Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemarwin
Stranger
my first shrooms
    #3458649 - 12/07/04 06:10 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

hello
I`m bying 2grams of dried shrooms (mexican) and 1gram of hash I`m paying 50? for that,I think it`s bit steep but here it is a bit hard to find shrooms here.hash is 10?/g so the shrooms cost 40?/2g.I?m planning to take abaut 1gram because it will be my first trip and I am not expecting any wonderfull visuals just to "expand my conciousness" or do you think I should take more/less?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblesui
I love you.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali, Contra Costa Co. Flag
Re: my first shrooms [Re: marwin]
    #3458685 - 12/07/04 06:45 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

JESUS CHRIST 40 for 2 grams dont do it man its not worth it. I can get 7-10 for that price they are out there look harder dont pay 40 for 2 grams. About the dosage if you do it take the whole two grams.

--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix

Edited by sui (12/07/04 06:46 AM)

Invisiblesui
I love you.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali, Contra Costa Co. Flag
Re: my first shrooms [Re: sui]
    #3458689 - 12/07/04 06:47 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Where in europe are u? U know u can buy them online for WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY cheaper than that.

--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix

OfflineSilven
Male

Loc: El Mexicano
    #3458690 - 12/07/04 06:48 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Take both grams. Don't get ripped off. Refer to suimush's post.

--------------------
What do you bring to the table?

OfflineZirus666
Shpongled.

Loc: U.K.
Re: my first shrooms [Re: Silven]
    #3458703 - 12/07/04 06:59 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I pay ?9.95 for 30g cubensis, thats 3g dry and thats at full price, I get em cheaper if I buy more 150g (15g) for ?35 :wink:

I doubt linking is a good idea but its a uk website :laugh:

--------------------
Spotted dowhaters shpongled trollywognogs!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Go on! Make a sentance I dare ya! eheheh
If you like UO www.novusopiate.com

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#3458754 - 12/07/04 07:51 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Welcome to the Shroomery :laugh:
and have tripped 100+ times in 11 years on doses up to 12gr and 1 gram still can rock my world if I really open myself up to it. (that pic isn't me, I'm just a Sumo fanatic :lol:)

If you are of average sensitivity, don't expect angels to descend upon thee, and the mushrooms are decent one gram will reasonably impress or highly impress you.
If you look at the average Shroomery member (in a poll of over 150 voters) they advise a total newbie to take less then 2 grams and they themselves on average use about 3gr once every 1-3 months.

Welcome to the Shroomery :thumbup:

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

OfflineSilven
Male

Re: my first shrooms [Re: Asante]
    #3458783 - 12/07/04 08:04 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Wiccan_Seeker wrote:
Quote:

Keep a small piece of the gills seperate. You won't miss this tiny bit, but it contains mushroom spores which you can use to GROW all the mushrooms you'll ever need using techniques from the Cultivation forums.

That or you'll grow so much mold that your house will become infested with contam spores and you'll never be able to grow a non-contammed mushroom again... either way, something will happen.

I suggest buying a spore syringe or spore print from one of our reputable vendors rather than using spores from someone else that has most definately become contammed with the tons of spores that float all over in the air we're breathing.

Getting spores like Wiccan is suggesting need to be done under some rather sterile conditions for a good chance of success.. more than likely just breaking off a piece of the cap and hoping for contam free spores isn't going to work.

No bashing intended, just a bit of cultivator advice.

--------------------

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#3458801 - 12/07/04 08:16 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Well it's not as messy as you want to believe!

I clearly oversimplified things and said so!
If he read up on cultivation the would germinate the spores on agar dishes, cut out uncontammed sections and transfer to obtain clean agar cultures (like one would do with another field specimen) and then put bits of the agar mycelium culture on grain jars, get mushrooms and proceed with an injection technique like PF-TEK.

If I said it like that he'd go bananas, not even want to try and don't keep spores, while basically it's a special way of making jello pudding and jars of jam.
If he lives in Nowayyougetsyringesinia then those dirty spores may be his only shot at possibly cultivating.
? 40 might mean he lives in the middle of nowhere with strict import laws.

People say cultivation is hard. It isn't! The only thing that's hard is that you will have a high failure rate when you do it wrong.
Once you are in the PF-TEK stage it's basically as hard as an elementary school project, but the point is to get there.

If he can comfortably get spore syringes he should go for that by all means, you're 100% right on that, but if not then free contammed spores are a Godsent!

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

Edited by Asante (12/07/04 08:21 AM)

OfflineSilven
Male

Re: my first shrooms [Re: Asante]
    #3458804 - 12/07/04 08:20 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Wiccan_Seeker wrote:
Quote:

Nowayyougetsyringesinia

:lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl:

Yea, I do see your point.

I guess all I can add in the defense of cultivation now that the agar is out of the bag, is that it's fun and interesting, not over-burdening and intensely time consuming.  Dive in with a clear head and open mind. :thumbup:

--------------------

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#3458808 - 12/07/04 08:24 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

all I can add in the defense of cultivation now

no need! you pointed out the superior technique, and we're both out on the Divine Mission to get him to grow his own! :thumbup:

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

OfflineAnnom
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Europe
    #3458815 - 12/07/04 08:31 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Welcome to the Shroomery  :mushroom2:

It's easy to grow your own mushrooms, start here: http://www.shroomery.org/index/par/3172

OfflineSmokeyMcpot
.....ThaDrizzla..... *SKEET* *SKEET*
 User Gallery

Loc: on top
Re: my first shrooms [Re: Annom]
    #3468557 - 12/09/04 12:32 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

So wait, you could start a grow with some gills from a dried cubie? Just with some chance of contam. DAMN haha, I've been wanting to grow for EVER but haven't been able to get spores, but I can get dried shrooms easily. If this is possible, what do I do? Just take some gills and mix them in water and suck the water into a syringe and go from there?

--------------------
"I have a sound mind, but I cannot seem to find it. Can someone please help me? For I seem to have lost my mind."
-SmokeyMcPot

"Yo, I'm Smokey and I'm the bomb. If you don't believe me then ask your mom! WHAT?!"
-SmokeyMcPot

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds