Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlineld50negative1
lethal dosage

Re: To Swami and his followers [Re: Astrojax]
    #3451018 - 12/05/04 05:47 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Astrojax said:
Most of you who have owned animals will know what I am talking about. People tend to take there personalities and retrofit them to the pets they keep. If an animal is lying on the ground, and the owner is unhappy... the owner might make a comment about how sad it looks. And when the animal is hungry and looking for food, the owner will make up another story about how it is lonely. This is exactly what fucknuckle does to his imaginary pet.

Fucknuckle doesn't like the idea that you call his pet unreal... that makes him sad. Low and behold, god is sad when you question his existence. His posts are rife with this parallel.

Your "parallel" doesn't even make sense as Fucknuckle is justifying nothing in his own faith by arguing with Swami. Every man has the right to defend himself. Swami isn't always right and neither is FN. Of course it's going to piss FN off when someone says "oh that's horse shit" when they don't even know half of what goes on in FN life or his spiritual life for that matter.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
Re: To Swami and his followers [Re: ld50negative1]
    #3451021 - 12/05/04 05:48 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

ld50negative1 said:
Quote:

Astrojax said:
Most of you who have owned animals will know what I am talking about. People tend to take there personalities and retrofit them to the pets they keep. If an animal is lying on the ground, and the owner is unhappy... the owner might make a comment about how sad it looks. And when the animal is hungry and looking for food, the owner will make up another story about how it is lonely. This is exactly what fucknuckle does to his imaginary pet.

Fucknuckle doesn't like the idea that you call his pet unreal... that makes him sad. Low and behold, god is sad when you question his existence. His posts are rife with this parallel.

Your "parallel" doesn't even make sense as Fucknuckle is justifying nothing in his own faith by arguing with Swami. Every man has the right to defend himself. Swami isn't always right and neither is FN. Of course it's going to piss FN off when someone says "oh that's horse shit" when they don't even know half of what goes on in FN life or his spiritual life for that matter.

well said and its a point that we can all remember

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

InvisibleFucknuckle
Dog Lover

Re: To Swami and his followers [Re: kaiowas]
    #3451847 - 12/05/04 08:47 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I believe that I have been misunderstood. I have not tried to justify my beliefs. I have made an attempt to pop Swami's ego bubble with my own ego pin.

LOL........... Fucknuckle has seen his mistake and goes to bed. :blush:

Oh yes....
And in case anyone is confused about our bet. It was about Dowsing. Not anything to do with God. It was a bet over a very real provable and tangible thing. That I have offered to settle in March.

But I really do not see the value in a $20,000 wager. Even though I consider myself quite the gambler and just got back from a week of Poker play.

I have the cash to make such a Bet but I think it would be far more fun to prove that dowsing does in fact work without the bet. But as I have already said Swami will not take such an offer as he is safe behind the shield of such a very large wager. I refuse to support his ego or bust it with cash.

I may change my mind. In any case I will be near Vegas in March and would be willing to set up a Challenge.

--------------------
What it is, is what it is my Brother.
It is as it is, so suffer thru it.

InvisibleFreakQlibrium
Son of Uncle Meat
Male User Gallery

Loc: Toronto Canada Flag
Re: To Swami and his followers [Re: Fucknuckle]
    #3451870 - 12/05/04 08:51 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

If you guys need an impartial judge and are willing to split the airfare i would be more than :smile: to referee :grin:

--------------------
"Being crazier than a shithouse rat is not sufficient grounds for banishment"

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #3451876 - 12/05/04 08:53 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I have made an attempt to pop Swami's ego bubble with my own ego pin.

Matthew 7:1-5 Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you judge, you shall be judged: and with what measure you mete, it shall be measured unto you. And why behold you the mote that is in your brother's eye, but consider not the beam that is in your own eye? Or how will you say to your brother, Let me cast out the mote out of your eye; and lo, the beam is in your own eye? You hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of your own eye; and then shall you see clearly to cast out the mote out of your brother's eye.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
    #3451907 - 12/05/04 09:00 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

How are you going to test the validity of dowsing, versus finding something by pure chance?

Quote:

Every controlled study of dowsers, including the "Scheunen" study, has shown that dowsers do no better than chance in finding what they are looking for.

Quote:

But are water dowsers truly more successful than can be accounted for by pure chance? Anecdotal reports of positive results can of course be found in abundance, but on the other hand, a survey by the U.S. Department of the Interior of more than 500 publications on dowsing led to the following assessment (2): "It is doubtful whether so much investigation and discussion have been bestowed on any other subject with such absolute lack of positive results. It is difficult to see how for practical purposes the entire matter could be more thoroughly discredited, and it should be obvious to everyone that further tests by the United States Geological Survey on this so-called "witching" for water, oil or other minerals would be a misuse of public funds."

http://www.phact.org/e/dowsing.htm

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

InvisibleFucknuckle
Dog Lover

Re: To Swami and his followers [Re: Swami]
    #3451932 - 12/05/04 09:04 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Nice try dude. But once again, as many people do, you have completely take "judgment" and it's intent........ WAY OUT OF CONTEXT.

I do not claim to be perfect. And with more study of the ENTIRE CHAPTER that scripture comes from. You would know that it speaks of a person who claims to be perfect and makes Judgments. And the last line of that scripture does in fact give permission to make judgments when you are in complete awareness of ones own faults. Which I am and willing to be very transparent. You are very dense and unable to be transparent.

Do not preach to the choir especially when you won't even go into the church

I have got to learn to turn my computer off when I go to bed :smile:

Edited for grammar error's.......he shuts the computer off........

Edited by Fucknuckle (12/05/04 09:19 PM)

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
    #3452476 - 12/05/04 10:52 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Fucknuckle said:
Nice try dude. But once again, as many people do, you have completely take "judgment" and it's intent........ WAY OUT OF CONTEXT.

Which is absolutely a judgement on his ability to understand the meaning of the Scripture he quoted. He did nothing more than quote it. You have absolutely no insight as to whether or not he "got it" in the proper context or not. As the Scripture says, "you hypocrite".  :rolleyes:

Quote:

And with more study of the ENTIRE CHAPTER that scripture comes from. You would know that it speaks of a person who claims to be perfect and makes Judgments. And the last line of that scripture does in fact give permission to make judgments when you are in complete awareness of ones own faults.

It's one thing to claim what other Scripture means in order to not have to deal with Scripture that contradicts your own behaviour, but it is another thing to directly supply said Scripture for analysis by ourselves. Why don't you stop telling us what you think this Scripture means and actually show us what the Scripture actually is, just like Swami did. We do not require you to tell us how to think.

Quote:

Which I am and willing to be very transparent. You are very dense and unable to be transparent.

This statement is in direct defiance of the intended message apparent in that isolated quote of Scripture. You make a judgement on someone with no evidence to base it on. You are about as transparent as a 2000 lb block of solid, black granite. :lol:

Quote:

Do not preach to the choir especially when you won't even go into the church

We are perfectly free to preach to whatever choir we choose, regardless of our churchgoing status. I am sorry if this lies at odds with how you personally feel we should act, but, as I have said before, the world does not revolve around you or your opinions on how others should act. :smirk:

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :satansmoking:
Peace. :mushroom2:

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Offlineld50negative1
lethal dosage

Re: To Swami and his followers [Re: fireworks_god]
    #3453525 - 12/06/04 05:52 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Quote:
Fucknuckle said:

Which is absolutely a judgement on his ability to understand the meaning of the Scripture he quoted. He did nothing more than quote it. You have absolutely no insight as to whether or not he "got it" in the proper context or not. As the Scripture says, "you hypocrite".

The scripture is referring to playing the roll of God and saying "you are sinning in this way" or "because you do this" (not because you DONT believe this) "you are going to hell". The bible tells us to judge spirits constantly. There is nothing wrong with judging someone's intepretation when it is SKEWED.

FN does NOT have a beam in his eye (it doesn't seem) when it comes to the meaning of that verse. Swami is only using it out of sarcasm in the first place.

--------------------

InvisibleFucknuckle
Dog Lover

Re: To Swami and his followers [Re: ld50negative1]
    #3454218 - 12/06/04 11:10 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Hum........that is my point exactly. Swami and the few that hold his words as golden truth will not see this. With any attempt to read the entire chapter one can see, quite plainly, that is it meaning. It is not a interpretation, it is fact.

I am sure I have said many times that I am in fact at Fault and struggle with many things when it is so. Fucknuckle is wrong often and willing to say so. This is the path to true growth, transparency

But in regards to this Scripture I am very correct and your pegging of Swami's sarcasm is just as correct.

Thanks

--------------------

InvisibleFucknuckle
Dog Lover

#3454266 - 12/06/04 11:20 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

If you are too lazy to look it up, you will also be to lazy to understand it's meaning. It is far easier for you to understand what you feel is right. That is your way of doing things. To understand what you understand.

You almost seem to refuse anything past your own understanding. That shows a sign of stunted growth. Which in my opinion is very weak and shows a certain lack of wisdom.

Do not get upset young man. You have taken much energy to say some pretty decisive things about me. Almost to the point of insult. Where I have only tried to help you get past you.

And getting past you is the key to things greater than you.

That goes for anything. Not just God

--------------------

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Loc: clarity
    #3454861 - 12/06/04 01:21 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

even as a follower of Christ himself

you seem unable to 'turn the other cheek'

--------------------

Invisiblelukeboots
fresh futuristic
Male User Gallery
Loc: Grand Ole Operating Syste...
Re: To Swami and his followers [Re: deff]
    #3454890 - 12/06/04 01:31 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I agree..

--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

Invisiblezorbman
blarrr
Male

Re: To Swami and his followers [Re: lukeboots]
    #3454978 - 12/06/04 01:56 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I agree as well. :lol:

--------------------
“The crisis takes a much longer time coming than you think, and then it happens much faster than you would have thought.”  -- Rudiger Dornbusch

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #3454986 - 12/06/04 01:58 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

But in regards to this Scripture I am very correct and your pegging of Swami's sarcasm is just as correct.

Jesus' words are sarcastic? Perhaps they are a mirror.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
    #3455008 - 12/06/04 02:05 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Fucknuckle said:
It is not a interpretation, it is fact.

:rolleyes: Everything is an interpretation. To think you have some clear-cut authority on truth is ignorant and egotistical. All you know is an interpretation limited by your own subjective experience.

Quote:

I am sure I have said many times that I am in fact at Fault and struggle with many things when it is so. Fucknuckle is wrong often and willing to say so. This is the path to true growth, transparency

No, it isn't. The path to true growth involves true growth, change, not simply "admitting" that you are wrong. Transparency involves never thinking you are absolutley Right in the first place. :lol:

Quote:

Ja, I am sure you know exactly what a spiritual text that can be intrepreted in very numerous, different ways, means, as if you are some beacon of understanding and truth. I'm sorry, but I, nor anyone else here, buys that load. What happened to your path of true growth and transparency? :smirk:

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :satansmoking:
Peace. :mushroom2:

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

InvisibleFucknuckle
Dog Lover

Re: To Swami and his followers [Re: deff]
    #3455016 - 12/06/04 02:09 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

deff said:

AS I have said many times I am not anything close to perfect. I am responding to what people say to me. Nothing more.

--------------------

InvisibleFucknuckle
Dog Lover

#3455027 - 12/06/04 02:13 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

You just keep turning the table. Have you read the entire chapter that scripure come from ? I doubt it.

Don't worry everyone, it is not my intentions to preach to anyone.

I am just about done with all of this anyway. I have far greater things to deal with as of today.

God loves all of you even if you think it is all a joke.

Later and peace out.

--------------------

InvisibleBuddahKillah
U WANTFITE!?!?!?!?!?!

#3455032 - 12/06/04 02:13 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Fucknuckle said:
Quote:

deff said:

AS I have said many times I am not anything close to perfect. I am responding to what people say to me. Nothing more.

That is bullshit and you know it.

InvisibleFucknuckle
Dog Lover

Re: To Swami and his followers *DELETED* [Re: Swami]
    #3455045 - 12/06/04 02:19 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Post deleted by Fucknuckle

Reason for deletion: I have made a mistake

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order