Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinetonytony
Stranger
ayahuasca vs. shrooms
    #3451184 - 12/05/04 06:35 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

done shrooms twice before, gonna do ayahuasca soon, alone. Can anyone compare them for me?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: ayahuasca vs. shrooms [Re: tonytony]
    #3451275 - 12/05/04 06:54 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I know quite afew people here partaken of the yage, I have not. All I ask is that you study as much as you can and go in with a clean mind and body.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

#3451289 - 12/05/04 06:57 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

http://www.ayahuasca.com/

check that place out... a word of warning, they take ayahuasca very seriously there, they concider it a medicine for the mind and body. if your serious and looking to partake of the yage for the right reasons, then that is the place for you.

Oh, and best of luck to you.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.

Edited by gdman (12/05/04 06:58 PM)

Offlinejonnyjonjonjon
CrackBadger
 User Gallery

Loc: The Pharm
    #3453903 - 12/06/04 09:44 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Where are you planning on getting ayahuasca I always wanted to try the shit but dont have a clue where to get it, I heard its the strongest hallucanigen known to man and if you take enough of it you can trip for up to 3 days.

--------------------
Mother goose said to the swan "Is that PCP your cooking?" and the swan replied "Yes, yes it is.

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Re: ayahuasca vs. shrooms [Re: jonnyjonjonjon]
    #3453933 - 12/06/04 09:58 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

3 days? doseage dependant it could last around 6-8 hours I belive. you rthinking about iboga I belive.

--------------------

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

#3453943 - 12/06/04 10:02 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

maybe even less like 4, erowid said 2-6

--------------------

Offlinejonnyjonjonjon
CrackBadger
 User Gallery

Loc: The Pharm
Re: ayahuasca vs. shrooms [Re: gdman]
    #3453996 - 12/06/04 10:19 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I got it wrong it says here it can last for 5 consecutive days but I find that pretty hard to believe.

http://www.smokersguide.com/sg/SmokersGuide/popup_smrtdrugs.php?Id=34

--------------------
Mother goose said to the swan "Is that PCP your cooking?" and the swan replied "Yes, yes it is.

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

#3454002 - 12/06/04 10:21 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

yeah I know that site, they don't really have their info fo rentheogens correct/compleat... good pot reviews though.

--------------------

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

#3454005 - 12/06/04 10:22 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

maybe they might mean it takes some time after the fact to process what you took in, the same thing can happen when you take mushrooms... an afterglow if you will. you won't be tripping though, maybe that's what they ment.

--------------------

InvisibleSupernova
Stranger
Male
    #3454373 - 12/06/04 11:36 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

The two are very different. I have done ayahuasca twice. The first time I had an absolutely wonderful experience. The second time I was in hell for 12 hours.

Ayahuasca is NOT a recreational drug. You must follow a strict diet for at least 24 hours before consumption. You must also properly prepare the brew or you could be in for a horrible experience.

You can purchase the plants for Ayahuasca preparations from many online dealers. PM me if you'd like a recommendation for a reputable online dealer.

I suggest the use of psychotria viridis with peganum harmala (syrian rue). Be very careful in the preparation of the syrian rue. You want to extract the magic (harmaline) and get rid of the other alkaloids. The other alkaloids are what cause the trip to be horrible. You're going to want to set aside at least a day for preparation of the brew. I can provide you with details if you decide to do this and want to know how to do it without getting all the toxins.

Again, read all you can on the types of foods that you should not eat prior to consumption. Cease consumption of those foods at least 2 days prior. Fast for 24 hours- drink only water and if you eat anything make sure it is not anything that is on the do not eat list.

If you follow the rules, you are guaranteed to have a wonderful experience. This does not mean that you will not barf your guts out and shit like you've never shit before. You will be on the toilet for quite a while, and have a can handy because it will be coming out both ends. However, once the purging is over, you will be in for an intense journey. You will hear and see things that you never could imagine on shrooms.

OfflineLegoulash
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: ayahuasca vs. shrooms [Re: Supernova]
    #3457187 - 12/06/04 09:22 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

syrian rue bothers alot of people.. for them id sudjest banisteriopsis capi vine..

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract