Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinejonnyjonjonjon
CrackBadger
 User Gallery

Loc: The Pharm
wait between eating
    #3453890 - 12/06/04 09:40 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

On average how long should you wait after taking mushrooms to take them again, most of the time I dont get a hangover from them but sometimes I feel sick for 2 days. I took some on friday now its monday and i feel like takin some more but i dont wanna be fucked up for the whole day like i am when I do it 2 days in a row i get pissed off at everything and all i wanna do is sleep but i cant.

--------------------
Mother goose said to the swan "Is that PCP your cooking?" and the swan replied "Yes, yes it is.

Edited by jonnyjonjonjon (12/06/04 09:49 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: wait between eating [Re: jonnyjonjonjon]
    #3453949 - 12/06/04 10:05 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

never got sick the day after, are you eating wild mushrooms?? anyway, I would wait two weeks at least. With the exception of certain... special... events.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Offlinetheorganicdomino
Psychedelic ZenBuddhist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Here & Now
    #3453950 - 12/06/04 10:05 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

IMO take at least 4 weeks/month. Mainly a question of not building up a tolerance and the desire to maintain intensity of trips.

However, I find it more a spiritual question - I usually get a mental awareness of when and how much I need to trip. Although I mentally plan on at least one major 'journey' with my wife every two months, with maybe a smaller dose solo flight tucked away between them.

But definitely give yourself time to process what you learn!

--------------------
"You've got to get hold of the thread of marching time, pull the fuck thing down, get on the end of it and pang yourself to the infinitude of absolute mind"
Ken Campbell - Furtive Nudist

"The mystery of life is not a problem to be solved but a reality to be experienced" - Aart van der Leeuw

Offlinejonnyjonjonjon
CrackBadger
 User Gallery

Re: wait between eating [Re: theorganicdomino]
    #3453980 - 12/06/04 10:15 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Yea your probably right seeing as im still recovering from my last trip, I got a big bag of B+ strain and ive been taking them once a week for the last month so I better stop for a while so I dont build up too much of a tolerance.

--------------------
Mother goose said to the swan "Is that PCP your cooking?" and the swan replied "Yes, yes it is.

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
    #3453998 - 12/06/04 10:20 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Tolerance goes back down to normal in about 5 days or so.

Although doing mushrooms that often would be... strange.

Offlinejonnyjonjonjon
CrackBadger
 User Gallery

Re: wait between eating [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #3454021 - 12/06/04 10:25 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I was wondering is there any dangers in doing them too often? But shit maybe im getting too into these things last time I had a pretty crazy trip I thought that reality was changing into mushroom reality and that it was the end of the world and all sorts of crazy shit.

--------------------

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

#3454056 - 12/06/04 10:35 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

physically, no, psycologicly probably not, unless your predisposed to illness, I would take breaks in between trips though.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Re: wait between eating [Re: gdman]
    #3454059 - 12/06/04 10:36 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

nothing permanent anyway

--------------------

Offlinejonnyjonjonjon
CrackBadger
 User Gallery

Re: wait between eating [Re: gdman]
    #3454109 - 12/06/04 10:46 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Alright then im gonna do a little experiment and take some more ill tell you if I get any bad side effects.

--------------------

Offlinejonnyjonjonjon
CrackBadger
 User Gallery

#3455159 - 12/06/04 02:52 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

No bad side effects but no hallucinations either your right its better to take breaks between.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains