Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous

Question about ratings system.
    #3457304 - 12/06/04 09:39 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Hey, I love the ratings system. That is so damn cool.

Anyway, I was wondering what the policy is on that when it comes to people saying bad shit about you. A poster made a false statement about me on one of my ratings and I am unable to edit it. I was wondering if a memeber of admin could do it for me.

The comment I am looking to have removed is:

has sex with young boys

It's not too cool to have someone make such an inflammatory remark about you when they don't even know you.

Thanks guys,
this place rocks.

LadMirer

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: Question about ratings system. [Re: ]
    #3457325 - 12/06/04 09:42 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

alright I bugged a bit, I deleted it, my apologies

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
    #3457326 - 12/06/04 09:42 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

IN MY OPINION. you shouldnt mention your interestes in boys no this site.
delete your profile and start again, not mentioning the whole boylove thing.
im all for fre speach and individual rights, this is an issue that im split on.
also, you need to eat some psychadelic drugs, HONESTLY
it cant hurt.

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels Flag
Re: Question about ratings system. [Re: gdman]
    #3457357 - 12/06/04 09:47 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Thanks for removing your rating gdman. While we may not agree with one's life choices, any potentially illegal defamatory remarks in ratings are not tolerated. But for the most part LadMirer, our General Ratings are reserved for a person's honest opinion of another member. So in short, as long as you are not presenting a potential liability to another user, you can speak of them in your general rating for them as you choose.

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

#3457391 - 12/06/04 09:51 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

again I'm sorry, just was a little shocked but it's ok, I'm sure your alright, have a good one :smile:.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.

Anonymous

Re: Question about ratings system. [Re: gdman]
    #3457456 - 12/06/04 10:03 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Thanks guys.

I understand the ratings system better now. If gdman would like to go back and give me the lowest rating as well as what he honestly thinks about me, I have absolutely no beef with that... of course, as long as it is not accusatory.

Thank you zippoz for expressing your opinion. I respect that, but I have decided not to follow through on your advice.

I am not ashamed of my love for boys and therefore, I see no reason to withhold that information. When given the opportunity to be myself, I take it. Since I am forced to hide my true self in everyday life, posting on an anonymous forum such as this is actually quite liberating.

Oh, and geokills, YOU ROCK!

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

#3457463 - 12/06/04 10:06 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

naw it's ok, your seem like an ok guy :smile:

--------------------

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
    #3457503 - 12/06/04 10:16 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I don't think I've specifically stated my sexual prefrence on this website, nor have I had to. No shame here, yet I told nobody, not even in my first post at the Shroomery (you did) or in my profile (you did). Just post in the proper forums, but it seems you have no reason yo be here but to advertise your site, like you said in your first thread. Hell, 80-90% of your posts are about your attraction to young boys.

Something is fishy about all of this, and I don't like it.

Ah well, just post in the proper forum, and don't expect much popularity. Oh, and read The Shroomery Mission Statement, and decide if this is really the best sight for you.

p.s. I'm heterosexual, but don't tell my GF. :crazy:

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Anonymous

Re: Question about ratings system. [Re: Rose]
    #3457604 - 12/06/04 10:36 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I hear you loud and clear, Cervantes. I totally understand how you have come to that conclusion.

I admit to being a bit overzealous initially. I will try to explain why. You have to understand that for you to say you are a heterosexual, it is no big deal. For me to come out in public and express my love for boys... well, I had better be anonymous or people are going to literally KILL me just for what's on my mind. It doesn't even matter that I have never done anything to hurt a boy, nor will I. So you see, I find it important to take the opportunity to be completely open about myself wherever it is safe to do so. That way people can actually have the experience of dealing with someone like myself, and hopefully they will realize that I'm not the child-raping monster the news media would have you believe about anyone and everyone with my attraction.

So yes, it is important for me to make it known who I am. I'm sorry if it's more blatant and in-your-face than you'd like. I am not here to promote the website. I will leave the google link to it in my profile, but I will not mention it again unless I'm asked about it.

I plan to just be myself and post on a wide variety of topics. I think part of the reason why a lot of my posts have to do with my attraction is because the very mentioning of it garners a reaction, and so it snowballs from there.

I will read the mission statement. I missed it. Thanks for pointing that out. Now, I must get some sleep...

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

#3457701 - 12/06/04 11:00 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

May I suggest NAMBLA or your home site, as a place for such discussion? I imagine they have a forum or two that would suit your needs.

This is a shroom information site first and foremost. Please, respect that fact, as it will help keep unneeded drama to a minimum. Moderators dislike drama because DRAMA = EXTRA WORK (eg: this post... this thread... your banning... etc.).

Something about this isn't sitting right with me still, perhaps it is the age of the average Shroomerite. Perhaps it is that you seem to be patting yourself on the back for coming out to a bunch of complete strangers (and getting banned for a day in the process). Your words ring true, but your actions do not seem to match the words. I think you are full of shit.

There are places here where you can discuss your kinks, but those forums are also the places where you might be berated for your preferences. May I suggest the Physical and Mental Health Forum, where you will be relatively flame safe, and can discuss these things RIGHTFULLY within the context of the forum, and you will be protected, by the rules of the forum (and therefore, by the Moderators) when posting within that forum. Other than that, you only have The Pub, and you must be very careful in there. Nobody likes Drama magnets in The Pub. Be sure you are aware of the rules for EACH forum you post in.

Your sexual preference is irrelevant unless you bring it up. It seems that you have been compelled to spread the word, and I trust that you will NOT recruit youngsters here. Free speech forums with a lot of young blood, make swell meeting spots (although, this sight is very much 18+). Either that, or you are completely full of shit, but I do sense a good degree of sincerity in your words. Still this whole situation is odd. Not completely changing your homepage... insisting on the google page instead, is not a way to quell drama, and an odd way to make peace. I still think you are full of shit.

It seems your whole goal is to find out if this community will let you stay as a child molester and I don't like Shroomerites who cry wolf.

It seems, there is only so much drama that this website will handle, and, as a n00b, it is always best to avoid drama completely, whenever you can. Your introduction to the community and your username will make this an uphill battle, I'm afraid, but you are free to try.

I don't like to be leery towards you just because of your sexual preference, but, unfortunately (if you are being honest), you were born with a very unpopular sexual obsession... one that only invites trouble, drama and negativity in most contexts.

I hope you quickly come to the realization, after your coming out, that this information is completely irrelevant in most contexts... unless you're Dr. Kinsey or Dr. Ruth.

If your goal here is to integrate into a society as a ped, you may learn quickly, that even this virtual society isn't ready to tolerate your desires. However, we will try... until you fuck up again.

I do suggest you learn how to integrate quickly, and if drama keeps following you around, delete your username (PM an Admin), re-register and try again, in a more discrete manor. This community is very welcoming... but your desires may bring up BAD MEMORIES in some Shroomery members. What is sexual (or a joke) to you, isn't remotely sexual to most of the children you fantasize about; nor is it sexual to most of the past victims of child molestation (especially YOUNG victims). Your desires are putrid and repugnant in the public eye. However, those desires are free to live within your imagination without any guilt.

I suggest you do a better job with your IMAGINATION, pick your FAVORITE fantasies that COULDN'T POSSIBLY HAPPEN in real life. Fantasize about things that ARE BETTER THAN REAL LIFE. This will help you become content with your fantasies, while abstaining in real life.

I also, suggest, once you figure out how to integrate into society, making some friends YOUR age. Child attraction is less of a disease, and more of a inability to TRUELY communicate with adults. You are right, communication is good. Once you are able to communicate, and LISTEN to others your own age, you will realize MOST people have kinks, and ADULTS are vastly better to LOVE and COMMUNICATE with, than little children, with disapproving parents.

A psychologist is VITAL.

Finally, I suggest tripping. Tripping explains the GREAT COMPROMISE OF LIFE. It may help reduce the tensions of passion. There are more important things than sex. For everybody.

Children need parents, friends, teachers and SAFETY. They do not need sexual attraction. You can't possibly defend having sex with a child... but you certainly can attempt to defend being attracted to children.

Thanks for listening, I hope you can quell the drama surrounding your life... or, if you are full of shit, I hope you decide to stop fucking with this community soon.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Edited by Rose (12/07/04 01:03 PM)

InvisibleSuper_Blunt
Candyman
 User Gallery

#3458062 - 12/07/04 12:08 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

i like little boys! :devil:

--------------------

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Re: Question about ratings system. [Re: Super_Blunt]
    #3458075 - 12/07/04 12:11 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Just keep posting... I LOVE your sig!

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

InvisibleSuper_Blunt
Candyman
 User Gallery

#3458093 - 12/07/04 12:15 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

You asked for it

|||
VVV

--------------------

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

Loc: Sandy Eggo. Ca.
    #3458141 - 12/07/04 12:32 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

ew.

--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

InvisibleSuper_Blunt
Candyman
 User Gallery

Re: Question about ratings system. [Re: 40oz]
    #3458150 - 12/07/04 12:35 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

fortyounces2freedom said:
ooo.

--------------------

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
    #3458155 - 12/07/04 12:36 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

bouncing boobies > little boys

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

#3458156 - 12/07/04 12:36 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I meant posting in general, not in this thread.

thanks

:smile:

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

InvisibleSuper_Blunt
Candyman
 User Gallery

#3458191 - 12/07/04 12:46 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

ahh :thumbup: gotcha

--------------------

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

Loc: Sandy Eggo. Ca.
Re: Question about ratings system. [Re: wrestler_az]
    #3458429 - 12/07/04 01:55 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

wrestler_az said:
bouncing boobies > little boys

--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Anonymous

#3462330 - 12/07/04 10:43 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I know this post that I'm about to make isn't exactly on topic for the "Website Announcements and Feedback" section of the forum, but I just gotta reply to you, Cervantes.

Well, first of all, I do post on that 'home site' for discussion (I know nothing of NAMBLA except for what the acronym stands for). But I figured, why not post on a forum that isn't for perverts, and still be myself, ya know? I mean, what the christ, I'm not a bad guy. I wanted to find out if I could actually join an online community that isn't for perverts and be allowed to post there as myself. I began by searching in google using terms like ignorance, free speech, anything goes, etc... prettymuch looking for a place where they allow freedom to discuss ALL points of view, and many of the forums I found billed themselves as such.

Well guess what? They were all fuckin' hypocrites. On each one of those forums, I was perma-banned within the first five minutes. So I was a little fuckin' pissed, 'cause I know that they're assuming that I'm some fuckin' child rapist fuckin' predator puke piece of shit. Which is really what's assumed about any man who is attracted to boys, and it just isn't fucking true! I guess I could go on and on about that, but I'm sure you don't wanna listen to it, so I'll stop right there.

Anyway, I'm not here to create drama. I'm just here to be myself. I understand that just my being here and being myself may create drama on its own, but that's not my intention. Actually, I would much rather have it so that people didn't react the way they do to people like me. If people react in dramatic fashion to my posts, then I will do my best not to add to it. I will attempt to respond to those posts not unlike the instant responses of flowing water to the contours of the ground over which it flows.

If it proves to be too much work for the mods, well then... they may ask me to leave. There can be a little trial period if you will... like when a kid gets a new pet and if he doesn't take care of it, then after a month, the pet goes away. So in the same scenario, if it doesn't work out--that is, me being this board's pet for a month--either because the board is having trouble taking care of me, or because the pet has begun shitting and pissing all over the place... well then I will leave peacefully if those in power wish me to do so.

What is it about the average age of the shroomite that doesn't sit well with you? Is the average shroomite very young or something? I really have no idea, but I'm guessing that's the case by what you're saying. If you think I'm here to meet boys, then let me assure you, you have nothing to worry about. I would never meet ANYONE from here in person. Not that I think it wouldn't be cool to have some of you as my friend... but I obviously can't trust anyone on an anonymous forum. Someone could be acting all buddy buddy to me only to totally wreck me once they have me by the balls. Meeting boys on the net is not the way to go.

As far as patting myself on the back for coming out to a bunch of strangers... I honestly don't see where I was patting myself on the back. If that's what you perceived, I respect that--but just know that I have no feelings of grandeur over what I have done. If anything, I'm humbled by being allowed to post here and speak my mind. I have an incredible amount of respect for that.

You think I am full of shit. While I disagree with you, of course you have every right to believe that.

I don't feel that my sexual preference is irrelevant. Everyone else may speak openly about anything they want to... what they're dreaming about... whether they had a shitty day... etc. My sexual preference is VERY relevant to those things... especially for someone like me who is villainized for his sexual preference.

I thought that changing the link in my profile to a google link was a very good compromise. That way, nobody will unwittingly click on a link to that site, yet it is there if they are interested in a further understanding of how people like myself live their lives (which is not to say that we're all alike--it is a very diverse group). It's not like I'm forcing anyone to go there. I don't see what the problem is.

You said it seems like my whole goal is to see if this community will let me stay as a child molester. I can tell you that without a doubt, that is not the case. First off, I'm not a child molester. Secondly, I can't really say I have a goal... I mean... goal sounds so... final. As if I'm going to wake up one morning and say, "Well! All done with the shroomery now! I've achieved my goal!"

I don't find that anything in life is ever that cut and dried. Everything is constantly changing. Life is the journey, not some destination in the "future." The future is merely an illusion.

I can't help the fact that some posters here were victims of abuse when they were younger. I am not to be held responsible for some other person's actions. Instead of causing them to have bad memories, I would hope that my presence will do them some good in realizing that not everyone with my attraction is like the person that took advantage of them. But whatever man... what happens happens. They gotta live their life, I gotta live mine. I can only worry about me and do my best. I'm not going to stay quiet out of fear of offending someone. If they are offended by something I said, then it is because they have allowed themselves to take it that way. Nothing I say here will be designed to intentionally get under anyone's skin.

So you talk about my desires being putrid and repugnant in the public eye. That does not offend me... but let's explore this. Why do you think that is? I can totally understand why someone would be be against a man forcing a boy into having sex with him. I can totally understand people being disgusted with a man who doesn't respect a boy and reaches into his pants to diddle him without his consent. Those are things that I find putrid and repugnant as well.

But... and I'm only speaking hypothetically here and I'm not condoning anything illegal. What if a boy is friends with a man... let's say the boy is oh... 12 years old. And let's say the man is attracted to this boy and they're good friends... they LOVE eachother.. and I'm talking true love. The man doesn't see the boy as a sex-object. He sees him as the individual that he is. He loves the boy's personality. He loves talking to the boy... listening to the boy, spending time with the boy... helping the boy through life's problems. The boy loves the man because he knows he can trust him with anything. ANYTHING! Because the boy knows that the man will love him unconditionally and will respect him NO MATTER WHAT. So naturally, the subject of sex is going to come up in this relationship. I'm not necessarily talking about sex between the man and the boy, but sex in general. And of course the man is going to share with the boy his life experience on the subject and try to point the boy in the right way.... for example--say the boy has a girlfriend and he made out with her and he wants to step it up a notch... the man may advise the boy to be careful not to knock her up so he doesn't get into a bad situation early in life.

But what I'm getting at is... this relationship between the boy and the man is obviously not one where there is any manipulation going on. They friggin' love eachother... TRULY. They do things for eachother out of LOVE, not out of looking for an orgasm!

So if this type of relationship exists, and the boy happens to desire his adult friend to give him a blowjob... THEN WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THAT???? Of course, if someone were to find out, it would be disastrous because the boy would be made to feel that the whole thing was wrong. That his true feelings of love for the man were wrong. He would be told that the man took advantage of him and was using him for his body. Well fuck that! I've known a boy for 3 years now... he's fourteen. I have the same type of relationship as I described above EXCEPT that he would never want any part in a sexual relationship with a man. And you know what? Good for him! It's his fuckin' body, his fuckin' choice. If it would make him feel the least bit uncomfortable in doing something sexual with a man, then fuckin' A, he shouldn't do it. But guess what? There ARE boys out there who would ENJOY getting a blowjob from a man that they love and trust. And my question is... what the fuck is wrong with that--of course, other than societie's reaction that could cause the boy to feel guilt-ridden over it. I mean... feelings are feelings. Love is love. We ARE those feelings. You think there really is a YOU that's SEPARATE from what you feel? Then you're mistaken. You ARE your feelings.

I gotta stop now, it's getting late. Sorry for another boylove post. I will eventually get to posting about other stuff.

LadMirer

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder