Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Jimi Hendrix, Paintball

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineShRooMHeAdJ
Stranger

Loc: NY
Trip report
    #3458729 - 12/07/04 09:29 AM (12 years, 4 days ago)

Last friday night i ate about an 8th of shrooms, no big deal. I've done shrooms about 15 times now, and i really like em. usually i get pretty fucked up, but this time was crazy. Either these were really good shrooms or the technique where you chew em real well and keep em in your mouth for a long time really worked. but i was soooo fucked up. i walked around the neighborhood with a few of my shrooming friends and it was crazy. everybody had their christmas decorations up and all of the lights were so bright and flashing. there was a huge grinch blow up thing and we were looking at it for a while then my friend just ran up to it and knocked that thing out. i was laughin my ass off as we ran for a few minutes. then, this is the real story, we went back to watch the movie "Big fish". if any of you have seen the movie you kno how weird that shit is. but being on shrooms made it just SO CRAZY. for a little while everything was so funny to me and i couldnt help laughing. before the movie started words came up on the screen and i looked and it was in another language, which i know now that it couldnt have been. but i was staring at the tv for a minute trying to think if it was really in another language, because thats all i could see. then during the rest of the movie it was so weird. its like the movie was all about me. the movie was about a guys life and the decisions he made and shit.if you were in my shoes you would know how crazy it was that every little thing in the movie related to something i have done/ or could do. i dont remember all of what happened, but i remember it was crazy. at one point everything just started moving really fast, and then at the same time my stomache was like going in and out just as fast. then the movie would go back to normal, so would my stomache. then, THIS SHIT IS CRAZY, all of a sudden im layin there watchin this when the movie changed suddenly. there was 2 chinese guys in like an office and they did karate moves and flipped over the desk in like super speed. they then talked to another chinese person, but a woman this time. they were talkin in chinese so i couldnt understand, but then there was a line in english ( you kno how they do that they have like the words in english so you can read it). well that happened, i dont remember what it said though. but i was BUGGIN OUT. i cant believe that happened i thought i was goin crazy. it was a crazy experience, i cant wait to do it again. i have never hallucinated that much.

Also, question: when you guys are off your trip and you smoke or whatnot, do u still get fucked up? bc a lot of the times when i am completely fine after a trip and i smoke or something it will not effect me at all. i was wondering if that was just me.

--------------------
Holla

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleHendostan
Male

Re: Trip report [Re: ShRooMHeAdJ]
    #3458852 - 12/07/04 10:52 AM (12 years, 3 days ago)

so you vandalized a grinch while tripping on mushrooms? real cool...

OfflineAsanteA
light your candle on my love
Male User Gallery

Loc: Right Here - Right Now
    #3459031 - 12/07/04 12:01 PM (12 years, 3 days ago)

The only thing not fucked up were the mushrooms :mad2:

ShRooMHeAdJ, I really don't think shit can stay like this. I have trippedover 100 times and 11 years and i'm going to tell ya that one day the joke might be on you and then you can't laugh it off.

In the street they are a nuisance, at the police station they are a felony and in your head they are... not what you think they are.

Your tripping is basically about the fun. Now the way you do it I don't really like at all but to each his own.

What you are doing is you do a lot of stuff (watching a movie, running, vandalizing a grinch which is just sad if you think about it) and don't pay attention to the mushrooms. To remedy that you take more mushrooms. That's a recipy for unpleasant experiences. They can come from within or in the outside world: if you attract the man's attention and can't act straight to those cops you'll end up tripping in a cell.

The more interesting part of the Trip was where you didnt do alot of stuff and sat there watching the movie.

So if you want to trip I want to advise you to *please* take less mushrooms and pay a little more attention to them, because you were higher then you realized!
Mushrooms are far more fun then the things you were doing..
And don't molest grinches, that's just sad.

--------------------
CLICK ONE -->  :redpill:  :bluepill:  <-- GO PLACES
SEARCH ENGINE  SUPPORT TICKETS  STORE  SPONSORS/VENDORS  AMANI
PSYCHOSIS, SYNCHRONICITIES, SHAMANISM & THE SUPERNATURAL WA&F

From the Outcasts to the Incrowd, from the Clueless to the Helpful, it takes the whole Shroomery to help a n00b

OfflineRamlaen
Pysconaut
 User Gallery

Re: Trip report [Re: Asante]
    #3459092 - 12/07/04 12:23 PM (12 years, 3 days ago)

i enjoy tripping and allowing music to guide it through, with a few close friends, i find you feel them more that way than if you just run around like a nut, but to each his own

OfflineShRooMHeAdJ
Stranger

Re: Trip report [Re: Ramlaen]
    #3460943 - 12/07/04 07:44 PM (12 years, 3 days ago)

yall need to chill out.......we didnt "vandalize" the grinch, it was fine it popped right back up in a minute....and i was very high but i can control myself and your talkin bout cops is actin like we robbed a bank or sumthin....dont wry...............thankss

Edited by ShRooMHeAdJ (12/07/04 07:50 PM)

OfflineSinisteruproar
Killer
    #3461218 - 12/07/04 08:37 PM (12 years, 3 days ago)

why the fuck are you guys trippin out, he ate some shrooms and knocked down a grinch! i would have laughed my fuckin ass off. you guys need to fucking chill and mind ur own business foreal. lol let the kid have his fun. i probably woulda done the same exact thing

--------------------
Im the Neck Cutta And im 2 blocks away

OfflineShRooMHeAdJ
Stranger

Re: Trip report [Re: Sinisteruproar]
    #3461552 - 12/07/04 10:01 PM (12 years, 3 days ago)

THANK YOU!!!

--------------------
Holla

Anonymous

#3461618 - 12/07/04 10:15 PM (12 years, 3 days ago)

remind me....im going to paintball both of your faggot ass houses when im sober...JUST HAVING FUN! CHILL OUT D0000D.

fucking lamers, your missing the point. you were disrespectful, and had that been my grandmas grinch, i would have chased you and your faggot friends down and gave you something to laugh about. think im playing mother fuckers, you'd see how funny that shit really was with my boot up your ass.

InvisibleHendostan
Male

Re: Trip report [Re: ]
    #3462187 - 12/08/04 12:10 AM (12 years, 3 days ago)

:lol: thanks kotton...you have nothing interesting to say except your trip was CRAZY!!! yeah, i know mushrooms are crazy, what did you learn? running around fucking with people's shit and watching movies isn't very productive..might as well do that drunk or stoned, tripping is so much more valuable, it can enhance your life in so many ways. to each his own i guess, just be respecful of people's property.
to answer your question, just smoke a lot of bud. or if you're smoking crap, get some good nuggets. it takes a lot to feel anything while in the afterglow of a trip. i usually end up smoking at least 2 or 3 bong bowls before i feel it. shrooms are a much more powerful substance than weed, it will overpower pretty much everything else.
have fun on your next trip..i suggest trying a 7 dried gram dose,maybe even higher. send your ego packin, it would be good for you.

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
Re: Trip report [Re: Hendostan]
    #3462290 - 12/08/04 12:34 AM (12 years, 3 days ago)

good advice hendostan

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

Offlinemushiemountain
i am the sacredone
    #3462322 - 12/08/04 12:41 AM (12 years, 3 days ago)

Sounds like a CRAZY trip. :smirk:

Respect the mushroom.  :bow::mushroom2::bow:

--------------------
I Ain't No Fool. Mama Didn't Raise No Fool.
----------primussucks

Invisiblenewusername222
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Re: Trip report [Re: ]
    #3463587 - 12/08/04 10:14 AM (12 years, 3 days ago)

Kotton- I agree with what you are saying.  Of course, I'm turning 35 in 2 weeks.  I have a feeling shroomheadJ is still in his teens.

Let me go back to my teens and think of how much respect I had for drugs.  Not to mention that I didn't have a lot of respect for other people.  Yeah, it's a really shitty thing to do- messing with other people's stuff.  But I through more than one egg as a kid.  How many rolls of toilet paper did I use on peoples yards?  Who the fuck knows?  I know we used 80 rolls on one yard one night.  I think back at some of the things I did with shame.

As far as tripping goes, when I was young it was just a way to get fucked up.  Shrooms, acid, ecstacy, or whatever.  All of them together.  Mix em up with pot, coke etc. etc.  There were a few occasions where I had very personal soul searching experiences.  There were a number of times as a kid where I felt the spiritual side of shrooms and lsd. 

I've always enjoyed being out in nature on psychedelics.  But having been an abuser of them, I must admit to having watched a gazillion movies on them too.  And doing just general fucking around. 

There came  a point in my life where I came to respect drugs, and particularly mushrooms and other psychedelics.  I find there are several types of drug users.  There are those who stop taking drugs altogether at some point.  There are those who go through life abusing drugs, and these are usually real fuck ups.  And there are those who have an experience at some point in their life that causes them to re-evaluate their view of life in general, including their use of drugs.  There are others, but I think most fall into one of these 3 categories.  I'm one of the latter. 

When I came to the realization that I was a drug abuser and was fucking up my life, I made a conscious decision to change.  This was after much personal pain.

My point of all of this is that I don't think I can really judge kids for the stupid things that they do.  Of course, there comes a point where kids are no longer kids.  And I guess if you are old enough to post in the shroomery, then you are too old to be out fucking with other people's shit (unless it's their cow's shit  :wink: ).

Hopefully by your early to mid twenties a person has reached a point where they come to respect drugs and life.  Otherwise they are likely going to have a hard life ahead.

Offlinelikeclockwork
Stranger
Male

Loc: georgia / mississippi.
Re: Trip report [Re: Todcasil]
    #3466005 - 12/08/04 07:03 PM (12 years, 2 days ago)

...... what would jimi hendrix have to say about this grinch-vandalism..?

very uncool .

Edited by likeclockwork (12/08/04 07:03 PM)

InvisibleHendostan
Male

Re: Trip report [Re: likeclockwork]
    #3466019 - 12/08/04 07:04 PM (12 years, 2 days ago)

eh, no one's perfect

InvisibleMovingTarget

Loc: temporary
    #3466123 - 12/08/04 07:16 PM (12 years, 2 days ago)

I agree with most of what supernova said, but it was pretty harmless what the guys friend did, and it was a spur of the moment thing and was probably hilarious at the time, fuck if it was my grinch in my garden i would of laughed my ass off. Shrooms should be respested and In my opinion most people who trip should have a high level inward dose at least once, but that doesnt mean its wrong to have fun on lower doses also!

--------------------

Offlinedelta9
Active Ingredient
Male Arcade Champion: Plumber

Loc: California
Re: Trip report [Re: MovingTarget]
    #3466267 - 12/08/04 07:36 PM (12 years, 2 days ago)

Man, oh man.  True, kids will be kids, but that doesn't mean one should condone or turn a blind eye to it.  He made the business of the trip the business of this community by posting it here, if he can't deal with the repurcussions of his actions (a little bit of light scolding and things he needed to hear) then he should move on to a community that more suits his drug abuser needs...

Just my thoughts :smile:

--------------------
delta9

InvisibleMovingTarget

Loc: temporary
Re: Trip report [Re: delta9]
    #3466290 - 12/08/04 07:40 PM (12 years, 2 days ago)

true, i guess am still just  a mischievious miscreant at heart  :heart: :smile:

--------------------

Offlinethenewuser
LSA Guy :-)

Re: Trip report [Re: MovingTarget]
    #3466470 - 12/08/04 08:12 PM (12 years, 2 days ago)

Don't break shit when shroomin, cmon :p

You should go drop off some cash on the door or in the mail box to clear your head of it. :wink:

--------------------
Please read my DXM & LSA Guides, here.

If your like MMORPG's, then click here and here!

OfflineShRooMHeAdJ
Stranger

Re: Trip report [Re: thenewuser]
    #3466578 - 12/08/04 08:31 PM (12 years, 2 days ago)

Holy crap! We didnt break nuthin, i said the grinch is fine lol. It is NOT broken.

--------------------
Holla

Offlinethenewuser
LSA Guy :-)

#3466659 - 12/08/04 08:41 PM (12 years, 2 days ago)

oh ok, rock on then bro! Glad you had a blast :smile:

--------------------
Please read my DXM & LSA Guides, here.

If your like MMORPG's, then click here and here!

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Amazon Shop for: Jimi Hendrix, Paintball

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience