Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlinezahudulallah
Sexual Heretic

Loc: Tokyo, Japan
Re: god's love vs. god's judgement [Re: Fucknuckle]
    #3461563 - 12/07/04 08:04 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

My dear brother in Christ, we do not place truth in our hands. We place ourselves in the hands of Truth. There is no "My" in Truth. :heart:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
Re: god's love vs. god's judgement [Re: Lightningfractal]
    #3461568 - 12/07/04 08:06 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

great responses form LF and Mr knuckle hehe

LF: everyone lies steals and cheats, but everyone has also had some sort of screwed up shit happen to them...what makes one person better than the other?  yes there are the extremes (hitler for example) but I'm more talking about that "grey" area.

btw kottonmouth...the ideas you presented parallel a lot with mine. god knowing itself through infinite encounters.  :heart:

its just hard to see such a being with that much power judge "lesser" beings.  then again, I did just crush an ant that was crawling on the floor.

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

InvisibleFucknuckle
Dog Lover

Re: god's love vs. god's judgement [Re: zahudulallah]
    #3461625 - 12/07/04 08:16 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

zahudulallah said:
My dear brother in Christ, we do not place truth in our hands. We place ourselves in the hands of Truth. There is no "My" in Truth. :heart:

Ok I may have entirely misunderstood you then :crazy:

Oops......... :heart:

--------------------
What it is, is what it is my Brother.
It is as it is, so suffer thru it.

Anonymous

#3462135 - 12/07/04 09:58 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

fuck knuckles a good soul, i dont see anything wrong with whats hes sayin to have to debate about(always seems to be a perception issue, lol :smirk: ), i feel ya man. :heart:

i think it would be wise if we, instead of expecting others to see things exactly how we see, saw how what the others perceive as truth is actually pretty close if not the same way we see it(its only a perception issue we are too blind to acknowledge).  everybodies on thier own level of understanding, so some of us might not be as understanding as others to realize this. and arguements break out, heh, even WARS(haha, im listening to 2pac right now, and right after i typed that...he says "a daaammn shame, when will we ever change")..this is merely a small example of how god communicates with me, its amusing and touching all at the same time, its awesome.

:tongue: anyways....
Quote:

its just hard to see such a being with that much power judge "lesser" beings

right, there are no hierarchies, we are all truly equal, lol, even the ants... :heart:

if you sit and think about it, you killed that aint out of fear, ultimately.  you pry didnt want it getting in your food or crawling on u, thats fear for ya. i personally let as many insects go outside as i can, but now that its cold, i just kill em off :frown: cuz their gonna suffer either way, may as well send em home hehe

InvisibleFreakQlibrium
Son of Uncle Meat
Male User Gallery

Loc: Toronto Canada Flag
Re: god's love vs. god's judgement [Re: Lightningfractal]
    #3463362 - 12/08/04 05:52 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Lightningfractal said:
Quote:

God does not Judge anyone alive or dead. It is a gross misconception.

Man judges himself with his rejection of God and his requirments.

If you have repented all your evils, God will remove all evil from you at death. If you have not been sorry about your evil deeds, God will not remove your evil, and you will regret your entire life forever.

This state of being tormented forever by the evils of your life, knowing that you shall never live in peace, never again be happy, never love, never be..

that what hell is. It's regret that burns you forever like a fire.

GR8 post LF :smile: You know man i'm really glad you are over here and not at "the other place" lol! In fact so am I, like WTF was i doing there anyway other than posting sick pics and being a total dick :crazy:

--------------------
"Being crazier than a shithouse rat is not sufficient grounds for banishment"

InvisibleFreakQlibrium
Son of Uncle Meat
Male User Gallery

Re: god's love vs. god's judgement [Re: shroomydan]
    #3463375 - 12/08/04 06:07 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Judgment is necessary to prevent those who choose to hate instead of to love from entering into the community of the blessed and ruining it for everybody else.

As much as the haters ruin things(they try to at least and for the most part seem to be pretty good at it) right here on Earth, it really IS just a case of: What do you CHOOSE to do, to LOVE, or to hate? Do you serve God or by default the adversary? Love is unselfish where as Hate is totally selfish, the only thing that really dies when God comes into your life is selfishness, what is "reborn" is selflessness,service in God's name. Doing good and being good to others because you really feel like it with no thought of material reward  :heart: That 2nd commandment is right after Loving God with your whole mind,your whole will and your whole heart: Love thy neighbour as Thyself, Sounds pretty simple to me :smile:

Follow those first 2 commandments and you wouldn't even have to know the others as you wouldn't feel like transgressing any of them just by being yourself  :heart:

--------------------

Invisibledorkus
don't look back
    #3463758 - 12/08/04 09:18 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

If I was to make two freeways and one was a road to the beach with a safe exit. And I made another freeway that went to know where and ended into a deep crevasse and you would die.

Is it me the caused your death if you choice the freeway to death ?

What if someone tricked me? And I really, really wanted to choose the safe exit, but in ignorance chose the freeway to death?

Nobody volunteers for Hell? So it's like the all-knowing GOD literally sends us straight into the Fire in the One Moment when He makes Us.

God judges us for the misunderstanding!?

Invisibledorkus
don't look back
Re: god's love vs. god's judgement [Re: FreakQlibrium]
    #3463765 - 12/08/04 09:20 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Is it about accepting Jesus Christ as the Only Saviour? Or is it all about loving your neighbour? Is it possible to choose one, but not the other?

Invisibletripndicular
My Minds Eye IsRhizomorphic

Loc: Bowels of HELL
Re: god's love vs. god's judgement [Re: kaiowas]
    #3463827 - 12/08/04 09:38 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

In "my" sick little world they are one in the same .
If you believe you should be judged by GOD you will be because HE loves you !
And you got it backwards ... you "unconditonally " worship HIM , or HIS love will turn vengefull !

--------------------
Any information I give is not intended to aide you in the production of potentialy illegal substances !None of my exp comes from growing illegal varities , so take it as you will .
So with that said here is our mission statement .

Then the priest fell into a trance or swoon,& said unto the Queen of heaven ; Write unto us the ordeals; write unto us the rituals; write unto us the law !

InvisibleFreakQlibrium
Son of Uncle Meat
Male User Gallery

Re: god's love vs. god's judgement [Re: dorkus]
    #3463850 - 12/08/04 09:45 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

dr_mandelbrot said:
Is it about accepting Jesus Christ as the Only Saviour? Or is it all about loving your neighbour? Is it possible to choose one, but not the other?

That's an excellent question. My answer would have to be that it is possible to love your neighbour without accepting Jesus but impossible(i believe) to truly have accepted Jesus without consequently loving your neighbour as a result :smile:

--------------------

Invisibledorkus
don't look back
    #3463979 - 12/08/04 10:28 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

That's an excellent question. My answer would have to be that it is possible to love your neighbour without accepting Jesus but impossible(i believe) to truly have accepted Jesus without consequently loving your neighbour as a result. 

You walk it as you talk it, friend    :sun::heart::thumbup:

But I was raised in a small village in the west of Norway. Here people are known to be extremly intolerant, pietistic (sp?) Christians.

Many are like you, all peace, love and tolerance, but some (mostly elders) strongly acknowledge Christ as saviour and still act judging and wicked.

What about Bush? Is he a christian or is he playing pretend? (of course it is not you or me to judge, but still, you get the picture)

What about Ghandi? Dalai Lama? Do you guys think these saints will end up in eternal torment?

InvisibleFreakQlibrium
Son of Uncle Meat
Male User Gallery

Re: god's love vs. god's judgement [Re: dorkus]
    #3464116 - 12/08/04 11:02 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Ghandi, Delhi Lama etc: I don't know man and i don't even speculate, even Jesus had no contol as far as the actual judging of who goes where and as I am not God i really can't say :smile:

i totally hear where you're coming from those that truly ARE followers of Christ as opposed to those that merely act the part, doing all the right things, saying all the right things while still holding much hate,anger and bitterness in their hearts.....I have come to see that it was due to my having people like that in my life for the longest time that wouldn't permit me to accept Christ earlier :frown:

--------------------

Offlinespreaded
always beprepared

Loc: outer rim of space
    #3464442 - 12/08/04 12:19 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I do not think it is fair. Whats not fair..
Why should a parent, or anyone of that nature, teach impressionable minds to feel guilty, and to fear God. When you raise someone in this way there is really only 2 choices. Its unfair to ask someone to make this choice. In a Christian up-bringing guilt and fear is one thing DRILLED into your heads. When you are taught that kind of thing as a child its hard to forget.. it will stick with you forever. Say like when you die the only thing you have with you is your memories and a so called image of a golden pearly gates and harps/angels and suff. All that is not my idea of an eternal resting place.. yet someone thought it important enought to make me think that way... its not fair.

--------------------
I set into a downward spiral, Caught an illness that was literally viral -WP

Invisibledorkus
don't look back
Re: god's love vs. god's judgement [Re: spreaded]
    #3464559 - 12/08/04 12:38 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Me too. It is programmed deep in my neural circuits, and during my last trips I haven't been able to bypass (surpass?) it. My rational mind seems to understand, but still something holds me back.

A month or so ago, I entered a psychosis. It was triggered by irrational fear of eternal torment. And cannabis :wink:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds