being American, I don't know if I have a different opinion on him to you, but from where I'm sitting he's totally up his own arse, and is doing a really good job of turning the entire world against America.

But you got a $600 tax rebate, so I suppose that makes up for it all <ahem>

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: All Hail Emperor Bush! [Re: Phyl]
    #345020 - 06/20/01 07:55 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

****Yep. He's pissed off the chinese over the spyplane incident ****

I guess Bush could of just sold them our secrets like clinton did......and what difference does it make that we piss of the Chi-Coms?

****by selling patriot missiles to the taiwanese****

Taiwan is our ally..DUH!!..Maybe you didn't know that? Clinton would of sucked chinese dick and stab Taiwan in the back...no that's diplomacy.

****He's pissed off the whole of europe by abandoning the Kyoto agreement****

Can you name 2 countries that have ratified the Kyoto agreement? Actually there is only one country (i think Denmark) that has ratified it....Hell Even Japan hasn't ratified it let alone follow it. Do some research on this before you bring it up. It'll be less embarrasing for you.

And who cares if Europe is pissed...i don't...they never are happy.

****he's pissed off russia to a high enough degree that they're threatening to start another nuclear arms race****

Where did you hear this? Are you talking about the ABM treaty? First off the ABM treaty is null and void because the U.S.S.R. no lomger exist as the treaty was between the USSR and The United States. First of all Russia is too poor to keep up with us in an arms race...what do you think bankrupted them in the first place....besides...their weapons suck..ha

Again i can care less what russia says

****Even his own government are turning against him... ****

How? Mckain and Jeffries? They were liberals in the first place. The tax cut would of passed even without them. it was something like 60-40 (not exactly)

****Not being American, I don't know if I have a different opinion on him to you, but from where I'm sitting he's totally up his own arse, and is doing a really good job of turning the entire world against America. ****

The world already hates us..jealousy perhaps? Who knows but i as along with many other Americans can careless.

****But you got a $600 tax rebate, so I suppose that makes up for it all ****

It's a good start

Your political knowledge of America is lacking some. Before you start ripping on my country why don't we discuss your country.....what country would that happen to be...or are you embarrased?

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#345021 - 06/20/01 07:57 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

I see your British...you have your own problems that you should work out before commenting on other countries.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

OfflinePhyl
old hand
    #345158 - 06/20/01 12:05 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Hey Innvertigo, Don't take it so personal. That wasn't an attack against America or the American people, it was an attack against President Bush. I think you have a really beautiful country, and most American people are lovely (Some a bit misguided, but don't you get that everywhere). I just dont think Bush is doing your country any favours. All of us are part of a global community, and his attitude seems to be 'Fuck what the rest of the world thinks'. At the moment America is the only superpower, so to a degree can afford to do that, just don't expect to keep any friends along the way and remember things do change...

Don't forget that if you have a fair electorial system of proportional representation, Bush wouldn't be in office now, as overall Gore recieved more votes.

In reply to:

I guess Bush could of just sold them our secrets like clinton did......and what difference does it make that we piss of the Chi-Coms?

What difference does it make if you piss off a communist run country with nuclear capabilities? Well I'll leave that up to you to decide... Just doesn't seem too clever to me, and he didn't exactly approach the subject with much tact.

In reply to:

Taiwan is our ally..DUH!!..Maybe you didn't know that?

Yes, I know that. That why you sold them the missiles. My point was that it was seen by the chinese as an attack against them.

In reply to:

Can you name 2 countries that have ratified the Kyoto agreement?

You are right, not many countries have ratified the treaty. The difference is that every single other country who signed the treaty is intending to follow it, and eventually it would have been ratified. Infact all countries are still planning to follow it, dispite America's abandonment of it now making it a bit of a futile effort. The point here is that America is supposed to be an ally, and it doesn't make America look very trustworthy does it?

In reply to:

And who cares if Europe is pissed...i don't...they never are happy.

I love your attitude...I can see why you've got a thing for bush... I'm a European, and things could be better, but I'm pretty happy. From what I've seen, I'd say most Europeans are happier with the way things are over here than Americans are with with the state of things in your country.

Don't you think it would be more productive to find out why they're pissed?

In reply to:

Where did you hear this? Are you talking about the ABM treaty?

I'm talking about Putin announcing today that if the states proceed with their missile system that they are going to increase their nuclear capabilities in retaliation.

In reply to:

Again i can care less what russia says

Why don't you become a diplomat? You'd be great...

In reply to:

The world already hates us..jealousy perhaps? Who knows but i as along with many other Americans can careless

Nope, not jealousy. People don't like arrogance. I think your post speaks for it's self...

In reply to:

Your political knowledge of America is lacking some. Before you start ripping on my country why don't we discuss your country.....what country would that happen to be...or are you embarrased?

I admit, I don't have a huge knowledge of American politics, I can only go by what I see on the news, and that is by no means all encompassing. It does give me enough information to build by own opinions though, which is what I have done.

You want to talk about my country? Go Ahead, I live in Britain. You wanna start?

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#345185 - 06/20/01 12:55 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

****I just dont think Bush is doing your country any favours****

Well he doesn't kiss ass like Clinton did.

****just don't expect to keep any friends along the way and remember things do change****

Oh yeah...we have no friends..ha

****communist run country with nuclear capabilities****

As a matter of fact the amount of nuclear missle china has compared the the U.S. is approx 500:1. Yes they could fire one and i may have the posibility of hitting California...but would they be dumb enough to do it? Before that first one hits there would be about a 100 impacting at the same time on china. Hence the best defense is a great offense.

****Don't forget that if you have a fair electorial system of proportional representation****

I guess we could have a royal family like in the fairy tales with kings and queens. If you don't understand the Electoral process then you don't know what you're talking about. We are not a democracy, we are a representative Republic...if i remember right i think we went to war with someone to become one..hmmmmm

****My point was that it was seen by the chinese as an attack against them****

I think it gives China an idea that we will back our allies...unlike Clinton would.

****The difference is that every single other country who signed the treaty is intending to follow it, and eventually it would have been ratified****

So your assuming they will ratify it? What's the hold up?..I believe Russia just signed it but as in the past any treaty with Russia is a waste of time. I can't remember the cliche' exactly but i think it goes like this. The path to hell is paved with good intentions.

****Don't you think it would be more productive to find out why they're pissed? ****

It's not the U.S's job to find out why Europeans are pissed that's your buddy Tony Blair to figure that out. Granted i don't want to piss them off for the sake of pissing them off, however just because we disagree with a lot of what Europe does doesn't mean we are trying to piss you off...we just might think you are wrong...

****I'm talking about Putin announcing today that if the states proceed with their missile system that they are going to increase their nuclear capabilities in retaliation****

So.....let them make nukes if they want..it's their country let them do what they want...that's why we're making this missle defense.

****Why don't you become a diplomat? You'd be great****

What am i supposed to cry every time a country doesn't agree with us? A majority of the countries in the world hate the US but are willing to take handouts from us. This is the life of an american..hated when doing good and hated for doing nothing..so i say it's a lose-lose situation...can you blame us americans for wanted to be isolated?

****Nope, not jealousy. People don't like arrogance****

No my friend it's called Confidence. Look it up

****You want to talk about my country? Go Ahead, I live in Britain. You wanna start? ****

Why would i want to talk about Britain? I have no interest or desire....maybe if we discuss the revolutionary war.......I did, however, enjoy the Imperial War Museum in London.....

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

OfflinePhyl
old hand
    #345247 - 06/20/01 02:12 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Before that first one hits there would be about a 100 impacting at the same time on china. Hence the best defense is a great offense.

That's where I disagree. I think the best defense would be to not piss them off in the first place, then there wouldn't be the threat. You can't fight fire with fire... And if you try, someones gonna end up burnt.

If you don't understand the Electoral process then you don't know what you're talking about

I do understand the electorial process. It's virtually identical to the one we have in the UK, and I think both are flawed. Do you not believe that you vote should carry the same weight as everyone elses vote? Without proportional representation this doesn't happen. If you live in an area that mostly supports one party, but you don't, then you may as well not even bother voting as you wote is worthless. I believe this is fundamentally wrong.

As an example, I live in a conservative stronghold. I strongly dislike the conservative party, and voted for the Liberal Democrats. This made absoloutly no difference in the great scheme of things as there was no way the liberal demorats would win the seat, and so my vote was wasted. I believe all votes should be counted and added up at the end. This is the only way to get a true representation of the opinions of the country.

So your assuming they will ratify it? What's the hold up?..

As they say... Actions speak louder than words. What does it matter if the treaties are officially ratified? all that means is they get an official stamp of approval. What matters is whether the treaty is put into action, and so far every country is doing that.

It's not the U.S's job to find out why Europeans are pissed that's your buddy Tony Blair to figure that out

I'm talking about why people are pissed off with Bush. Tony Blair has nothing to do with that. Britain and America are supposed to be extremely close allies. If you pissed off one of your friends, would you not want to know why? Would you not try to make amends? Even if it was somethign you fundamentally disagreed on, shouldn't it be properly discussed?

just because we disagree with a lot of what Europe does doesn't mean we are trying to piss you off...we just might think you are wrong...

That's fair enough, you have the right to your own policies, just as anybody else does. It's bushes refusal to properly discuss these policies, and his refusal to listen to and comment on our opinions that is pissing people off. His attitude seems to be that he just doesn't care at all about the rest of the world, and that is what's causing friction, especially when the issues don't only affect America.

So.....let them make nukes if they want..it's their country let them do what they want...that's why we're making this missle defense

Sigh... Round and round in circles we go...

A majority of the countries in the world hate the US but are willing to take handouts from us

Why make the offer of handouts if you begrudge them so much? America recieves thanks for any handouts they make, but it seems you're not happy with that. I thought a these handout were charity in the name of what is right. Do you expect something in return if you give money to charity? Of course not, that's what charity is...

It's interesting that you think most of the countries in the world hate you, because that is simply not true. Most countries admire and look up to America. Yes opinions are changing, but this is because America isn't really doing that much to hold onto this. Just because you've done good in the past, doesn't mean you people other countries will go easy on you. This is politics, and is the same for all countries.

No my friend it's called Confidence. Look it up
You may see it as confidence, I see it as arrogance. The two can be very similar at times. How many times did you say 'I don't care' in these posts? That sounds pretty arrogant to me...

Why would i want to talk about Britain? I have no interest or desire....maybe if we discuss the revolutionary war.......I did, however, enjoy the Imperial War Museum in London.....

You suggested it, not me...
Let's quickly go back to that arrogance thing?!?

I think we obviously disagree pretty stongly on this, and I don't want to get into a big arument, so let's just agree to disagree. Don't get me wrong, I don't have anything against the American people, my comments are aimed only at President Bush. I think America is a great country, I just feel that bush is alienating you from the global community at a tremendous rate, and I don't see how that is benefitting anyone.
I'm obviously not the only person who feels this way, as he didn't exactly recieve a warm reception when he arrived in europe. It's the only time I've ever heard of a demonstrating by mooning at a president... Pretty funny if you ask me :)

Take care

Phil

Edited by Phyl on 06/20/01 04:17 PM.

Invisibleisis
addict
    #345423 - 06/20/01 06:09 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Phyl, I have to agree with you on the points you made. I hope all of you that live in another country realize that most Americans did not want this man as our president. He won the electoral process. So, he is our president, but over half a million people voted for the other guy.I hope the world realizes that we just have a really bad president right now.Frankly, Iam embarrassed by Bush. I just hope that everyone realizes that he does not represent a greater number of the American people or their views. The man can not even talk. He is clueless on the foreing policy front.Not to mention the fact that I can not think of one decision he has made where he has defended the average working people of this country. Decision after decision made benefit big oil,banks,big companies and hurt the avarage folk and the enviroment.The tax refund . Wow! I get a whole $300 bucks back.I'm not even going to go into that..In all, I think Bush sucks. Now,I'm pretty open minded person. I disagreed with the policies of Reagan, but I loved the man as a president. Bush is another matter. I tried listening to him speak during the debates hoping that he would actually answer a question and make some sence. He still doesn't make much sence.The man is simply an idiot.
I'm not trying to offend any body here. These are my views, and I'm just venting.
And yes,he has gotten a bit of stuff accomplish. But any president with a majority in both houses can steam roll the minority and accomplish their agenda.I would be impressed if he had accomplished these things with a democratically controlled house and senate.Now that the senate balanced has changed things will be a bit more interesting.
Bush needs to realized that America did not elect his right wing agenda. You would think that a president that arrived at the white house the way he did would take note that we have a nation that is more centered than his agenda.

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#345801 - 06/21/01 06:32 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

****That's where I disagree. I think the best defense would be to not piss them off in the first place****

So let me get this strait the chinese "JET" runs into our "PLANE" and it's our fault that they are pissed off? Did you know they do the same thing to the US? But hey lets be submissive and make everyone happy by kissing their ass. Sorry to say it but that's not the US...at least anymore.

****And if you try, someones gonna end up burnt. ****

Yeah the chinese.

****As they say... Actions speak louder than words****

And what action would that be? I can say i'm going to do things without having any intention on doing it.

****What matters is whether the treaty is put into action, and so far every country is doing that. ****

Not every country is following the protocal. a mojority of the country's are not following it. Japan isn't following their own protocal, England certainly isn't, Russia signed it and isn't following it....i could go on but this post could get very long. The Kyoto protocal is a joke and is bad for our country. If the rest of the world wants it then why don't they ratify it.

****I'm talking about why people are pissed off with Bush****

It doesn't matter whose in office as president. Europe will hate them and i think that is a problem you need to deal with not the US. I am all for an isiolationist america (Politically that is) I realize that the Global Economy cannot survive without all the world together but i refuse to be governed socially by the opinions of other countries.

****His attitude seems to be that he just doesn't care at all about the rest of the world****

Could it be possible that your opinions on us policy are wrong? Bush is doing what Clinton couldn't...he tells it like it is and europe is not used to that.

****Sigh... Round and round in circles we go****

Sounds like your trying to imply that the whole world should listen to Europe. You have the right to speak but you don't have the right to be heard.

****Do you expect something in return if you give money to charity? ****

I expect not to be hated when other country's turn their noses at poorer countries while we help them.

****It's interesting that you think most of the countries in the world hate you, because that is simply not true****

I look at it like this. People hate those who are in power or are at the top. "HATE" my seem rather harse maybe critical. For example many people like to bring up our history (all whopping 225 years) and mention how mean we are when England probably has one of the most disturbing history.

****How many times did you say 'I don't care' in these posts? That sounds pretty arrogant to me****

I can't bother myself when i hear how everyone hates us...should i cry then? If you want to ask questions about the US instead of accusing us of somthing then maybe i'll care.

****he didn't exactly recieve a warm reception when he arrived in europe****

We never do get a warm welcome

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

OfflinePhyl
old hand
    #345863 - 06/21/01 09:13 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

So let me get this strait the chinese "JET" runs into our "PLANE" and it's our fault that they are pissed off? Did you know they do the same thing to the US? But hey lets be submissive and make everyone happy by kissing their ass. Sorry to say it but that's not the US...at least anymore.
Remember, there are 2 sides to every story. I'm not going to comment on who's fault this was, and the rights and wrongs of spying, as this is nothing to do with this topic. My opinion is that Bush could have acted with far more tact and diplomancy, and the entire situation would have been resolved much quicker without causing the levels of friction it did. The guy has no idea when it comes to foreign relations.

Not every country is following the protocal
What do you mean they're not following it? The protocol is a set of targets, you can't follow it, you can only work toward it. America is the only country that is not making any preparations to attempt to meet those targets.

The Kyoto protocal is a joke and is bad for our country
Why is it a joke? Willl the people of Florida think that when their houses are underwater?
The kyoto protocol is bad for every country, and everyone has to make sacrifices. The issue here is that this is global treaty which is addressing an extremely important matter, and Americas refusal to honor the treaty doesn't only effect America, but effects the entire planet. What option does the rest of the world have when America's emmissions increase, as after all this is what bush is planning through increased use of fossil fuelled power stations. It will then be up to the rest of the world to reduce their own emmissions even further, and to make further sacrifices, to try and compensate. America has the right to run their own country as they see fit, but I think this issue goes beyond those limits. I love this planet, and global warming is a real threat. What is Bush's answer to this? 'we don't really care'

It doesn't matter whose in office as president. Europe will hate them and i think that is a problem you need to deal with not the US.
Europe quite liked Clinton...

Could it be possible that your opinions on us policy are wrong?
Opinions are opinions. They are neither right nor wrong.

Bush is doing what Clinton couldn't...he tells it like it is and europe is not used to that.
He tells it like it is? His policies were not supported by the majority of Americans, so I don't see how that is 'like it is'. Like he wants it to be, perhaps, but not 'like it is'

Sounds like your trying to imply that the whole world should listen to Europe. You have the right to speak but you don't have the right to be heard.
We don't have the right to be heard? That's funny as I always thought we did have that right. To not listen is just impolite.
Bush has spoken, and has been heard loud and clear in Europe, and this just highlights what I'm talking about. What was Europes response to hearing things they didn't like? To hold a summit to discuss these issues with Bush. What was Bush's response? Well, it reminded me of a child sticking his fingers in his ears repeating 'la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la'.

I look at it like this. People hate those who are in power or are at the top.
No. People need a reason to hate someone. Simply being in power does not mean you are hated. If the people believe you are doing a good job, then you will be loved, just look at all the great leaders throughout history. To be hated, you have to do something to deserve that hate.

many people like to bring up our history (all whopping 225 years) and mention how mean we are when England probably has one of the most disturbing history.

I don't want to talk about your history or our history. That is nothing to do with this. The way I see things, history is exactly that. You cannot change what has happened, but you can work towards the future.

I can't bother myself when i hear how everyone hates us
You're pretty stuck on this one aren't you. Everyone doesn't hate you. I don't hate you, I just think your president is closeminded and don't believe he is doing good things either for the US or the rest of the world.

If you want to ask questions about the US instead of accusing us of somthing then maybe i'll care.
look, I'm not accusing you of anything. my criticisms are not aimed at you, or any other Americans, just Bush. You really need to chill...

We never do get a warm welcome
Can i just ask, are you a Goth?

InvisibleKid
Carpal Tunnel
    #345940 - 06/21/01 10:48 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

he's just a big dumb dumb who can't come up w/ his own answers so his speech writers do it for him or he's briefed and he needs a little nap because his heed done hurt from too much t'inking.

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#345946 - 06/21/01 10:56 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

****The guy has no idea when it comes to foreign relations.****

I think he's doing a good job...and that drives liberals CRAZY :smile:

****What do you mean they're not following it? The protocol is a set of targets, you can't follow it****

There you finally said it.  If you cannot follow it then you cannot measure it.  And yes there are many of the countries of the world who won't take the plunge and practice what they preach.

****Why is it a joke? Willl the people of Florida think that when their houses are underwater? ****

And you feel human's will be the cause of that? Very Naive.

****The kyoto protocol is bad for every country, and everyone has to make sacrifices****

Do i need to even comment on this statement?  I personally wouldn't want any country to do something that will be bad for that country...however you feel it's okay.

****What option does the rest of the world have when America's emmissions increase****

And i ask again..why don't them country's become a pioneer and see if the protocal works.....if it does so without destroying the infrastructure of that country then i would be for it.........so ah.....who's going first?

****Europe quite liked Clinton****

only 48% liked him in america

****Opinions are opinions. They are neither right nor wrong****

But they can be based on bullshit statistics...

****His policies were not supported by the majority of Americans****

Then why is his approval ratings very high?  I'm getting the feeling that you are basing your statements from what you hear from the (EXTREMELY LIBERAL) media....that is your first mistake

****We don't have the right to be heard? That's funny as I always thought we did have that right****

See you're missing the point.  You have the right to free speech......but that doesn't mean i have to listen to you.  i.e. you don't have the right to be heard

****No. People need a reason to hate someone****

Envy is, at times, a motive for hate

****I don't want to talk about your history or our history****

i was referring to a later time because when i was in london i wanted to see the other side of the revolutionary war....there's Tons of exhibits in the States but i only found 1 (granted i wasn't in every city) ehibit which was very small.

****You're pretty stuck on this one aren't you. Everyone doesn't hate you****

For future posts refer to HATE as dislikes..or other form that is less direct

****look, I'm not accusing you of anything. my criticisms are not aimed at you, or any other Americans, just Bush. You really need to chill.****

Well unfortunatly when there are people like me who don't jump on the global bandwagon everytime it comes around, there are people who criticize those that want to think about all the consequences instead of putting a bandaid on a bullet wound.

Chill?  I couldn't be more calm.  Since you don't know me you can look at my other posts in other forums and they are quite similar.  I don't normally get personal and i don't believe i did with you...

****Can i just ask, are you a Goth? ****

No...and you'd be quite surprised as to how i look...maybe that would be a good topic to start hmmmmmm

Relax, Relax, Relax.....it's just a little pin prick  *  there'll be no more AARRGGHHH!!!! but you may feel a little sick.....

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Offlinezetek
enthusiast

#345958 - 06/21/01 11:10 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

OfflineWeardo

#346006 - 06/21/01 12:26 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

What? That's propaganda from the (EXTREMELY LIBERAL) media, you freakin' commie! Wait until Rush hears about this! Blow it out your ass because America rules, and everyone's jealous! Europeans can suck a big fat one, they're only mad because of McDonalds and Coke! I love McDonalds and Coke! And if those chinks get uppity, we'll nuke the little yellow bastards. I wish MacArthur was still around.

As far as Clinton's 48% approval, I don't think that was ever the case. His approval was almost always around 65 - 70% until the very end, when people were suffering from Clinton Fatigue. Even when he was getting head he was popular.

BTW, Dubya is a redneck fratboy rich kid who couldn't have worked his way to president if it wasn't for his last name and family's wealth. And there's nothing worse than a redneck fratboy.

Edited by Weardo on 06/21/01 02:38 PM.

--------------------

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#346015 - 06/21/01 12:37 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

****The poll of 1,005 adults taken June 14-18, shortly after Bush's first visit to Europe since taking office****

HMMM 1005 people out of a possible 275,000,000 americans....oh that sounds acurate. Where was the poll taken, what demographic, ages ans knowledge of politics? The funny thing is that i haven't run into too many people that say this...therefore my polls would be as acurate.

i also saw a poll today that said Bush would win the Presidency if he ran against any liberal with 44% and by a greater margin (44% again with 3 people running) if dipshit Mckain runs as an independant....

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Offlinezetek
enthusiast

#346237 - 06/21/01 08:07 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

HA HA HA HA... Believe what you want... but Smirk is an idiot and is GONE (BIG TIME) IN 2004.... We didn't wan't him to begin with.

Support the Free Spore Ring!
go.to/FreeSporeRing

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract