Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
i have been dreaming again, and all i ream about is sex, any meaning to these dreams?
    #3456423 - 12/06/04 06:52 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

seriously... i havent been dreaming for about a year on account of smoking weed. and now that i have prety much stopped smoking i have been dreaming. Its kind of driving me nuts... thing is im in a position in my life wherei actually want a serious relatinoship, buut since i havent been dating for the past 4 years its kinda hard to get back in the swing of things. ANy idea on what these dreams mean?
i should probably mention that i have never had sex or any serious relationship.

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineChingChong
Non-OffensiveTalker

Loc: Where the buffalo roam
Re: i have been dreaming again, and all i ream about is sex, any meaning to these dreams? [Re: ZippoZ]
    #3456687 - 12/06/04 07:51 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I think the answer is obvious :doggystyle:

man, that icon turns me on

--------------------
How can one murder enormously if one is microscopic.

Anonymous

Re: i have been dreaming again, and all i ream about is sex, any meaning to these dreams? [Re: ChingChong]
    #3456844 - 12/06/04 08:30 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Hey, I hear you man. I used to smoke weed a lot, and whenever I'd quit for a few weeks, I would have the most vivid dreams during that time period. It's almost like a lack of THC to my brain turned on some 'dream switch.' I wonder what's up with that shit.

I can't say for sure what those dreams mean exactly, but I would suppose it has something to do with being a human being with a sex-drive. You probably don't need to look any further for an explanation.

You're probably a horny bastard like me too. I have never had sex or a serious relationship either. My mate is my hand and probably will always be. Uhhhggg, I'm such a loser. Why the hell do I gotta be so emotionally attached to boys? It can sometims really suck, guys.

The closest I've ever been to someone is a 14 year old boy. He knows I'm a pervert because I told him. He's cool with it.

As far as getting back in the swing of things, just be glad that you can actually DO that and get the hell out there and find someone! Here' a little help--there was some deal in Japan like, last month or something and it was to find out what the best pickup line would be. They decided on: "This time next year, let us be laughing together." Think that would fly?

Me, well... I can't just walk down to the corner bar to meet boys. I gotta really get myself in position in order to do that.

Just to explain before someone thinks I'm talking about 'picking up boys for sex,' it's not that way at all. Like I said before, I will most likely never have sex my entire life. That doesn't stop me from meeting boys though, because I love being friends with boys. Nope, not gonna touch 'em like you think I would! I can keep that in check.

Hey, if the dreams are actually bothering you (which I can't think of WHY that would be), may I suggest that you beat off before bed or rub one out if you're a chick. (that is, unless you don't do this already)

Good luck!

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: i have been dreaming again, and all i ream about is sex, any meaning to these dreams? [Re: ChingChong]
    #3456859 - 12/06/04 08:32 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

yeah i suppose, but i dont just want to fuck the first chick that comes along, i want it to mean somthing. get to know the girl and work up to it.

--------------------
PEACE

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Offlinexmercury
Stranger
Re: i have been dreaming again, and all i ream about is sex, any meaning to these dreams? [Re: ]
    #3456873 - 12/06/04 08:33 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

you scare me, and I hope ur a chick, especially one thats around 14 if ur sayin this "The closest I've ever been to someone is a 14 year old boy. He knows I'm a pervert because I told him. He's cool with it."

--------------------
-merc

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: i have been dreaming again, and all i ream about is sex, any meaning to these dreams? [Re: xmercury]
    #3456879 - 12/06/04 08:34 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

yeah...

--------------------
PEACE

Anonymous

Re: i have been dreaming again, and all i ream about is sex, any meaning to these dreams? [Re: ZippoZ]
    #3456894 - 12/06/04 08:36 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah, I hear you. Of course it's gotta mean something.

But if you don't get out there, you're limiting your chances.

Anonymous

Re: i have been dreaming again, and all i ream about is sex, any meaning to these dreams? [Re: xmercury]
    #3456917 - 12/06/04 08:39 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Nope, sorry... not a chick. I'm just some dude.

I'm not sure how what I said would scare you... unless you're making assumptions about me, of course. Do you think that is a possibility?

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels Flag
    #3457004 - 12/06/04 08:54 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Hehe.. oh LadMirer... you best be watchin' what you say around these parts - as anything overtly illegal will not be tolerated! :rolleyes:

On the topic though.. it is interesting how your rememberance of dreams increases exponentially when you take a break from the Mary Jane.  I recently stopped using pot for a couple weeks and my dreams were vivid and quite frankly, exciting. 

The dreams about sex though - as has been stated, sex is more often than not a basic human desire, so it is only natural that you are having dreams about it.  I also know how the long break after a relationship goes, as I have been on one for quite some time but am finally getting to the point where I feel like making myself vulnerable again (that is to say, involving myself with an 'other' :grin:). 

Perhaps those dreams mean that you should also be considering taking some changes and putting yourself out there for a relationship.  After all, there is no reason to stay single if you don't want to be! 

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: i have been dreaming again, and all i ream about is sex, any meaning to these dreams? [Re: geokills]
    #3457022 - 12/06/04 08:58 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

i agree with putting my self out there, i asked a girl ou the other day and went all out on it, theres a post in the pub about it, but yeah i need to get out there.

--------------------
PEACE

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #3457050 - 12/06/04 09:02 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

confidance man, confidance that's all you need, good to hear that you asked that girl out, that took guts, I don't think I coulda done that.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
    #3457089 - 12/06/04 09:07 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

The first step to finding a girl that is right for you is to not be swayed by disappointment

You may try to get with 10 girls that you like before you find one, but finding one is always worth it, and the girls usually don't mind that much that you would ask them out or be interested in them. A few would even take it as a compliment that you're interested in their personality and looks, even if they don't feel attracted to you. Just be confident, try to look good and be persistent, and you will find a girl that is right for you

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

Anonymous

Re: i have been dreaming again, and all i ream about is sex, any meaning to these dreams? [Re: geokills]
    #3457096 - 12/06/04 09:08 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Hey geokills,

I know what you're saying.
What's good is I don't do anything illegal--except smoke weed.
I hope it's okay to say that!

But yeah, it's cool man. I understand the survival of a board such as this depends on keeping it legal. Thanks for the reminder though.

LadMirer

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order